Thread: k model, Elf on the bed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face k model, Elf on the bed.

Time: 1/24/2020
    Price: 300 / hour
    worth or not: of coures YES

Tomorrow is the Chinese New Year. On this special day, I decided to give myself a New Year gift! That's the k model from 5 stars.
    Some people on the forum have already evaluated her, and various descriptions have also made my heart tickle, so I can finally get what I want today when I have time.
    At 3 pm, the wonderful party started.
    After going downstairs with the boss ’s guidance, I finally met the long-awaited model.
    The first thing that caught my eye was a tall face, a cute Korean woman like a Barbie, wearing a white dress, and those ten-centimeter-high heels.
    She gave me a kiss after meeting. Then we retired our clothes and entered the bathroom to announce the official start of the party.
    The model has a top-level bathroom service. After a brief moistening of the body, a wonderful BBBJ and slide, I can clearly feel the collision of the pubic bone and the glans, and wipe out a lot of foam. This made me almost squirt out, which I held back. For me to leave the best part to the round bed and mirror.
    After leaving the bathroom, after a simple body contact, I opened the model's legs and placed her hips by the bed. It was the smooth, hairless hoe that had only a fine seam on my eyes. I slowly stretched my head over, spread my fingers slightly, and kissed the tiny clitoris hidden under the thin seam. At this time, the model gave a gasp, and it was obviously very sensation. I gently touched my tongue. Reached in, stirred a few times, and got a better response. Leaving his beautiful hole, I kissed all the way, and finally wrestled between her tongue on her delicate lips. The sound of the fans turning around, the sound of the tongue stirring, and the heavy breath mixed together to form a beautiful symphony.
    Next, the gentle model didn't make me wait any longer. She gently brought a condom for me, sitting like a knight, straddling me, still rhythmic, twisting her At the waist, bursts of stimulus stretched down from my glans to the tailbone. Damn, I shouldn't hold it long. I subconsciously put my hand on her moist thigh, long and slender, and I could not help touching it back and forth. The model seemed to feel something, a smile appeared on the corner of her mouth, and she bit her lip lightly. She untied her headband. Suddenly, the long hair of the shawl was scattered on her chest, and she bounced with the natural c-cup. With a soft voice in my mouth, I reached the first jet today.
    After a short rest and chat, my penis was awakened again through BBBJ. This time I need to find my usual state. After some fighting in normal position, I started, my favorite doggy style, and asked the model to look in the mirror. Through the mirror, I saw the blood-splattering pictures in the future, and the natural chest beat on my penis. During the vagina shaking, the model's gaze flickered with charming charm. What a stunner, I couldn't help thinking about it. So I leaned down and continued to twitch deeply while kissing her earlobe and hair ends, and wanted to make a second spray. The model seemed to feel it, she smiled and said to me, do you want to shoot in my mouth? I agreed happily, and this was the best ending of the whole party.
    I packed my clothes, and after a kiss, I left here, and it was sunny outside.

Quote Originally Posted by coolcoom365 View Post
    Time: 1/24/2020
    Price: 300 / hour
    worth or not: of coures YES

Tomorrow is the Chinese New Year. On this special day, I decided to give myself a New Year gift! That's the k model from 5 stars.
    Some people on the forum have already evaluated her, and various descriptions have also made my heart tickle, so I can finally get what I want today when I have time.
    At 3 pm, the wonderful party started.
    After going downstairs with the boss ’s guidance, I finally met the long-awaited model.
    The first thing that caught my eye was a tall face, a cute Korean woman like a Barbie, wearing a white dress, and those ten-centimeter-high heels.
    She gave me a kiss after meeting. Then we retired our clothes and entered the bathroom to announce the official start of the party.
    The model has a top-level bathroom service. After a brief moistening of the body, a wonderful BBBJ and slide, I can clearly feel the collision of the pubic bone and the glans, and wipe out a lot of foam. This made me almost squirt out, which I held back. For me to leave the best part to the round bed and mirror.
    After leaving the bathroom, after a simple body contact, I opened the model's legs and placed her hips by the bed. It was the smooth, hairless hoe that had only a fine seam on my eyes. I slowly stretched my head over, spread my fingers slightly, and kissed the tiny clitoris hidden under the thin seam. At this time, the model gave a gasp, and it was obviously very sensation. I gently touched my tongue. Reached in, stirred a few times, and got a better response. Leaving his beautiful hole, I kissed all the way, and finally wrestled between her tongue on her delicate lips. The sound of the fans turning around, the sound of the tongue stirring, and the heavy breath mixed together to form a beautiful symphony.
    Next, the gentle model didn't make me wait any longer. She gently brought a condom for me, sitting like a knight, straddling me, still rhythmic, twisting her At the waist, bursts of stimulus stretched down from my glans to the tailbone. Damn, I shouldn't hold it long. I subconsciously put my hand on her moist thigh, long and slender, and I could not help touching it back and forth. The model seemed to feel something, a smile appeared on the corner of her mouth, and she bit her lip lightly. She untied her headband. Suddenly, the long hair of the shawl was scattered on her chest, and she bounced with the natural c-cup. With a soft voice in my mouth, I reached the first jet today.
    After a short rest and chat, my penis was awakened again through BBBJ. This time I need to find my usual state. After some fighting in normal position, I started, my favorite doggy style, and asked the model to look in the mirror. Through the mirror, I saw the blood-splattering pictures in the future, and the natural chest beat on my penis. During the vagina shaking, the model's gaze flickered with charming charm. What a stunner, I couldn't help thinking about it. So I leaned down and continued to twitch deeply while kissing her earlobe and hair ends, and wanted to make a second spray. The model seemed to feel it, she smiled and said to me, do you want to shoot in my mouth? I agreed happily, and this was the best ending of the whole party.
    I packed my clothes, and after a kiss, I left here, and it was sunny outside.
    Erotic review, very sensual !

But why is she an elf ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    “It was the smooth, hairless hoe that had only a fine seam on my eyes.“

Some poetic stuff !

Banned
    "Beautiful hole"..... nice

Thanks Bro cool

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

K MODEL... Ask for Video

Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

New New New

Fresh from the Land of K-Pop

Starting Daily 12pm... late.. Korean EYE

Add Wechat for Photos/ Sexy XXX VIDEO....

Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

China Doll.... HONEY

23yrs... Slim & Sexy.

Size 6... Top Diamond Services

Daily Private incall in Burwood

Add Wechat for Personal photo & Video.

New New New

Fresh from the Land of K-Pop

Starting Daily 12pm... late.. Korean EYE

Add Wechat for Photos/ Sexy XXX VIDEO....

Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au