Thread: Karina (Japanese) N5 Marrickville

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Karina (Japanese) N5 Marrickville

Name: Karina
    Nationality: Japanese
    Service: amazing
    Price: 230 45mins 280 1hr
    Worth: yes

Karina has a fit body, when she greets you, she speaks great English. High Sex drive and will definitely please your needs. Her blowjob is great when she sucks on your shaft deep throating and pleasent and when she rides you it's feels like your in a mission to penetrate the 4th dimension. Nice size tits around C cups and nice round ass. She love playing with your balls and sucking and caressing your nipples.

Overall MADD experience and will definitely come back for her

Quote Originally Posted by Simpledud View Post
    Name: Karina
    Nationality: Japanese
    Service: amazing
    Price: 230 45mins 280 1hr
    Worth: yes

Karina has a fit body, when she greets you, she speaks great English. High Sex drive and will definitely please your needs. Her blowjob is great when she sucks on your shaft deep throating and pleasent and when she rides you it's feels like your in a mission to penetrate the 4th dimension. Nice size tits around C cups and nice round ass. She love playing with your balls and sucking and caressing your nipples.

Overall MADD experience and will definitely come back for her
    Cool quick summary
    Thanks for sharing
    What is MADD?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is she really from Japan or just another Thai girl pretending to be a Japanese?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Highly likely a Thai girl pretending to be a Japanese. Another recent J girl in N5 is also Thai (maybe even a Trans)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    Cool quick summary
    Thanks for sharing
    What is MADD?
    Madd is like great experience with her hahaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonelypuntersyd View Post
    Is she really from Japan or just another Thai girl pretending to be a Japanese?
    Gathering from the manager at n5 he said she real Japanese and she speaks it fluently, that's from what I have gathered

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by phamxuantungkth View Post
    Highly likely a Thai girl pretending to be a Japanese. Another recent J girl in N5 is also Thai (maybe even a Trans)
    Who was the girl that wasn't Japanese?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by evkays View Post
    Due to limitations of Japanese girls in Sydney, I have prepared a list of Japanese girls at general talks below
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...irls-in-Sydney

Please advise
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by evkays View Post
    J Misa - highly likely a Thai girl rather than a J girl

Learn some basic Japanese conversation that you can usually use that will usually be a good indication I think. The only Japanese girl I’ve had in recent memory was Noa in M5, she’s from Osaka. Her style attitude is typical young Osaka girl that likes to party and have a good time. Not the light skin office lady style more the tan skin beach beauty. Looks like they have another J girl today called Misa, I’ve made my booking let’s see what all the fuss is about.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Misa

Quote Originally Posted by Simpledud View Post
    Gathering from the manager at n5 he said she real Japanese and she speaks it fluently, that's from what I have gathered
    I have seen her last month, she cannot speak Japanese. She said she was born in japan but she went back to Vietnam where her parents are from when she was young. Whatever she said sounded to me so fishy. I speak German, Japanese and Korean and I talked to her in Japanese, but what she could say was thank you, are you feeling good? in Japanese.
    I reckon one of the J girl in Sydney Baby Massage (sorry if the name is wrong) is also not J. Mostly, when a shop say she is mixed with J, you will be disappointed if you are after J girl.
    They should not lie to get extra money, each nationality has different character so they should just say what they are honestly.
    I'm personally guessing that Noa at No5 used to work at 5 star.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Learn some basic Japanese conversation that you can usually use that will usually be a good indication I think. The only Japanese girl I’ve had in recent memory was Noa in M5, she’s from Osaka. Her style attitude is typical young Osaka girl that likes to party and have a good time. Not the light skin office lady style more the tan skin beach beauty. Looks like they have another J girl today called Misa, I’ve made my booking let’s see what all the fuss is about.
    The punters are waiting for your report Caff3ry. The decision is....Japanese or not?

Quote Originally Posted by ANZAC View Post
    They should not lie to get extra money, each nationality has different character so they should just say what they are honestly.
    I'm personally guessing that Noa at No5 used to work at 5 star.
    Thanks for your intel mate
    I tried to book Noa but fully booked and limited between 5pm to 10pm. Might need to plan for next week.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Duplicated Duplicated 😝 😝 😝

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any dfk allowed or nah?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Due to limitations of Japanese girls in Sydney, I have prepared a list of Japanese girls at general talks below
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...irls-in-Sydney

Please advise
    Nozumi from Summerville is NOT Japanese

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When they changed Misa to Japan Mix on their website I was suspicious. This confirms it. She's Asian only so it does not make any difference for me anyway.

Faking nationalities just fucks with their brand image long run...