Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How important is the massage to you?

Senior Member(無間使者)

How important is the massage to you?

We all seem to love a visit to our favourite shops and or providers, but how important is the actual massage?

100% - It’s the only reason I go. I am not interested in anything else. If the massage is not up to scratch I am upset

75% - I like other aspects of the visit, but it’s the massage I’m really there for. If the massage is poor it diminishes heavily from my experience

50% - The massage is important, but not the whole experience. If a ml gives a poor massage, but excels in everything else i can live with it. Otherwise I expect a quality massage and good all round service

25% - The massage is not the whole deal, but I at least like to spend time getting rubbed down before the other services are considered.

0% - The massage holds no interest to me at all. The quality of the massage is irrelevant, Im there to see the ml and enjoy her company.

Any percentage in between is fine, but just wondering how others feel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I first started punting I would be 50/50. I have a bad back and the massage sometimes was pretty decent and it was the equal highlight of a fun session. These days I mostly don't get the massage part unless the ML is insisting on it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me, massage would be whatever the time left after main course. Most of the times, about 0% to 30%
    But massage isn't the important part of my visit to massage shop unless my shoulders are stiff

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I used to be around 50%. Start out with the massage and hope for max TT before turning over.
    Nowadays I'm not interested in the massage at all.
    Just want to kiss as nd cuddle and have fun from the get go

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    There seems to be 3 types of MLs with regards to this ‘zero massage’ phenomenon. Type 1 is those who insist the actual massage has to be done first. They take pride in doing it. It’s their trade. They will feel bad or even offended if customers want extras only. Type 2 is those who doesn’t really like doing the hard work. Doing extras is more fun, less tiring, and they know they’re not really good in doing the actual massage. Type 3 is those who’s 50-50, it depends on whether or not they feel comfortable doing extras only for a particular customer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I sprained my Ankle and went to Massage to fix, However in my whole session, I just wanted to fix my little fella, Didn't even touch Ankle, When blood flow goes down really can't think, and Went for Accupententure later to fix, It happened few times as I Play a lot of sports and injuries could happen while playing, Physio therapist, Accupententure & Massage therapist in shopping centre were the only one who were Helpful, Not the shops girls for sure , May be few girls in the business are really good in massage, However when you visit shops it's hard to change the mindset not to get extras or not ask for it , even just do light touching for future visits.

So for me Massage is Almost Zero % when I visit shops unless that's the only thing girl wants to do.

If I really need massage to fix any injury I go to shopping centre, it's cheap compare to Shops, Mostly Skilled and doesn't matter, Even guy does as you go to their for real purpose not for punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I noticed a lot of people here recently complaining about the quality of the massage. Demanding their money back etc
    Thats why im asking the question.

I have no issue with those that expect a good massage, just curious.

For the record Im at 0% and id be lower if I could. Just love the company of these beautiful ladies without the issues that surround dating, brothels, sugar daddies etc. One hour or whatever, I know what im gonna get and have different providers for different needs. Walk out completely satisfied and get on with my life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Given that some shops want to charge $70 for the massage portion, it better be fucking good. That’s the main reason why I’m taking 5 from a certain shop. The massage quality has plummeted.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammered View Post
    Given that some shops want to charge $70 for the massage portion, it better be fucking good. That’s the main reason why I’m taking 5 from a certain shop. The massage quality has plummeted.
    Was it ever there to start with, prob not the place to b expecting a quality massage. A quality warm up maybe 👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Was it ever there to start with, prob not the place to b expecting a quality massage. A quality warm up maybe 👍
    It was available. Not any more.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammered View Post
    It was available. Not any more.
    One back there now does a great massage, when ever i c her i enjoy at least 30 mins of nice spine tingling touch.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think it depends a lot on the venue but I'd day around 50/50

Nothing worse than laying on the table getting a truly terrible massage hoping that pt 2 might make up for it!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    These days almost consistently I do 0% massage, sometimes minus 20% since I’m the one doing the rub on the girl. It’s amazing how much you can achieve in a 30 minute session with this approach

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    These days almost consistently I do 0% massage, sometimes minus 20% since I’m the one doing the rub on the girl. It’s amazing how much you can achieve in a 30 minute session with this approach
    Agree, went to my fav place to see my Fav reg. Again one hour price was 70. But from starting everything will according to way I want. I was enjoying massaging nice round butt. Always it's ending up with climax.

Massage part was 0%

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wow, a bit surprised by all the responses really. I'm definitely in the 75%, maybe 50% if it's a regular ml that I see.. I will generally never come back to less than a 5/10 massage.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I timed a 45min BJ in my last 1hr session with a regular. Fist 15min was body slides. Tip $80.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    75% massage. I'm strange like that, but I really appreciate a decent massage, and if extras are good, that's a bonus.

Sent from my SM-G9730 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For me it's really up to the ML and hence why we see a variety of girls

some girls does great body slide, some good massage and some just the extras, it's up to my mood of the day and what I want for that exact day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    For me it's really up to the ML and hence why we see a variety of girls

some girls does great body slide, some good massage and some just the extras, it's up to my mood of the day and what I want for that exact day
    yeah i think that is pretty bang on, i mean seriously if you want a real massage very few of the places can produce that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    yeah i think that is pretty bang on, i mean seriously if you want a real massage very few of the places can produce that.
    Yes, but they’re charging very real prices for the massage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast