Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How important is the massage to you?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm thinking 50-75% importance for massage depending on if I'm super sore from gym and need muscles worked on or am looking forward to a happy experience.

I am surprised by the 0% answers in the thread, as a pissweak massage can be lame for me, and I prefer if both parties are into the activity.

When the massage buildup and TT is vigorous and sensuous, then I am guaranteed to enjoy both the massage and the next part.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yobbo87 View Post
    I'm thinking 50-75% importance for massage depending on if I'm super sore from gym and need muscles worked on or am looking forward to a happy experience.

I am surprised by the 0% answers in the thread, as a pissweak massage can be lame for me, and I prefer if both parties are into the activity.

When the massage buildup and TT is vigorous and sensuous, then I am guaranteed to enjoy both the massage and the next part.
    Totally agree with you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For me depends on the mood I’m in at the time. Sometimes a good massage followed by a good extras session is just perfect. I do find though if the massage is meh then I struggle to get into the groove of the rest. Especially if the TT has been little

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Had a couple of 0% massage today. 30 and 45 min sessions. Both not at my usual favourite shop. First encounter with each girl.
    The first session went supersteamy right from the word go. An novice U-20 talent. She could not hold her burning passion that she finally asked the magic question we all love ‘do you have ...dom ?’ And as always I was fully prepared.
    The second session was similar, we clicked right from the very beginning, aided by her bubbly personality. we went into DFK after only 1-2 mins. Did everything except for the ultimate deed. Brought her into continuous peaks.

At both sessions money was not discussed. We just went with the flow and each girl just accepted what was handed to them, which is obviously the preferred way to go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Had a couple of 0% massage today. 30 and 45 min sessions. Both not at my usual favourite shop. First encounter with each girl.
    The first session went supersteamy right from the word go. An novice U-20 talent. She could not hold her burning passion that she finally asked the magic question we all love ‘do you have ...dom ?’ And as always I was fully prepared.
    The second session was similar, we clicked right from the very beginning, aided by her bubbly personality. we went into DFK after only 1-2 mins. Did everything except for the ultimate deed. Brought her into continuous peaks.

At both sessions money was not discussed. We just went with the flow and each girl just accepted what was handed to them, which is obviously the preferred way to go
    Yea sure !!!!!

Delusional !!!!!!

The little indo Uber driver who can’t even look girls in the eye gets lucky at two shops in 1 day ! Haha

Truly pathetic crock of shit !!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by xzaq View Post
    Yea sure !!!!!

Delusional !!!!!!
    As I wrote on the other post lol lol lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yea sure !!!!!

Delusional !!!!!!

The little indo Uber driver who can’t even look girls in the eye gets lucky at two shops in 1 day ! Haha

Tell him he’s dreaming

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m probably 50/50

100 if a new shop. I want to know she can use her hands and know how to build suspense and anticipation. Then lead seamlessly into any extras if I’m so inclined. All of this will dictate if I return.

0 if a reg. We just need to get on with it and know what we each like. At the end and only if there is time a finishing massage can be nice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yea sure !!!!!

Delusional !!!!!!

I think he actually believes his own bullshit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If the girl is friendly and hot and I'm horny from just looking at her taking off her vlothes, then I ask no massage and straight to play. If I'm tired from work or she looked better in her mini than naked then I ask for a massage no more than 20 minutes in a 60 minute session

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My preference is no massage now. Just play

Senior Member(無間使者)
    80%. It’s a massage shop. I expect a massage.

All you 0% guys are getting ripped off. Just go to a brothel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't mind a 10 minute massage if it includes a bit of tickling. If not, i'd rather pass

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No massage. Just kiss and cuddle.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    No massage. Just kiss and cuddle.
    I agree. Great to have a ML one half to one third of my age snuggled up naked b2b kissing and cuddling - most love it as much as I do.

Have a favourite shop where the MLs look forward to cuddle time.

Mr Cuddle - (one hour of cuddles is better than 5 minutes of sex.)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cuddle View Post
    I agree. Great to have a ML one half to one third of my age snuggled up naked b2b kissing and cuddling - most love it as much as I do.

Have a favourite shop where the MLs look forward to cuddle time.

Mr Cuddle - (one hour of cuddles is better than 5 minutes of sex.)
    I think most of guys over 50 prefer this

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I will be honest anf change the scale a bit, i want 90%, i want that danm massage and anything extra is gravy. If i want to just get laud and have a crappy massage i would just pay my 200 to a brothel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    First time I see them I like to see how good their massage is.
    If its good quality i dont mind spending time this way on future visits.
    If its garbage, then why waste the time?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blas View Post
    80%. It’s a massage shop. I expect a massage.

All you 0% guys are getting ripped off. Just go to a brothel
    Couldn't agree more, I go for the massage and generally don't go beyond option 2 on the flip.
    Although, saying that I have had a couple of regular MLs that when the desire struck I would go in for an hour without a massage.
    Haven't done that in a while but.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12