Thread: K Sua - Amazing And Model Worthy, Wow.

K Sua - Amazing And Model Worthy, Wow.

I had the pleasure of meeting my first ever Korean girl at Ginza and damn, I must say, it was quite an experience to remember. Sua in my eyes, would be best described as a pretty, sexy, leggy Korean goddess – put simply, she’s hot as fuck. She’s 24 years young and gorgeous, model material? Hell yes! Today, she was in room 5 – nice and cosy room. I’ve seen quite a number of girls in this room so I know the room quite well. Haha. Anyway, Sua wore a low cut black dress today revealing her massive assets (D cups). Wow. I just couldn’t help myself taking a peek. Haha.

She is a very sweet girl who loves sucking and fucking and really knows provide pleasure to a man so you need to be patient with her and let her do her thing.

So after a few minutes of light banter we start gazing into each other’s eyes – so cute. My cock was getting pretty hard by just having her next to me. Her hot and sexy body was just so irresistibly sexy.

I wanted to just get my cock inside her and start heading to pound town but she gets down and gives me a good sucking. It was amazing, I was somewhat paralysed due to the feeling of her soft and wet mouth on my dick. Absolute heaven.

She was looking at me smiling as she knew I was helpless so I just accepted defeat and submit myself entirely to her enjoying some hot BBBJ. Soon after, she climbs on top and applies some lube anticipating a hot fuck.

I am literally being mouth fucked alive with all the intimate kissing. It was actually so intense and then she signals me wanting me to get inside her however, she is simultaneously teasing the living daylights out of my cock. Hot as fuck.

The condom finally goes on and she lowers onto my dick. This girl gets wet very quickly and is fucking me slowly and at the same time we start making out like crazy – plenty of tongue and sensual kisses in between, very GFE. It was just so damn hot at this moment, I totally lost track of everything, literally mind fucked. Haha. She’s really good.

Every now and then I held her close and fucked her upwards and I get the passionate kissing and then I get fucked by her for another five minutes with kissing. We then changed to missionary and I took the initiative. She was getting really into it and I was mixing slow/fast paced sex and switching up the angles. Felt so so good.

The kissing was always intense, and I found that it improves the experience especially when the girl is sincerely horny.

Fuck.. my session was insane. She was such a sexy girl. We were both covered in sweat the whole time and it was really enticing stroking her slippery body in each position. Damn, what a crazy punt!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Similar session to mine

Very sensual haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wish she is here on my next visit!! she sounds wonderful! thanks for the review!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Good to see you back. I see you remembered to change your use real name this time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This review style doesn’t look anything like Rooter’s though

Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    This review style doesn’t look anything like Rooter’s though
    Good job !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Looking at her pics...her curvy ass is almost busting out of those skin tight jeans!