Menstruation, Rotation and WLs

A question for the well travelled, the hardened and more accomplished punters of this forum.

Is it just me or is this a common thing amongst the bros of this forum.
I find that keeping tabs on the menstrual cycles of WLs and MLs and setting a rotation schedule helps immensely in ensuring a great punt.

One thing that has pissed me off in the past is visiting your favourite WL or ML during her period which resulted in a fucked punt and you end up walking away thinking what a “bloody” waste of time and money; be it her attitude, her energy, her mood swings, her tiredness, her unwillingness to be groped or DATYed, her tender breasts and doesn’t want them touched or sucked yadda yadda yadda

I find that 3-5 days before she’s due to ovulate is when she is the most ripe, the most horny, most juiciest, she’s dripping wet and wants to be fucked deep and hard. I guess largely due to the fact she’s reached the peak of her fertile phase and is ready to be impregnated.

Does anybody if there’s a punting app that tracks several of your favourite WLs and automatically suggests a rotation schedule based on your current GPS location, their scheduled rosters, the shops they are working from, and the peak time of their menstrual cycles (ideally 3-5 days before they ovulate)?

Perhaps one of the bros has developed some elaborate spreadsheet that could help out the brotherhood.
I recall seeing one of BrothelCreeper’s spreadsheets but that was more along the lines of financial analysis and budgeting.