Thread: WLs and MLs - There will be Blood!

Banned

WLs and MLs - There will be Blood!

Menstruation, Rotation and WLs

A question for the well travelled, the hardened and more accomplished punters of this forum.

Is it just me or is this a common thing amongst the bros of this forum.
    I find that keeping tabs on the menstrual cycles of WLs and MLs and setting a rotation schedule helps immensely in ensuring a great punt.

One thing that has pissed me off in the past is visiting your favourite WL or ML during her period which resulted in a fucked punt and you end up walking away thinking what a “bloody” waste of time and money; be it her attitude, her energy, her mood swings, her tiredness, her unwillingness to be groped or DATYed, her tender breasts and doesn’t want them touched or sucked yadda yadda yadda

I find that 3-5 days before she’s due to ovulate is when she is the most ripe, the most horny, most juiciest, she’s dripping wet and wants to be fucked deep and hard. I guess largely due to the fact she’s reached the peak of her fertile phase and is ready to be impregnated.

Does anybody if there’s a punting app that tracks several of your favourite WLs and automatically suggests a rotation schedule based on your current GPS location, their scheduled rosters, the shops they are working from, and the peak time of their menstrual cycles (ideally 3-5 days before they ovulate)?

Perhaps one of the bros has developed some elaborate spreadsheet that could help out the brotherhood.
    I recall seeing one of BrothelCreeper’s spreadsheets but that was more along the lines of financial analysis and budgeting.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    As always bro, you are a very intelligent man but the downside of that is you are overthinking it.
    Sometimes you see blood, sometimes you smell blood, some times you taste blood.
    That's punting.
    Punting is a very real and organic experience, Blood is life. Enjoy!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Ha ha I love the sound of that punting app

I think there are two types of girls:

1. Stop working when get period

2. Use the pill to stop their period or put a sponge up there and keep working
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Different women behave differently during their cycle. Some are horny during ovulation some right before period.

And I generally find it a minor factor. Your techniques and how the WL feels about you matter the most.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I'm sure there are apps for women to track their cycles. Just ask your girls to send you regular screen shots.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Loveglove
    Mate you are something else, what a post, ive got nothing other than to say WTF

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Loveglove
    Mate you are something else, what a post, ive got nothing other than to say WTF
    Surely not that obsessively forensically different to those who keep spreadsheets on girls what they do did and how much spent per qtr

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep i couldnt be bothered thinking that deeply about punting or wanting to forensically map what im doing either for my sake or someone elses. Whatever floats your boat on stats or the menstrating cycles of WL & ML i suppose. Just when i seen this thread i thought it was unusual to be putting it out there, hope old mate keeps posting especially about good intel, but this stuff meh.