Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Ryde Babes Quick Reviews

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I guess Victoria is nxt to be reviewed? No real photo on roster....but interested to find out....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spacekid2002 View Post
    I guess Victoria is nxt to be reviewed? No real photo on roster....but interested to find out....
    Hi mate
    Can you share after your visit today?
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

I am a bit hesitation of sharing Mayu’s review. Can those Mayu’s keepers pm me why you guys not sharing?
    As I would like to keep Mayu too. She doesn’t need reviews as she is quite popular with many customers book her.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    I am a bit hesitation of sharing Mayu’s review. Can those Mayu’s keepers pm me why you guys not sharing?
    As I would like to keep Mayu too. She doesn’t need reviews as she is quite popular with many customers book her.
    Your mailbox seems full bro

Quote Originally Posted by TittyGuy View Post
    Your mailbox seems full bro
    Apology just removed few messages, should have some space now
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Banned
    Apology just removed few messages, should have some space now
    Try to send pm but your message box is full. Need information

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Its been a while I haven't post something, so just want to comment about my visit to Mayu today. She is a pretty slim girl, no meaty bum though and b cup probably, so she has not a voluptuous body type. Very friendly and talkative girl with those special Japanese manners that everyone likes. There was no massage today as usual, we just spent the whole hour in the massage table talking and disrobing her slowly until part 2. Very good technique for part 2, above average. I had a nice time with her today again. She is quite experience at this job, you guys just ask what you want to do and see what she says. The fact that there is no shower facilities limits her service. There is always alternatives though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papana View Post
    Its been a while I haven't post something, so just want to comment about my visit to Mayu today. She is a pretty slim girl, no meaty bum though and b cup probably, so she has not a voluptuous body type. Very friendly and talkative girl with those special Japanese manners that everyone likes. There was no massage today as usual, we just spent the whole hour in the massage table talking and disrobing her slowly until part 2. Very good technique for part 2, above average. I had a nice time with her today again. She is quite experience at this job, you guys just ask what you want to do and see what she says. The fact that there is no shower facilities limits her service. There is always alternatives though
    See her at SBM where there are showers, particularly room 3. She will wash you afterwards so tenderly - almost the highlight after a great massage and play.

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Hi buddy
    Appreciate your contributions for the shop and enjoying reading your reviews. Your mail box is full again. Can you pm Mayu?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Visited TR190 during the week, judging by the number of punters waiting and the girls running around the place is pumping, pun intended. :-)

I'm not sure anybody working there needs reviews in order to fill their day at the moment as there is so much activity.

I dropped in without a booking and it was a 20 minute wait, but always worth the wait here.

Quote Originally Posted by Funland View Post
    Visited TR190 during the week, judging by the number of punters waiting and the girls running around the place is pumping, pun intended. :-)

I'm not sure anybody working there needs reviews in order to fill their day at the moment as there is so much activity.

I dropped in without a booking and it was a 20 minute wait, but always worth the wait here.
    Welcome to TR190,
    This shop started with 3 girls, 6 rooms and huge lobby where those 3 new rooms downstairs. Cherry and her team has improved a lots for local convenience and demands. Nowadays 9 rooms, 1 customers waiting room, 1 girls resting area and double sofa, not many customers waiting on the sofa as most of the people thought he is the owner lol.

The shop is continuously improving with their standard and girls quality as well as services.

Quote Originally Posted by Papana View Post
    Thanks for sharing mate.
    Vouch Papana’s review as what I received from Mayu, talkative girl passionately
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    Welcome to TR190,
    This shop started with 3 girls, 6 rooms and huge lobby where those 3 new rooms downstairs. Cherry and her team has improved a lots for local convenience and demands. Nowadays 9 rooms, 1 customers waiting room, 1 girls resting area and double sofa, not many customers waiting on the sofa as most of the people thought he is the owner lol.

The shop is continuously improving with their standard and girls quality as well as services.
    Lol that explains the funny looks whenever I wait at the sofa haha

Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Lol that explains the funny looks whenever I wait at the sofa haha
    Since you already started just keep it up. Besides those young receptionist are beautiful and polite. I sometimes intentionally arrive early, acted as boss like you, sitting on the sofa chatting with those girls lol

Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Mayu used to work at Ginza, so I'm sure we can all guess why some guys are not sharing lol.
    Thanks mate
    Yes, That’s a good point but she stopped 2 years ago after experienced depression
    No doubt her pt 2 service routines was top notch
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks mate
    Yes, That’s a good point but she stopped 2 years ago after experienced depression
    No doubt her pt 2 service routines was top notch
    If so, does she offers additional extras at TR190 then?

Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    If so, does she offers additional extras at TR190 then?
    Thanks for asking mate and a very common message that I received from pm. ML extras on menu for certain customers but not open to everyone.
    IMHO Second visit will deciding her extras are offered or not
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for asking mate and a very common message that I received from pm. ML extras on menu for certain customers but not open to everyone.
    IMHO Second visit will deciding her extras are offered or not
    Thank you for your feedback. Happy punting!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Experience says to me that many girls will hold back in your first or second punt, but once they recognise you the second time a simple polite question enquiring about anything further being on offer than the usual NHJ will get you a good indication on whether to persist. Then again we all get carried away and can continue to return to a girl who teases her way through many punts with you before you finally realise that its never going to happen. It's the thrill of the chase that brings you back time and time again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited TR190 Mayu, Gem of the shop that customers here not sharing,
    Mayu , Japan, 173cm, 49kg, dress 7, Top Model Figure slim Sexy petite 33C-23-33, milky silky skin, age 24
    (Sweet gentle. GFE 10, Massage 7, English 10, Conversation 10)
    (No 1 Top Japanese Girl Sexy Service Feminine girl, long copper hair)
    IMHO agreed above with additional
    Massage is 9/10, strong arms
    English 8/10 but very funny Japanese accent really enjoying
    Playtime 10/10, passionately bum, balls, perineum and little les touch
    GFE 10/10, first visit with good chemistry, she enjoys men body including girls, in other words, she enjoys her profession.
    HJ, 0/10 as postponed to other days. We spent our precious time with playtime.
    Oskar Japanese with good manners
    Review will followed
    Hi bro
    Where can I find your review of Mayu at Top Ryde 190?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast