Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Japanese girls

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    2nd this. Whats the issue with using the search these days?

I mean, its not as if your a newbie, been on the forum 5 years, 13 posts and only 1 review despite "majority of punts at ginza" so you have been doing a ton of lurking im sure
    Easy, tiger.
    It's actually not possible to search for "J girls" on this forum because there is a minimum word length requirement of 4 characters in the search. Meaning any search words in the string that's less than 4 characters will be dropped. So if you searched for "J girls", all you'll get is a search for "girls".
    Go ahead and try it, you'll see what I mean.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Easy, tiger.
    It's actually not possible to search for "J girls" on this forum because there is a minimum word length requirement of 4 characters in the search. Meaning any search words in the string that's less than 4 characters will be dropped. So if you searched for "J girls", all you'll get is a search for "girls".
    Go ahead and try it, you'll see what I mean.
    Of course GFM, I wouldnt just search for J girls!

Id be looking for
    Japanese
    Sushi

For example, both of which I have tried before with good results.

Or trying some "Japanese" style names. Reiko, Nana, Yoko that kind of thing.

The next IQ level would be to look at shops surrounding the area i usually frequent (lets say Ginza for the OP) and check rosters for advertised girls.

Then, once a few have caught my eye (lets say I like Elika from SBM) then I either search that name, or search prefix SBM and see if I can find any reviews. Or finding good AR on a girl then checking what shop she is in, and working out she is close to another shop I like for example

So ok, I do understand this takes time and multiple clicks or taps, and its much easier to simply post up "Best thing with holes in the world?" To save myself that time, and see what happens.

But the fact of the matter is, 99% of the info you need is right there in After Reports, which everyone has access to immediately.

Not trying to be a dick, just saying, use some initiative. Im a bit harder on this guy also because he isnt a completely new member.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was a AKB48 idol turned JAV actress making an appearance on sesesyd yesterday (on a 3 days tour). They have took it off so I guess it is booked out now

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    isn't she Chinese?
    Defs Japanese bro. Had a long chat with her in Japanese and all the Japanese mannerisms. Need to see her again for more Japanese practice haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12