Establishment : Drummoyne Massage
Address: 110A Victoria Rd, Drummoyne NSW 2047
10am-8pm 7days.
ML: Jessi (Thai)

Date visit: 27th January 2020
Saw a quick review with roster and reviews of the shop, knowing Jessi was rostered in so booked before arrived. Mamasan waiting for me and asked whether I am happy to take Jessi. She was wearing short clothes, very pretty and petite Thai lady. Follow Jessi up to the room, paid for the hour massage and asked her whether she does extra, Jessi said yes shyly. Paid her upfront extra and laid face down for part 1.
Jessi massage was quite professional legit from back, limbs, front and twisted legs. Very good massage with Thai style of course. Part 2 progressed with clothes off, exposed very nice bombshell natural C cups, hourglass body and clean shaved underneath. No B2B and straight to my LT with oil, asked whether I can touch? Smile in return and head noted shyly then catbath on me. After awhile, I requested for a cuddle, so comfy touching her, as time limited, I let her take control to complete her task. I erupted not because of her HJ skill but her bombshell body really nice. If she learn some stimulating and tickling skills, she will get heaps of customers.
Til then, who is willing to train this newbie?