Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: coronavirus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The HABS are pretty and street smart while our disadvantage is that all the blood has left our brains.
    I’m actually considering a normal massage for normal purposes, lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    The HABS are pretty and street smart while our disadvantage is that all the blood has left our brains.
    I’m actually considering a normal massage for normal purposes, lol
    In particular, most of the Thai girls I've met in shops and privately are so lovely and friendly but I always get the feeling that behind their sweet smiles they are devious and always scheming. I get it - they need money to live on and to send home and they will get it any way they can.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    In particular, most of the Thai girls I've met in shops and privately are so lovely and friendly but I always get the feeling that behind their sweet smiles they are devious and always scheming. I get it - they need money to live on and to send home and they will get it any way they can.
    Not to mention like 95 percent of you are huge pieces of shit why would you expect the girls to treat you like anything remotely close to an acquaintance..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Not to mention like 95 percent of you are huge pieces of shit why would you expect the girls to treat you like anything remotely close to an acquaintance..
    95% seems high 😂

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Hey Batting 100, are you in that 95 percent

Banned

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Hey Batting 100, are you in that 95 percent
    I’m a piece of shit bit maybe not huge piece of shit...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well that escalated fast?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    95% seems high 😂
    I agree, 95% is a bit high for the proportion of pieces of shit out there. But 95% probably covers the proportion of punters who are either a piece of shit or a total fucking weirdo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    I agree, 95% is a bit high for the proportion of pieces of shit out there. But 95% probably covers the proportion of punters who are either a piece of shit or a total fucking weirdo.
    Nowhere near that high IMO.

I'd say around half are normal guys who love the punt. Nothing shitbaggy or weird about that really. As long as you are aware the girls aren't 'into' you and it's a way to pay their uni or support a family, then you can accept the service you receive purely for what it is.

Obviously you get the odd fantasist on here who adds GST to his punts to sound great in front of the forum users but on the whole, i think we know what the deal is with punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Be a lot guys in dead marriage beds who don’t see a rub and tug as cheating and a lot of wives would agree

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    Be a lot guys in dead marriage beds who don’t see a rub and tug as cheating and a lot of wives would agree
    Haha, Bet they don’t tell their wives they’re going though

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Get ready for lean times. Canberra is allowing "Day Spas to reopen from this weekend. Many of our favourites will be leaving in search of work :-(

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by keepcon View Post
    Get ready for lean times. Canberra is allowing "Day Spas to reopen from this weekend. Many of our favourites will be leaving in search of work :-(
    But is parliament in session? Thats when business is good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by keepcon View Post
    Leaving where. They are all unemployed at the moment anyway. Besides, they will come back in droves once the shops reopen because they know they can earn 5 times the amount pulling dicks, and mostly tax free.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Leaving where. They are all unemployed at the moment anyway. Besides, they will come back in droves once the shops reopen because they know they can earn 5 times the amount pulling dicks, and mostly tax free.
    Haha! Brilliant

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    Medical organisations have seen the potential for this virus to cause a high number of deaths.
    So countries in varying ways have acted accordingly.
    If allowed to run it's path without intervention, the potential death toll globally could be 80M.
    Untreated and without intervention, the death toll in USA could be easily around 3.8M.
    Far greater than any current death rate.
    The fact that it's lower currently is because countries are responding accordingly.
    Stats globally are to read with care. Some countries are testing at low rates. Hence read stats with care.
    Other countries have stats that have been filtered.
    We have not yet seen the true carnage across the globe that this virus will cause.
    It's only just been seeded in heavily populated countries that are not capable of handling this.
    In about 2 months we will see a sorry state in other parts of the world.
    In Australia we are fortunate. The community transmission rate is very low. Potentially to extinguish the virus locally if we remain on this course of tight restrictions.
    That provides limited comfort locally, but we then need to remain vigilant with testing, maintain some level of medically recommended restrictions for some time and tight controls and quarantine on all arrivals from overseas.
    Early stage Vaccine trials in Queensland through UQ.
    Promising.
    https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/coro...ensland-trial/
    Last edited by Kowabunga; 14-07-2020 at 12:01 AM. Reason: More info

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    second wave incoming... hope you all had your balls drained and rubbed, there might be a lockdown coming soon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Small probability of lockdown, the casula cluster is pretty much contained from what i can see. The major one right now would be the thai restaurant and the funeral thing tho they are starting to contain it somewhat.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I wonder if eventually we’ll get a case linked with a massage shop either in Syd or Bris. Certainly all parties involved: shops, girls, customers (me included) don’t seem to take any necessary steps to prevent the spread. Girls that I saw recently still allow b2b, dfk, daty, even fs (not all of them of course, lol)

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast