Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: coronavirus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    I had a funny thing happen last night. My ML was in and out of the room a little bit because as she said “ there is this guy that comes in for the new girls and tries to touch them” that made me laugh. I mean who would do such a thing?
    Disgraceful as disturbing behavior

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    For those young players - T5 is back open.
    that's great news batting but what about us "oldies" … Are you being ageist? There's more than a few of us oldies who I'm sure could teach the "young players" a trick or two … never write off the old, …. at least not until we're dead and buried! LOL
    Last edited by thewidebluesea; 03-08-2020 at 06:35 PM. Reason: grammar

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewidebluesea View Post
    that's great news batting but what about us "oldies" … Are you being ageist? There's more than a few of us oldies who I'm sure could teach the "young players" a trick or two … never write off the old, …. at least not until we're dead and buried! LOL
    The old players don’t need to be told, they were already aware.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    I have had a girl in a shop ask what the other girls in the same shop do, you have to be careful in this situation.
    Had the same question asked about what other girls in shop charge. Think quick and no BS. Turns out it was the manager lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by salt n pepper View Post
    Had the same question asked about what other girls in shop charge. Think quick and no BS. Turns out it was the manager lol
    usually a well run shop won't have that issue, girls are consistent and standards are the similar, usually all options on the table too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wasn't referring to what they charge, but what services they provide. Such as if a girl does full service for some customers who are regulars then she may not want the other girls to know this. Especially if she is aware that the other girls don't do it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=ococpunt;1998805]usually a well run shop won't have that issue, girls are consistent and standards are the similar, usually all options on the table

It varies from shop to shop. At one well known shop two particular girls with years of experience provide a very different level of service. I agree that girls usually charge similar amounts for extra services, no doubt the new girls are given advice by the more experienced girls. Also, some girls will go up to a certain level and that's it, they don't care about the extra money they can make, in their mind they are only willing to go so far.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    The old players don’t need to be told, they were already aware.
    Reminds me of the quote " Better to be a has been than a never has been"
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Vaccines are coming. At record speed. The scientific community has been working very collaboratively in the background. Unprecedented ways of sharing information and working together has got us this rapid result.
    Multiple vaccines very close to being available.

Remember this:
    "Whatever comes out of these gates, we've got a better chance of survival if we work together. Do you understand? If we stay together we survive"

And that we did.

The HongKong government is giving out a $5000 prize to anyone tested positive to coronavirus to encourage more people to go for testing !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516