Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: coronavirus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    But Mr Morrison said anyone with a job was an essential service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are ML's considered sex workers with this directive? I guess they would be as they are providing a sexual service with a HJ

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Are ML's considered sex workers with this directive? I guess they would be as they are providing a sexual service with a HJ
    Ml providing sexual services! perish the thought. 😆
    R hairdressers essential, physios, chiropractors etc. All make contact and still operating as far as i know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Ml providing sexual services! perish the thought. 😆
    R hairdressers essential, physios, chiropractors etc. All make contact and still operating as far as i know.
    Yeah but hairdressers don't give you a hand job afterwards haha. I've had a few cheeky hairdressers over the years. I remember one sexy lady kept pressing her boobs into my shoulder and arm while smiling seductively and it was constant, definitely not just a brush. I was an inexperienced, awkward young bloke and I was surprised and didn't know what to do. Looking back, I should have squeezed her bum. It was late in the day amd I might have been her last appointment. Fair chance she would have taken me out the back and had her way with me...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's a bikini hairdressers in Surfers but that's as far as it goes. Well, I think that's as far as it goes 😃

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fuck me !! Unless u medical or very old this virus won’t do much but u like bunch of fucking 2 year olds crying in yet u go shops luck pussy after 10 other been licking bare back fuck and blow mouth or pussy pretty sure a serious STI will be more harmful ..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Fuck me !! Unless u medical or very old this virus won’t do much but u like bunch of fucking 2 year olds crying in yet u go shops luck pussy after 10 other been licking bare back fuck and blow mouth or pussy pretty sure a serious STI will be more harmful ..
    Yeah u tell 'em B punter. Bun cha litle sisy grls. Watts wrng neva had crabs or the clam, and I aint talkin about Cfood !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Yeah except for that 39 year old firefighter guy who was in pretty good shape that spent 11 days in intensive care with a collapsed lung.... or anyone with allergies that will react really badly to shit like corona....the real shame is that it does t discriminate between dumbasses and normal folks....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If they are still willing to work then girls are probably only going to want to see trusted regulars as new punters could be the police checking to see if they are still working. Depends on how much priority and resources the cops allocate to this I suppose. Although a lot of girls might be unaware that they are banned from working.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Yeah except for that 39 year old firefighter guy who was in pretty good shape that spent 11 days in intensive care with a collapsed lung.... or anyone with allergies that will react really badly to shit like corona....the real shame is that it does t discriminate between dumbasses and normal folks....
    Yes because anecdotal events are always more reliable compared to world wide and country statistics. /s *rolls eyes*

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABCguy View Post
    Yes because anecdotal events are always more reliable compared to world wide and country statistics. /s *rolls eyes*
    And the death rates are so accurate with China keeping such reliable and honest numbers 😂

When you consider that most researchers now say the likely number of people infected means add a zero to the back of cases recorded it kind of makes it an annoying strain of influenza.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavs View Post
    And the death rates are so accurate with China keeping such reliable and honest numbers ��

When you consider that most researchers now say the likely number of people infected means add a zero to the back of cases recorded it kind of makes it an annoying strain of influenza.
    Did I say China on the topic of old people dying vs young people dying? Nice good old straw man.

If you were actually contesting my point you would say you don't believe any statistics ALL countries are putting out there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABCguy View Post
    Did I say China on the topic of old people dying vs young people dying? Nice good old straw man.

If you were actually contesting my point you would say you don't believe any statistics ALL countries are putting out there.
    Which is why I said add a zero to the current numbers 🤦*♂️

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavs View Post
    And the death rates are so accurate with China keeping such reliable and honest numbers 😂

Except the flu has a season, this doesn’t... the flu in the us in 2019 was particularly bad and lasted 20 weeks and killed 57000. Corona has been there about 3 and killed 20k already.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Except the flu has a season, this doesn’t... the flu in the us in 2019 was particularly bad and lasted 20 weeks and killed 57000. Corona has been there about 3 and killed 20k already.
    The flu season in America this year has killed approx 25k and infected 50million people!!!

This is just as believable as India telling the world they have only 8000 infected by COVID, all polititians are full of S and I am not being racist here...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    The flu season in America this year has killed approx 25k and infected 50million people!!!

This is just as believable as India telling the world they have only 8000 infected by COVID, all polititians are full of S and I am not being racist here...
    Haha Well those numbers are even worse then....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post

480,000 die from smoking related illness in US each yr, 20,900 in AUS in 2015.
    Funny how one group of people dying is just a freedom to use a legal product and the other group bring the world to it's knees.

Banned
    I don't know what the discussion is at this point, do I trust all the reported numbers throughout the world, probably not. To say China lied exclusively and excessively is to also questions Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapores 'success'....

But anyway, cancer and heart disease have been well known for a long time. A lot of money spent on it. Maybe this Covid thing is nothing.... It sounds like a horrible way to die and you are more likely to die of it at this stage than any combination of sexually transmitted disease.

https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/1712761/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Funny how one group of people dying is just a freedom to use a legal product and the other group bring the world to it's knees.
    Medical organisations have seen the potential for this virus to cause a high number of deaths.
    So countries in varying ways have acted accordingly.
    If allowed to run it's path without intervention, the potential death toll globally could be 80M.
    Untreated and without intervention, the death toll in USA could be easily around 3.8M.
    Far greater than any current death rate.
    The fact that it's lower currently is because countries are responding accordingly.
    Stats globally are to read with care. Some countries are testing at low rates. Hence read stats with care.
    Other countries have stats that have been filtered.
    We have not yet seen the true carnage across the globe that this virus will cause.
    It's only just been seeded in heavily populated countries that are not capable of handling this.
    In about 2 months we will see a sorry state in other parts of the world.
    In Australia we are fortunate. The community transmission rate is very low. Potentially to extinguish the virus locally if we remain on this course of tight restrictions.
    That provides limited comfort locally, but we then need to remain vigilant with testing, maintain some level of medically recommended restrictions for some time and tight controls and quarantine on all arrivals from overseas.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree with you reddoor, I did some figures some 2 wks ago chatting to a Canberite who was involved in Govt policy making in the past.

I said " If you take average life expectancy in Aust of some one born in 1950 ( a 70 year old person) which is 66 years and put that against the current death age by COVID19 you will find all have exceeded this figure.
    of the ppl that have died so far 1 aged between 60-69, 8 aged between 70-79, 6 aged between 80 - 89 years, 4 aged 90 -99 and 2 unknown ages.
    38% had a pre existing condition ( that we know of) If you take the others without a preexisting condition that died from COVID19 the average age of death is 81.15 years - based on their age and theoretic life expectancy that is 15 years longer."

The trouble is (and I must succumb too) that until the virus runs its course and we can analyse the data than right now we are just guessing. I'll be interested to see the data out of African countries and those LDC's.
    Of course then there is the argument of "their are lies, damned lies and statistics." ( said in a Nth Korean accent)
    Prof

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast