Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: coronavirus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's an article on tbe Gold Coast Bulletin facebook page about how "Gold Coast sex workers and massage parlours are flouting social distancing laws and offering their services on online classified sites." It's a subscription only article so I can't read the rest. Anyone a subscriber who can post the whole story? Could be a beat up though if they are referring to Locanto where old ads refresh automatically from time to time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    There's an article on tbe Gold Coast Bulletin facebook page about how "Gold Coast sex workers and massage parlours are flouting social distancing laws and offering their services on online classified sites." It's a subscription only article so I can't read the rest. Anyone a subscriber who can post the whole story? Could be a beat up though if they are referring to Locanto where old ads refresh automatically from time to time.
    Here it is... was in yesterdays paper.

Little distancing by sex workers
    LEA EMERY

GOLD COAST sex workers and massage parlours are flouting social distancing laws and still offering their services on online classifieds sites.
    Some offering their usual services, others make references to the pandemic while some mention how they are disinfecting after each client.
    One worker was even offering “flirty” telephone conversations for those in quarantine.
    The Bulletin looked at online classified site Locanto to find a number of advertisements for services had been posted since the outbreak in the “massage parlour” section.
    The classifieds site is a favourite among sex workers.
    Four massage parlours alleged to be illegal brothels late last year had all used Locanto to advertise their services.
    “Very clean and comfortable 100% private home. No rush, no clock watching! The best massage guaranteed,” one advertisement proclaimed.
    The posting then detailed the sexual services offered – none of which could be done at the recommended 1.5m apart.
    One user, Sahara78, claimed that due to the current health situation she was only able to offer 15 to 30-minute sessions.
    “To all my valued regular clients & those new clients considering using my services, I am 100% committed to providing a safe, hygienic, virus free space for your massage experience,” she wrote
    “Surfaces are continually wiped clean with hospital grade products, hand sanitiser is readily available & towels are sanitised after EVERY use.
    “I self-isolate wherever possible & look forward to welcoming you into my safe space.”
    The posting then want on to list the sexual services she offered and the services which were “temporarily unavailable”.
    A majority of the advertisements are accompanied with photographs of women in their underwear, mostly from the shoulders down or with their face obscured.
    One lengthy advertisement asks if “everyone is having a good Easter”.
    “Are you in Quarantine? No problem, you can call me for a 20min flirty conversation for more information please just sms,” it reads.
    She then lists her services to include a “cuddle session” and “girlfriend experience”.
    In another posting, a male masseur offers his services accompanied by a shirtless photograph of himself.
    “During these s***y times we need to relax, unwind and surrender your body to a beautiful relaxing soft tissue massage…,” he wrote.
    A Brisbane massage parlour was fined at the end of last month after police found them operating despite it being against pandemic regulations.
    A Queensland police spokesman said it was an “integral part” of the response to ensure compliance with directions around mass gatherings, borders and non-essential business activities.
    “Police will continue to conduct compliance checks to ensure non-essential businesses are adhering to closure directions and social distancing,” the spokesman said.
    “Non-essential businesses no longer permitted to conduct business includes strip clubs, brothels – sex on premises and sole operator sex workers. Sole operator sex workers may continue to provide online or phone services.”

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    And just to balance things out...
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...26-p54e3r.html
    While im not condoning girls doing this, one must remember that a lot r desperate and will get nothing in assistance, while the other group prob aren't and r just brain dead.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    And just to balance things out...
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...26-p54e3r.html
    While im not condoning girls doing this, one must remember that a lot r desperate and will get nothing in assistance, while the other group prob aren't and r just brain dead.
    A lot of massage shops are committing suicide as they are advertising more and more illegal activity. Not only are shops advertising that they are still operating, but some are openly advertising that they are offering illegal activities.

worst example I have seen recently is this Melbas group, which clearly is providing multiple WLs out of a centralised pimp headquarters (illegal).
    Secondly they are advertising massage services along with extras (illegal)
    Even if they were a legal brothel, outcall services are then illegal

The industry needs to realise that it wasn't just shops that were shut down, it was all businesses. Working as a private operator is a business. Those who think they are doing the right thing by switching to private bookings are going to find out the hard way. Especially when the fine will not be the individual $1300 but the business $5000 amount.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    one must remember that a lot r desperate and will get nothing in assistance, while the other group prob aren't and r just brain dead.
    We might be more sympathetic to their situation if they were contributing to the country via taxation. Live by the sword, die by it.

Banned
    I thought most adverts on locanto at the moment were guys from here (joking) advertising free services to ladies or asking for ml's to contact them.....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    We might be more sympathetic to their situation if they were contributing to the country via taxation. Live by the sword, die by it.
    Ecchi, you'll get no argument from me about the stupidity of what some will do under these circumstances. However the point i was trying to make was about social distancing and how one group is targeted by the press and easy to demonise as they work in the sex industry but the other seems to get a pass because of their religion. If u shut one group down because of close contact all should b treated equally. If u cant gather at the pub u certainly can't gather for a prayer meeting. The difference here of course is that the girls r only defying man made law to try and make ends meet, where as the religious zealots r defying man made laws because they only abide by their Gods law which overrides man made law. I'll b keen to c how many r charged from the prayer group, my guess is 0.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ecchi, you'll get no argument from me about the stupidity of what some will do under these circumstances. However the point i was trying to make was about social distancing and how one group is targeted by the press and easy to demonise as they work in the sex industry but the other seems to get a pass because of their religion. If u shut one group down because of close contact all should b treated equally. If u cant gather at the pub u certainly can't gather for a prayer meeting. The difference here of course is that the girls r only defying man made law to try and make ends meet, where as the religious zealots r defying man made laws because they only abide by their Gods law which overrides man made law. I'll b keen to c how many r charged from the prayer group, my guess is 0.
    Red, the chip on your shoulder about religion is showing. lol

The article states that the group were reported to police and the police did investigate, but the group had dispersed before the police arrived. Nothing in the article suggests they were treated differently.

Banned
    It looks like you don't want to be advertising, if you are you should amend it or stop taking calls and messages.

https://twitter.com/respectqld/statu...153965057?s=20

Police can fine sex workers (max.$13,345) & may be able to pose as clients.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to T-bones aspley today and drove pass the massage shop there and all the signage were out on the driveway i wanna think they just forgot to pick then when they closed.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by lazcuba77 View Post
    I went to T-bones aspley today and drove pass the massage shop there and all the signage were out on the driveway i wanna think they just forgot to pick then when they closed.
    Acqua at Taringa signs r still out too, i sigh every time i c them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I noticed an ad on Locanto where some desperado is asking for help in contacting "Candy" from Anytime Massage so he can see keep seeing her privately. Yeah, good luck with that pal! I've seen a few similar ads to this too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    I noticed an ad on Locanto where some desperado is asking for help in contacting "Candy" from Anytime Massage so he can see keep seeing her privately. Yeah, good luck with that pal! I've seen a few similar ads to this too.
    Candy is worth every penny but she stopped giving out her number because of strict rules of her boss from Anytime & Lutwyche.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol what a Fuckwit !!!! Even puts a happy snap in his profile.. gees no wonder some of these girls get rattled with some of the numb nut stalkers who “fall in love” with them out there..

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_4...for-Candy.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by revolnaisa View Post
    Candy is worth every penny but she stopped giving out her number because of strict rules of her boss from Anytime & Lutwyche.
    Hmm must have missed something .. saw her once the only thing memorable is her classic Korean looks.. a much different story with the other 3 Koreans that worked there over the last 18 months or so .. all very memorable haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xzaq View Post
    Hmm must have missed something .. saw her once the only thing memorable is her classic Korean looks.. a much different story with the other 3 Koreans that worked there over the last 18 months or so .. all very memorable haha
    Have to agree was never a return for me once was more than enough

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And he put a profile photo with the ad, not sure if he used his real photo (click user name Dean365 and you’ll see). But if someone is that desperate and dumb enough to put a post like this, I doubt that is him. 😂 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xzaq View Post
    I saw Candy from her early days at 3 other joints (including Maple) and I was one of her first clients. I think because of that, she never missed an opportunity with me. I was booking through her instead of shop. She used to tell me its the red time and wait few days.
    If you are a dick, she can be a cunt too lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Candy from her early days at 3 other joints (including Maple) and I was one of her first clients. I think because of that, she never missed an opportunity with me. I was booking through her instead of shop. She used to tell me its the red time and wait few days.

Good for u.. I’m sure she’d be stoked if she read your comments.. LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You weren’t her favorite though dude trust me I know two other guys who were

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast