Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: coronavirus

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    BW is right. No changes I've noted. Nor wish.
    My regular shop takes contact details but not all shops do that. I think it's important to contact trace accurately and quickly so outbreaks are shut down.
    Else the disease spreads further.
    If there is an outbreak, restrictions can come back and these shops would be the first to close.
    I have the Covid-19 App as well.
    No issue with sharing that info as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hospitals are starting to ramp up in qld. Gold Coast hospital is planning on being ready by next week and royal brisbane is expecting to be ready to deal with an outbreak mid August. Friend of mine works in communicable diseases at RBH and he told me. I hope it痴 just precaution but we値l see.

Weren稚 people arrested yesterday trying to sneak over the border ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quarantine order to people in QLD who’ve been at these places at these times:

https://www.health.qld.gov.au/news-e...covid-19-cases

some of those places are very popular for Asian MLs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A lot of Asian girls love bubble tea and Korean bbq so quite understandably some might be a bit nervous if they have been to those two places or nearby shops even. And as we know, a lot of massage girls live at Sunnybank.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That ok Iツ知 sure the girls who see Hito Brownwallaby small thin Asian ugly fucked teeth who a pervert on young girls or Reddoor tall old red head who thinks he god to the ladies who loves to sex no condom Probably spreading the joy of more virus std lol or Masadict who lays down with ml for whole session hugging and saying I love u !!!! Or Insane who runs girls from private appartments or greg11 who now pops back out since smile has opened lol.. this forum is joke lol !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    https://www.qld.gov.au/health/condit...ist-of-suburbs
    This Qld Health document lists high risk suburbs for covid transmission, lots of familiar names. People in these suburbs cannot enter aged care facilities.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    That ok Iツ’m sure the girls who see Hito Brownwallaby small thin Asian ugly fucked teeth who a pervert on young girls or Reddoor tall old red head who thinks he god to the ladies who loves to sex no condom Probably spreading the joy of more virus std lol or Masadict who lays down with ml for whole session hugging and saying I love u !!!! Or Insane who runs girls from private appartments or greg11 who now pops back out since smile has opened lol.. this forum is joke lol !!
    You need to clear some PM space mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    You need to clear some PM space mate
    Why?? This conversation should happen in the open.. haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    That ok Iツ知 sure the girls who see Hito Brownwallaby small thin Asian ugly fucked teeth who a pervert on young girls or Reddoor tall old red head who thinks he god to the ladies who loves to sex no condom Probably spreading the joy of more virus std lol or Masadict who lays down with ml for whole session hugging and saying I love u !!!! Or Insane who runs girls from private appartments or greg11 who now pops back out since smile has opened lol.. this forum is joke lol !!
    How do you know who all these people are in RL? Surely one does not go to these places and use their forum names.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavs View Post
    How do you know who all these people are in RL? Surely one does not go to these places and use their forum names.
    Same reason I知 pretty sure the description above is not reddoor. Guys brag and Girls talk...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Take five massage is closed today and tomorrow while all girls have covid checks reopens monday

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Same reason I知 pretty sure the description above is not reddoor. Guys brag and Girls talk...
    One of the descriptions is accurate...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by punterpunter View Post
    Take five massage is closed today and tomorrow while all girls have covid checks reopens monday
    hmm...not reassuring

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bravolima View Post
    hmm...not reassuring
    I can tell you that no one from this shop has covid... they are all stressed about nothing...They even admit that

They heard a customer who saw them over a week ago got a precautionary test and wanted to get checked for the benefit of the customers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by punterpunter View Post
    A reassuring sign this is a well managed shop in these unsure times.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    A reassuring sign this is a well managed shop in these unsure times.
    Exactly.... rather see people that care about themselves and their customers than some cheap dingy shithole that値l make a quick buck at the cost of everything....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    An unfortunate sign of the times.
    I had a cough this week, and got tested as well.
    All clear.
    The cough is not good either. For me, no going to a shop till I'm past coughing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Exactly.... rather see people that care about themselves and their customers than some cheap dingy shithole that’ll make a quick buck at the cost of everything....
    Totally agree - as I said when COVID started "its not the virus I'm worried about its the dickhead people."
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    More than one is accurate. You'd be surprised how many regular guys on here tell the MLs and shops who they are on here to get discounts and freebies by saying they'll talk up the shop/girl or talk bad about the competition.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And at T5, my regular girl was coughing, had red watery eyes, hot flushes, sweating, heavy and difficult breathing and a sore throat, but I know that was work related.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast