Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: coronavirus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    And at T5, my regular girl was coughing, had red watery eyes, hot flushes, sweating, heavy and difficult breathing and a sore throat, but I know that was work related.
    Sounds like a good actress

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    More than one is accurate. You'd be surprised how many regular guys on here tell the MLs and shops who they are on here to get discounts and freebies by saying they'll talk up the shop/girl or talk bad about the competition.
    Your opinion but if you were a ML would you believe anything a punter tells you? and would you give him discounts and freebies for that?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No, it's because she is in love with me, I'm the only one she does it for, and she won't see anyone else except for me. Happens to every ML I meet in any shop.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No, it's because she is in love with me, I'm the only one she does it for, and she won't see anyone else except for me. Happens to every ML I meet in any shop.
    Is that you BW in disguise?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Is that you BW in disguise?
    Why do I get the feeling the are like 20 people claiming they are Brownwallaby and other notable forum figures going to these shops to get discounts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Your opinion but if you were a ML would you believe anything a punter tells you? and would you give him discounts and freebies for that?
    I agree, only if she's naive would this work. Who's to say he will even post a positive review of her and the shop? And would she even want this kind of exposure?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How many girls and shops would you say are aware of this forum? I never mention it during a visit. Someone posted before that E from FG is an avid reader of it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    More than one is accurate. You'd be surprised how many regular guys on here tell the MLs and shops who they are on here to get discounts and freebies by saying they'll talk up the shop/girl or talk bad about the competition.
    Do any of the girls who have told you this actually give discounts or freebies or do they decline and say no thanks? I would think most shops or girls if they are busy wouldn't really want or need too much exposure on here. Maybe if it's been quiet they might agree, who knows...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Plenty of ways that someone's ID can be known.
    Shop owners get to identify punters through their reviews. Not uncommon for a shop owner to ask you to do a favorable review (ID then known ... bingo).
    They could ask you to modify an unfavourable review.
    They could ask you to delete or change a review with too much detail.
    They could ask you not to review as they don't want the attention.
    ... so definitely shop owners can know some IDs.
    Some punters appear to have "arrangements" to be first in with new girls etc ... then they write a "nice" review.

Some MLs know punters IDs. Happens for various reasons. Especially if the shop owner knows the ID as "comms line" is often shared.
    MLs can tell others of your ID. Like telling a shop owner.
    Who knows how far that goes.

Some punters may get together ... hence know each other and their ID. Does happen.
    Some punters can have multiple IDs. I only have one.
    Some people get to know quite a lot about other punters through reviews, DMs and gossip.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sometimes a girl will start telling me about another customer and I'll ask her to.stop and just politely say to her I don't want to hear about it. Maybe that's just me. I'm sure others would love to hear about other punters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I do get girls asking what other shops I've been to and what kind of services I've had there. Helps to know what the competition is up to i suppose. I have had a girl in a shop ask what the other girls in the same shop do, you have to be careful in this situation. If the other girl does say FS and the owner doesn't want this happening then you could get her in trouble. And maybe those two particular girls don't get along, who knows? I've also had a girl preempt things by saying if you see other girls in the shop please don't tell them what I do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    my opinion is that if the girls are good and popular, they will most likely tell you NOT to publicise - (with maybe a few who might be totally naive or extremely hungry for $$$ for a short time). And yes, i would say at least 50% of the asian girls are aware of this site - and any "discounts" you are likely to get is from being a long term customer (do you prefer variety or regularity<= but then why punt ) and not being a dickhead. I would say if you purposely look for discounts, you are less likely to get there - the girls seen it all before- for most they can more than likely out wit you. If you get more than you bargain/paid for be happy, just dont expect it to happen often, you will be a lot happier

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ouch, the biggest insult to call me brownwallaby. Call me any other names but BW. If people have seen anu of my previous replies, they know what i think of him.
    Let me gi back. I was saying that some punters try getting discounts and freebies from shops/ MLs by mentioning this forum, good or bad. I'm not saying it works. It was in relation to the names/descriptions (inc BW, insane and greg11 etc). I have heard it and i gave been told. Soneone mentioned E from FG, who does read this forum. I know as we talked about sms clients and she mentioned the comments on here. I've known her from way back from Bamboo, GT.
    T5 read this. More in the hope of not being mentioned. One punter did threaten to write stuff especialy after the 100 debacle in order to get more services. Another punter would feed them stuff ftom here to keep them on edge/fearful and act like a good Samaritan looking out for them, when in fact he was writing the crap.
    Finally me saying she only likes me and does it only for me was a joke. Im not that deluded, cause I'm not BW.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Apologies King I didn't realize you were joking - Yes labeling someone with a BW tag is a bit low.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No worries 4FoW2. My humour is not for everyone. Or maybe my sense of it is crap. I'm too old to be offended by this forum, geez I spend years in Sydney, and what you get in their forums is on another level.
    Since this is a post about coronavirus, I'll get back to the original point. Punters should go to shops as much as they can before the possibilty of a second shutdown, or wait a few months when there is no community spread and Vic/NSW have stabilised. With some even older high risk men than me going to shops, I think its only a matter of time before a MS/ML and punters are infected/affected.
    We all take risks, add it to the growing list, like STDs, especially when receiving BB.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh in females, the highest infected age group in Qld are those we aim to see when looking for MLs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For those young players - T5 is back open.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a funny thing happen last night. My ML was in and out of the room a little bit because as she said “ there is this guy that comes in for the new girls and tries to touch them” that made me laugh. I mean who would do such a thing?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    I had a funny thing happen last night. My ML was in and out of the room a little bit because as she said “ there is this guy that comes in for the new girls and tries to touch them” that made me laugh. I mean who would do such a thing?
    Disgraceful as disturbing behavior

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    For those young players - T5 is back open.
    that's great news batting but what about us "oldies" … Are you being ageist? There's more than a few of us oldies who I'm sure could teach the "young players" a trick or two … never write off the old, …. at least not until we're dead and buried! LOL
    Last edited by thewidebluesea; 03-08-2020 at 07:35 PM. Reason: grammar

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast