Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: coronavirus

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Various girls from various shops in Bris and Syd told me business had been slow, must be caused by a combination of post Xmas financial depression and virus scare. This has enabled me to get some incredible value from the sessions

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have a friend in a sushi place ,she told me a lot of hers friends are not allowed to comeback to oz cause the Coronavirus crisis

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some Sydney places are putting up noticed on website that any girl from China is being quarantined for weeks. Either being good practice or to reassure a downturn who knows...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Apparently, Hand Sanitiser is flying off the shop shelves. Not sure that will help combat the virus.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    I've noticed shops asking girls to quarantine themselves for 14 days. It's written in Mandarin.
    So ... appears to be considered.
    No Health Alerts in QLD on this yet ... but there is one for measles.
    Unfortunately the incubation period is much longer. Its at least 29 days. And thats assuming its THAT strain, a different strain could be even longer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    kill rate is 2% at this point (so 20x worse than common flu)- so all you can do is practice good hygiene - so alcohol is probably not a bad idea, and so is keeping you body in tip top shape to fight it if it comes to that... so punting is higher risk activity only if the other person is infected - that's no 2 way about it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    kill rate is 2% at this point (so 20x worse than common flu)- so all you can do is practice good hygiene - so alcohol is probably not a bad idea, and so is keeping you body in tip top shape to fight it if it comes to that... so punting is higher risk activity only if the other person is infected - that's no 2 way about it
    or if the other person's previous customer is infected, or the pervious customer's previous ML and the list goes on, not safe practice if you are just looking for some fun

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What you fail to mention about the mortality rate is that a very very high percentage of deaths were in either the elderly, people with pre disposed medical conditions or in areas where there is sub par medical facilities. In other words, if you are that worried, quarantine yourself at home until a vaccine is found.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We're all gonna get it. In South Korea most of their positives came from one old infected woman going to a church and passing it on. So one old white man could infect your ML with the 2 or 3 pineapples and she unwittingly passes it in to her clients and her coworkers. Can't wait to see this in the Courier Mail

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ... double posted ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Apparently no close contact. No shaking hands even. Just a pat on the back.
    How can you have a massage like that?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    Apparently no close contact. No shaking hands even. Just a pat on the back.
    How can you have a massage like that?
    LOL Very easily theres a few around that offer that service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/healt...virus-c-726781

7 News update of a new case found in inner-city suburb of Toowong

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Getting near to home

Quote Originally Posted by Boqin View Post
    so sill have time for a few visits before it stops because risk
    Fears coronavirus patient, 22, exposed HUNDREDS of revellers to COVID-19 after he partied at one of Australia's most popular nightclubs while infected – as cases continue to climb.

A man with coronavirus may have exposed hundreds of revellers to the deadly disease after partying at one of Queensland's most popular nightclubs.

The 22-year-old man, who attends the University of Queensland, was at Friday's Riverside in Brisbane's CBD on Saturday night.

He was confirmed as having the virus on Tuesday, after recently returning from Italy - Europe's COVID-19 epicentre.

The man partied at the popular venue between 5pm and 9pm.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was gonna go for a punt today, but I thought about this and decided to pass

time to save some $$$ and pay off my mortgage I guess

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's unfortunate, Even if someone gets the virus, massage Shop would be the last place he would mention to the doctors / media,

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    On the other hand if an ML gets infected she'll have to let the health authorities know which clients have visited her

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Imagine whats gonna happen to shops if word gets around that some girls from a particular shop have tested pos. Some r already advertising that their staff havent been OS which now means SFA.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    May be, Staff haven't been OS, What about the Night club, Now they have to update their advertisement that their staff haven't been to the night club, Specially last Saturday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if they suspect you are not telling the truth (in trying to work out where you pick it up), all they have to is pick up your mobile phone cell data and you are stuffed

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast