Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: coronavirus

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's massive. Have people actually stop visiting massage shops yet?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    That's massive. Have people actually stop visiting massage shops yet?
    I think guys will be thinking about it. Certainly the virus will go though the community and if you're vulnerable then best to lie low to avoid but in the interim the knowledge that all sources of contact are followed up is a concern.
    Once things warm up in Brisbane I'd think the close contact with MLs will be a high chance of transmission.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Once it becomes more common place, the source of transmission will not be followed up and things can proceed again. Predictions are that up to 1 in 4 will get this and the immune vulnerable will be worst affected.
    I think for up to a month ML shops will slow till we can gauge how things are shaping up then back into it knowing there are risks for the vulnerable.
    The vulnerable are best to take more care.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just saying ... Ok.
    This is unprecedented ... so we all need to consider what we do from here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    Just saying ... Ok.
    This is unprecedented ... so we all need to consider what we do from here.
    I heard from a very popular shop that Friday was basically dead....I think it’s starting to freak people out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm officially out.

There are risks you can see, and risks you cannot see (and let's be honest, there has always been plenty of unseen risks in these shops) but things like watching team sports where they elbow bump during a celebration to minimise contact means there is a reason to minimise contact.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Safety tip for anyone that does go. Buy a slouch hat from K-Mart or similar for $5. cut out just the top bit (crown) and use it as a protector for your face in the table hole. It could save your bacon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I noticed some shops posting ads this morning like Garden Massage at Salisbury stating they are now shut for renovations or relocations.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah i wonder if the girls are being cautious about this and choose not to work during this period too. Surely this will worry them as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I went today. Couldn't resist a nice ML I've recently just connected with. But am thinking to sit out now just for a bit till things settle.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    stay at home if you are scared of it otherwise just go and have fun imo I think its better to not going at this time as we have to spend time in a close environment with ML. High risk to contract virus!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to a southside shop the other day. The ml had a few sniffles. Not going to lie...it had me worried and couldn't wait to get out of there 😑

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    I'm officially out.

There are risks you can see, and risks you cannot see (and let's be honest, there has always been plenty of unseen risks in these shops) but things like watching team sports where they elbow bump during a celebration to minimise contact means there is a reason to minimise contact.
    Yea I'm out too! In fact I've not been punting since the end of Sep last year, but get this.

I used to visit AS and was a regular with a young Chinese girl. We got on like a house on fire but twice she told me she had to return home to China and both times she was gone.

I recently checked their web site and found she had returned and on their roster. Now I know she is bull shitting and maybe travelling around Aus working at different brothels, but what if was telling the truth and did go home and just returned right in the middle of this pandemic?

That magic sentence "what if"

I'm out too!
    Last edited by cekret; 15-03-2020 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Missng word

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Happy to see her

Quote Originally Posted by cekret View Post
    Yea I'm out too! In fact I've not been punting since the end of Sep last year, but get this.

I used to visit AS and was a regular with a young Chinese girl. We got on like a house on fire but twice she told me she had to return home to China and both times she was gone.

I recently checked their web site and found she had returned and on their roster. Now I know she is bull shitting and maybe travelling around Aus working at different brothels, but what if was telling the truth and did go home and just returned right in the middle of this pandemic?

That magic sentence "what if"

I'm out too!
    Can you give me her name I’m happy to see her. 🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by boringdays View Post
    Can you give me her name I’m happy to see her. 🤣
    I can't PM you, not enough posts yet but you can go to their web site and read their profiles and you should be able to put one and one together

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Amsterdam Red Light district has been closed down.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Interesting

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    What you fail to mention about the mortality rate is that a very very high percentage of deaths were in either the elderly, people with pre disposed medical conditions or in areas where there is sub par medical facilities. In other words, if you are that worried, quarantine yourself at home until a vaccine is found.
    OUTSIDE OF CHINA, the average age of victims is 45 years old. More than two thirds of them are MEN.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    kill rate is 2% at this point (so 20x worse than common flu)- so all you can do is practice good hygiene - so alcohol is probably not a bad idea, and so is keeping you body in tip top shape to fight it if it comes to that... so punting is higher risk activity only if the other person is infected - that's no 2 way about it
    The kill rate outside of china is more like 4-5%, but the reality is, its worse than that. You see, that stat you mention (2%) originates from medical workers TREATING PATIENTS. How else would the govt know otherwise? Since one can logically conclude the chance of surviving it is HIGHER if you are BEING TREATED BY HEALTH PROFESSIONALS who are recording such stats, adding to that the fact that there are hundreds of thousands of people if not millions now that have it, but are NOT BEING TREATED, we can assume it has to be higher than 2%. I'm guessing the real number is probably 5-6%. If everyone in Australia gets it, that means it will kill 500,000 Australians.

Thats assuming that we do our usual wanky aussie she'll be right attitude and theres no vaccine .. or one not fast enough.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast