Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: coronavirus

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Heard a rumour that some shops will start doing a special nuru service using hand sanitizer.
    That'll stop the virus in it's tracks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    Heard a rumour that some shops will start doing a special nuru service using hand sanitizer.
    That'll stop the virus in it's tracks.
    At at least 6o% alcohol to do any good i dont think i'll b engaging in that. Had that on my balls before by mistake and never again haha.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Vodka sponge bath be better lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Vodka sponge bath be better lol
    Be one expensive wipe down bro plus a lot of pissed mls have a sip on the side haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ummm I’ve found pissed Mls are the best lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ummm I’ve found pissed Mls are the best lol
    They'd wanna b after spending a fortune on cocktails and oysters. Have to stick in house sessions now, back to wine and pizza haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    They'd wanna b after spending a fortune on cocktails and oysters. Have to stick in house sessions now, back to wine and pizza haha.
    Most of them spend like drunken sailors, can always earn more tomorrow they're probably thinking. Maybe not at the moment though...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My plan for weekend 🤣🤣😜

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My plan for weekend 🤣🤣😜
    What, get drunk, spend a lot or b a sailor?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Drunk girl eat drink sex sex sex

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    1000 cases and probably a couple hundred undiagnosed, this will probably go on for 6months with the way our government is responding

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Best scenario is that it does go for 6 months at a lower infection rate and critical hospitalization rate that our medical infrastructure can handle.
    If it spreads too fast, patients will miss out on the care they need ... and death rates will be higher.
    The overall numbers that are infected will be much the same (anticipate slightly lower) so we'll mostly all get it.
    If your tested positive, you currently need to declare all the places you've been ... back a number of days.
    Last edited by Kowabunga; 21-03-2020 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Spelling

Banned
    I don't see anything the govt has done to achieve a lower infection rate relative to other countries.

Every time they announce something it is in reaction to the new figures. They have known what the curve would look like since Jan.

Good luck out there.

Best scenario is that it does go for 6 months at a lower infection rate and critical hospitalization rate that our medical infrastructure can handle.
    If it spreads too fast, patients will miss out on the care they need ... and death rates will be higher.
    The overall numbers that are infected will be much the same (anticipate slightly lower) so we'll mostly all get it.
    If your tested positive, you currently need to declare all the places you've been ... back a number of days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm guessing our favourite shops won't be classified by the government as "essential services" and will be closing this week??

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    I'm guessing our favourite shops won't be classified by the government as "essential services" and will be closing this week??

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    We don't know yet ... but anticipate that there will be a closure. Other states have announced it already.
    Not sure how long ... but anticipate it will be in the vicinity 2 weeks.
    If it goes ahead it is a good move.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    We don't know yet ... but anticipate that there will be a closure. Other states have announced it already.
    Girls will prob still c their fav customers if shops shut. They r very resourceful people, im sure they will work out alternate arrangements.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Girls will prob still c their fav customers if shops shut. They r very resourceful people, im sure they will work out alternate arrangements.
    I look forward to that. And also a reminder why in this extraordinary situation we are not looking to seek lower prices.
    Everyone is affected by this.
    The thing to note is that if you are tested a positive, you need to say who you've had contact with, and those people will need to say who they've been with.

Look after each other ... ok.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think you will find it will be more in the vicinity of 2 to 6 months, not 2 weeks. At least that is what the Government is hinting at.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    I think you will find it will be more in the vicinity of 2 to 6 months, not 2 weeks. At least that is what the Government is hinting at.
    In don't think so. Google an article on "The hammer and the dance.
    https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coron...e-be9337092b56

Basically it says "go hard" for a short period (say longer than people getting infected then recovering)
    Once you add recovered people in the mix that also slows the transmission rate.
    It's all about slowing the transmission rate.
    For MLs ... a controversial thing to say ... but ... the sooner they are "recovered" and confirmed negative the better.
    Although it's known that patients can confirm as negative but the virus is still present in there faeces.
    Most of us will still get this virus. It's just slowing the contagion so that the medical infrastructure can provide the care needed without some missing out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Consider your favorite shops during this time.
    It is very concerning to shop owners and MLs.
    So tread lightly.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast