Thread: What happened with Rosemary?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

What happened with Rosemary?

Does anyone know if Rosemary (the yellow shop near the Gabba) moved to another place? All of the signs etc are still there at the old place but there is a piece of paper on the door saying the business failed to pay the lease.
    Btw one popular shop nearby will close (maybe to move another location) in the coming weeks according to one of its staff member

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They would of got locked out so don’t think they can take any possessions from inside the building

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Zen is moving according to its wechat message. Some of the Rosemary girls are still working in the same suburb at a different shop.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Reality View Post
    Zen is moving according to its wechat message. Some of the Rosemary girls are still working in the same suburb at a different shop.
    No shortage of shops to pick from in that area. Whats the story on Zen man? KFC wont b happy 😆

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks for the replies, guys ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One of the ex Rosemary girls said the owner was/is in a messy relationship, where the boyfriend is abusive and takes her money. She's blinded by love and desperate. Has lost virtually everything because of his manipulation. Real shame, as when she worked she provided an excellent massage and trained all the girls herself. Rosemary had great looking K-girls with great service for a long time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a real shame! When I'm in the area, this is my go to spot n I've been here ever since they opened. Some says a tad exe, but I've not had one bad punt here ever n even the recommended girl lives up to expectations. Once finally convinced the manager (not owner) to give me a massage n didn't we have a great time. Will miss this place heaps. PM me if you know where the girls have moves onto if possible thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    that's what happens in any business if you don't pay your bills, now landlord has a fully set up shop to rent out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Surprised it took so long for this to get brought up.. this shop closed about three weeks ago

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fuck this place closed? Used to go here while on work trips. Strawberry is the bomb.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    that is so sad. . i used to go to this place when i was working around this area.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You dont have to be a Dave Brubeck fan to find 2 of them close by

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox Lover View Post
    You dont have to be a Dave Brubeck fan to find 2 of them close by
    ......3 i think.
    Sounds like you've been listening to some smooth jazz man.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I prefer the Chick Corea / Bobby McFerrin version

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where did the boss lady Dolce go?