In my day dreams, I imagine I am a shop owner, I have so many great ideas, my shop will be the best shop in town...

There are so many things shop owners doing wrong, I will do right

As you walk in the shop, you hear relaxing music in the back ground, delighful roses fragrant from lighted candles, you feel relaxed and forgot all your toubles immediately

Then you will see a hot reception girl in a lingerie dress with the most warm smile and welcomes you in the most soft and horny tone, your dick gets hard instantly

You are then led to a private waiting room, sitting on a comfortable sofa provided with energy drinks, snacks, mint, mouth wash, wet towel to to wash your face, you feel refreshed and ready to bang

The reception girl comes in and asks your girl prefrence type, girls will come in one by one and sit next to you to chat and seduce you. There will be a rewarding system for the girl, if the client choose the girl instantly after seeing her, her pay increases for the session. If the clients cannot decide or turned down after seeing all the girls, the reception girl comes back and asks if you would like to fuck her and lifts her bra while rubbing the clients dick. In my shop receptions are all WL/MLs, they get paid extra while working in the front desk, and if they can get the client to stay after showing all other girls, they get a bonus.

The session will be a perfect session, no need to go into detail, there will be small things that improves the experience

The girl will ask you about the tempreture and lighting of the room, if you feel too hot/could or bright/dark, they will help you adjust to the most comfortable

There will be a rack and basket to hang and put all your clothes and belongings in, including a single use seal bag to put your undies in, to keeps clean.

Towels, tissues, hand wash, shower gel must all be fragence free

There will be a blow drying to dry your hair after shower and finishs the session

There will be a slection of condoms for you to use

There will be an online loyalty, review and rewarding system, eachtime you finish the session, you can go online and review the session, girls will be rewarded or punished from the results. You must post a review for the session to be counted in the loyalty system, you will get a small discount off your next session each time you review, and when you reach 10,20,50,100 sessions, there will be greater reward...

My shop will be a michelin 3 star shop, I am passionate about this, but this could only happen in my dreams..... I could never run a shop...not in this life

Back to reality, enough for day dreaming today, back to work.....I'll add something more when it comes up to me....