Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My day dreams as a shop owner

Senior Member(無間使者)
    More HR ideas coming through,

The girl will get a small bonus for each positive review, someting like $10 per good review, the money is accured and paid monthly only if the whole month positive review rate is above 85%.

Also the girl will get a small bonus for each booking from one of her returning customer, and if the single returning customer's booking reachs 10, 20 50, 100 there will both discounts for the customer and rewards for the girl.

As mentioned, if the clients meets the girls one by one and picks one of the girl right after seeing her, the girl gets a small bonus.
    If there is a line up, the girl being picked will get a small bonus instantly.

If the girls always not being picked and booking rate too low, she will be fired.

There will also be a grading system based on reviews, if a girl gets a number of positive reviews and booking rate in a period of time, she upgrades and has the option to increase her hourly rates, also get some fringe benefit, such as shoes, makeup, bags, perfume etc..., the girl must maintain the level's KPI performance or will be downgraded.

Each girl has their own login page, showing her stat page, reviews, bookings, experience, fringe benefit....like playing an rpg game haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This shop sounds amazing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Who will overseer all this?? Small shops like 126a are lucky to have a receptionist rostered some days and it is a shit fight, there is a lot to be said for masturbation...
    The girl being the reception will get additional pay, plus she can also see customers if the customer requests to to see her and agrees to pay extra, in this case, another girl will come in to be the receiption and be paid extra.

The shop owner (my self in my imagination ) will oversea the whole system, the mannager must have a pursuit of excellence mind set, as running a 7 star hotel or 3 star michelin restaurant, employees being highly paid and rewarded for their good performance, customer satisfaction is No.1

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Who will overseer all this?? Small shops like 126a are lucky to have a receptionist rostered some days and it is a shit fight, there is a lot to be said for masturbation...
    Your right, we also need a concierge. I’m sure his business banker can see the logic in all this when he submits this thread as ‘the business plan’ for his loan approval.
    And when the shop opens it’ll be a free first visit to all contributors to this thread. I have faith...
    Hey, our new prospective shop owner never said anything about making a profit.
    Why is it always about money?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    Your right, we also need a concierge. I’m sure his business banker can see the logic in all this when he submits this thread as ‘the business plan’ for his loan approval.
    And when the shop opens it’ll be a free first visit to all contributors to this thread. I have faith...
    Hey, our new prospective shop owner never said anything about making a profit.
    Why is it always about money?
    Not about making profit, it's about creating something and then keep improving on it. The shop just needs to be able to pay the normal expenses, and the girls must be well paid and looked after, the rest profit margin will all go to reducing the price for customers, the aim is to breakeven, if there's estimated to be a profit before financial year end, the shop will do a big reward for outstanding staff and big discount for loyal customer in June.

Of course there will be many problems in the real world practically running this business, but I believe I really can do it, I've got it all figured out.....this shop will be a legend if real

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    I think you just nailed another shop name with‘Route 69’
    The horn sound would have to be fake moaning and squealing!!!
    And to save time what about having a shower on the bus so when it pulls up outside the shop you can casually walk straight across the footpath into the shop already wrapped in your k-mart towell ready to rock and roll.
    Back onto the courtesy bus
    It needs to cater for punters from the central coast the Illawarra and out west
    the bus needs on-road entertainment for each seat head rest
    With the following movie packs showing
    - the case of the smiling stiffs
    - farmers daughters
    - the catalogue salesmen
    - flesh Gordon
    - the gay deceivers

Banned
    I have run a shop in partnership many years ago. The shop is easy to run, it is the girls that make it hard to run

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    When you are a shop owner, you will be too busy sourcing girls and watching your books. The reception that you pay peanuts going to do all these stuff? You are dreaming!!

In this business, all that matters is there is a customer in your room with a girl because he is paying your room charge.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    OP sounds like they'd be too busy trying out the girls to let customers have a turn. 🤣

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    I have run a shop in partnership many years ago. The shop is easy to run, it is the girls that make it hard to run
    Why are the girls are hand to run or handle?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Why are the girls are hand to run or handle?
    - bitchy most of the time
    - their period/s can fuck up well planned rosters
    - some can be flakey as fuck
    - language barriers, miscommunication creates factions especially shops with Japs, korean, Thai, Chinese, Hong Kong, taiwan etc
    - international politics and bitchiness between the different nationalities and races working in a brothel
    Eg Thais WLs fucking hate the Chinese, the Chinese WLs hate the Koreans etc etc etc
    - Princess Syndrome eg Korean, Chinese etc ie think too highly of themselves
    - papasan pets or mamasan pets and favouritism creates jealousy and shit fights galore amongst the WLs
    - stealing or helping themselves to other WLs lunch or food

Fuck me....you’d have to be nuts, a psychiatrist or a United Nations peace making diplomat to manage the politics you get in a brothel!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveGlove View Post
    Eg Thais WLs fucking hate the Chinese, the Chinese WLs hate the Koreans etc etc etc
    Seriously I hate the Thai girls too....

People don't understand the Thai girls that gets into Australia are not the same as the one you see in walking street, they are usually a bit more wealthy compare to the typical Thai hooker.

These girls are not easy going, they don't treat customer well. Always money money money. Chinese girl are very smart, they do more services to keep customer while Thai girls get really upset about that. They expect every girl in the shop to follow their routine for so call fairness.

The worse part, when you discuss this with them, they don't get it. Business is not good and you need customer to feel good value. They start calling everyone else garbage and would not change a bit.

The final trump... they got upset and just leave, not one girl. If you upset 1 thai girl in the shift, they will leave together!! Yes all of them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got another idea, punters can input some personal preference in their account, like prefer what type of clothe, prefer GFE or PSE, lilkes or does not want to do DFK, DATY etc etc....so the girl nows what the punter's are after, can provide a better experience,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes yes everyone should start their own shop. Brothels should be everywhere! 😇

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveGlove View Post
    - bitchy most of the time
    - their period/s can fuck up well planned rosters
    - some can be flakey as fuck
    - language barriers, miscommunication creates factions especially shops with Japs, korean, Thai, Chinese, Hong Kong, taiwan etc
    - international politics and bitchiness between the different nationalities and races working in a brothel
    - papasan pets or mamasan pets and favouritism creates jealousy and shit fights galore amongst the WLs
    - stealing or helping themselves to other WLs lunch or food

Fuck me....you’d have to be nuts, a psychiatrist or a United Nations peace making diplomat to manage the politics you get in a brothel!
    Yap! you are correct. I know a WL told me competition and jealous of the other girl making more money. She was bully like a condom with semen was place on her bag while she have nap.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    including a single use seal bag to put your undies in, to keeps clean
    mate you're taking better care of your undies than your dick!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12