Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edging shops?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Edging shops?

Anyone know anywhere that offers edging as a service?

Or even a private girl that does this?

Banned
    is Mimi working still?

you wan tt to release eventually? cim? on the carpet?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    see the girls at Renwick Baby Massage and get the dragon tendon treatment with HJ and tell them not to make you cum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    is Mimi working still?

you wan tt to release eventually? cim? on the carpet?
    Mimi is simply amazing at this. I believe she is away on holidays for a few weeks, but look out for her. Amazing skills....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStone View Post
    Mimi is simply amazing at this. I believe she is away on holidays for a few weeks, but look out for her. Amazing skills....
    where does Mimi work?

Quote Originally Posted by blackanese View Post
    Anyone know anywhere that offers edging as a service?

Or even a private girl that does this?
    If you are only after the edging play, go try Yuki at Lucy massage on Bondi Road, and ask her no massage just play !

BTW, before you turn over, just get on your fours and let her pleasure you .........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For those that have done edging, is it the girls technique which holds you from cumming or do you need to participate to hold back?

Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    For those that have done edging, is it the girls technique which holds you from cumming or do you need to participate to hold back?
    Well, it's a combined team efforts, obviously only you would know if you are getting close and you should be the one to decide when you are ready to cum - like reaching the point of no return ! But the master of HJ will just know how to get you close enough to the edge of the cliff to have all the urges and pleasure but not quite there to ensure no accidental spillage or cuming pre-maturely, that will be the difference between a master class lady like Leng Leng, Nina, Cherry (not my no. 1 girl Cherry but Cherry ex Stanmore !) and Yuki !!

Leng Leng would just do her slow cooking thing and give you and your cock a breather along the way until it's time............................haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well, it's a combined team efforts, obviously only you would know if you are getting close and you should be the one to decide when you are ready to cum - like reaching the point of no return ! But the master of HJ will just know how to get you close enough to the edge of the cliff to have all the urges and pleasure but not quite there to ensure no accidental spillage or cuming pre-maturely, that will be the difference between a master class lady like Leng Leng, Nina, Cherry (not my no. 1 girl Cherry but Cherry ex Stanmore !) and Yuki !!

Leng Leng would just do her slow cooking thing and give you and your cock a breather along the way until it's time............................haha
    Yes Leng's hands were magic but her BBBJ was amazing if she liked you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Hey F0x - finding that WL/ML woman that understands the penis, techniques for prolonging male orgasm and ejaculation control is like finding a unicorn. If you find this unicorn don’t let her go and you will be one happy and satisfied cunt.

it’s better to practice self-edging techniques (see examples in link below) this way you don’t have to wait for that unicorn to appear......once you understand the concepts and techniques it’s easier to instruct and guide your partner or your regular/favourite WL/ML on the techniques.

https://www.sivasakti.com/tantra/sex...sexual-energy/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveGlove View Post
    Hey F0x - finding that WL/ML woman that understands the penis, techniques for prolonging male orgasm and ejaculation control is like finding a unicorn. If you find this unicorn don’t let her go and you will be one happy and satisfied cunt.

it’s better to practice self-edging techniques (see examples in link below) this way you don’t have to wait for that unicorn to appear......once you understand the concepts and techniques it’s easier to instruct and guide your partner or your regular/favourite WL/ML on the techniques.

https://www.sivasakti.com/tantra/sex...sexual-energy/

Please provide contact details of these "unicorns"

Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    Yes Leng's hands were magic but her BBBJ was amazing if she liked you.

Mate, you only registered last month, how would you know about Leng back in 2012 ??

Banned
    Mate, you only registered last month, how would you know about Leng back in 2012 ??
    You don't have to be registered to read this site. First started seeing her down the bottom end of George St down that little side alley when she worked at the shop (can't remember the name owners but she has a second shop down at Wynyard as well now). She then worked with Tiff at Capital Square for a little while then left and started a shop at St Leonards. Want to know more???

Banned
    Your silence if deafening Al?

Your silence if deafening Al?
    I’m not interested in competing with you on who has more intels , if you wish to tell more , it’s up to you.

I suppose if Leng has opened her own shop I would have heard about it, especially if she was working as well, if not, she probably prefers to live a more quiet life then why dig up people’s past ?

Cheers

Banned
    I’m not interested in competing with you on who has more intels , if you wish to tell more , it’s up to you.

I suppose if Leng has opened her own shop I would have heard about it, especially if she was working as well, if not, she probably prefers to live a more quiet life then why dig up people’s past ?

Cheers
    Well you started it and looks like you don't know everything so don't pick on me if you don't know the facts. And you keep bringing up the past by posting her name.

Well you started it and looks like you don't know everything so don't pick on me if you don't know the facts. And you keep bringing up the past by posting her name.
    I knew enough of Leng up to the point when she was last working in a massage shop , beyond that I didn’t try so I don’t know and never pretended I do. I brought her up from time to time because I was a fans and have seen her enough times to appreciate her skills and services . And I have always rated her magical hands very highly from which all other MLs’ part 2 skills that I have experienced can be measured and judged upon. My track records and reviews on Leng Leng are still there for all to see!

And what have you done ? sounds like you are one of those nasty trolls who had been banned again and again but keep coming back from the dead as you can’t stay away, so who were you? One of those 8 inches shit ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bella (siam sila) has a girl who can provide edging service according to her wechat updates, maybe give her a shout.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you are only after the edging play, go try Yuki at Lucy massage on Bondi Road, and ask her no massage just play !

BTW, before you turn over, just get on your fours and let her pleasure you .........
    Do you have their contact details preferably WeChat?

Quote Originally Posted by Ak.47 View Post
    Do you have their contact details preferably WeChat?
    No WeChat , just the address and phone no. That’s all you need mate:

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Shop 1, 158 Bondi Road Bondi Junction 02-8970-4523, 0406-021-885

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm daily

Rates : $45, $55, $65 for 30/45/60 min massage only

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast