Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quality Thai massage with extras

Senior Member(無間使者)

Quality Thai massage with extras

Hey, where around Sydney can I find quality remedial Thai massage with a happy ending?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    photara thai, clarence street.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    If you’re in North Sydney try Pure massage.its just along pacific hwy

They are also a registered brothel so 50 dollars on top for full service. Got some nice milfs but also some really hot young Thai girls.

Just expect that you most of the time won’t get bbbj or dfk. Sometimes if they like you they’ll allow it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks. Will give it a go and report back

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    If you’re in North Sydney try Pure massage.its just along pacific hwy

They are also a registered brothel so 50 dollars on top for full service. Got some nice milfs but also some really hot young Thai girls.

Just expect that you most of the time won’t get bbbj or dfk. Sometimes if they like you they’ll allow it.
    They are charging $150 for their services. If extra $50, that would be $200 and expecting no dfk and no bbbj. I rather go to other shop like n5 or 42. (Just my opinion)

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollipop View Post
    They are charging $150 for their services. If extra $50, that would be $200 and expecting no dfk and no bbbj. I rather go to other shop like n5 or 42. (Just my opinion)
    Yep, many massage with extra FS places have similar pricing. Hence the massage with FS vs brothel debate you sometimes see on this forum.

Sometimes however I’m in the mode for a Pure Massage type service. I guess it’s another option available to punters should they choose it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think blacktoad has hit the nail on the head. If going for a massage and your dissapointed with not getting FS result then stop doing it, go to FS and you cant miss. Going to massage place is just that and anything else is a bonus. Most girls in massage shop go work there so they can choose, it always pays to be clean and a gentleman, then usually you will have a good experience

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Man they put up their price a lot.... was there a change of management?

For that price I rather take a few bus stop ride and plenty of options at that price, 81A, 60 Whiting, 90 hotham, Eden.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I haven't come across any really good Thai places in Sydney with a quality pt1 and pt2 (but haven't tried lure massage). There is nothing better than a fantastic Thai massage and relief at the end so getting both would be amazing

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yea they aren’t cheap. It comes with naked massage and happy ending and anything else is extra. For me personally I go there just for the massage but sometimes when the girls offer FS, it was too tempting to refuse lol.

If I’m after FS then yea. Go to 42 or Ginza.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    136 Woodville Rd.....always a good experience when I go here....now one of my favs ��

Quote Originally Posted by PunterBoy View Post
    Hey, where around Sydney can I find quality remedial Thai massage with a happy ending?
    For a senior member since 2012, surprised to see you asking a question like this!

The answer is very simple, 227 Broadway is the place if you are after quality part 1 with a happy ending, just go and check out their roster, any Thai girl listed as Massage skills 8 or better will not disappoint, for good measures, any girl listed as “open minded” = can provided CBJ with an extra $30 tip.

For example:

Sara, Thailand, 162cm, 48kg, dress 6, slim 33B-22-33, light tanned silky skin, age 25
    (Sweet. GFE 9-10, Massage 8, English 7, Conversation 8)
    (Pretty exotic girl, medium blonde hair, open minded) *

Nicole, Thailand, 166cm, 53kg, dress 7, fit hourglass 35D-24-34, milky silky skin, age 26
    (Sweet. GFE 9-10, Massage 8, English 7, Conversation 8)
    (Feminine girl, long blonde hair, open minded)

Have fun!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    I think blacktoad has hit the nail on the head. If going for a massage and your dissapointed with not getting FS result then stop doing it, go to FS and you cant miss. Going to massage place is just that and anything else is a bonus. Most girls in massage shop go work there so they can choose, it always pays to be clean and a gentleman, then usually you will have a good experience
    Completely agree Budgyboy. Massage has to be the priority in a massage shop. FS in a massage shop is usually more expensive including tips... Unless you have a horny ML

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is true thai massage still around in Dulwich hill. Use to be able to get a very good massage there and then the girls would finish u off. The girls were generally clothed but was a good service, but haven’t been in years.

Lindfield thai massage at 346 Pacific Hwy is also good. Extras are available. Nice clean shop

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have you tried Mali Mali in Chatswood?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    227 Broadway also good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone got a CBD or Central recommendations? 227 Broadway is a bit too far for a lunch break release but sounds worth a visit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have you tried MAC?

Quote Originally Posted by Coop View Post
    Anyone got a CBD or Central recommendations? 227 Broadway is a bit too far for a lunch break release but sounds worth a visit.
    The Thai shop on level one 651 George St is a RnT , it’s a sister shop to 316 Elizabeth at Central - depending on your location in the city, one of them got to be close enough for you ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop View Post
    Massage At Central (MAC) which is no longer posting in this forum, has a busty Thai ML, Sunny. Her service (both part 1 and 2) is of a high standard, and her assets are a joy to behold.

https://massageatcentral.com.au/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast