Establishment : Top Ryde 190 Massage

Date of Visit : December 2019
    Contact Weblink : www.rydemassage.com.au
    Wechat: Topryde0452663190
    Phone : 0452 663 190
    Hours of Business : 10:00 til 20:00
    Rates : 30 min $40, 45 min $55, 60 min $65

Size/shape : busty natural shaped D and bushy under
    Services Provided : B2B Sensual Massage .......
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes, elegant and great attitude

My experience/comments :
    A revisit without booking on Saturday as heaps of girls in the roster daily. Walked in from rear entrance, saw Cherry and another receptionist, Cherry remembered me as I visited before. She introduced me to try a girl day one on debut, not really on newbie in the beginning until this newbie came to say hi, “hi, I am Victoria, nice to meet you” Chinese lady looks early 20, super attractive, nice tops nearly drop off when she swing her body and no hesitation, I thanked Cherry. Settled for an hour and Victoria hold my hand to upstairs. Victoria smelled good, I think she has Chanel no5 parfumerie.
    In the room, I offered................before part 1, very happy with her attitude, watching her assets so beautiful the pair...................south. Really good massage delivered but I was keen for part 2.
    Victoria was not newbie, she has good experience with tickling groin area so stimulating, good service and good plays very good English as study in the city. Very skillful handling my lil, happy with her attitude and treatment as well as her stimulating Chanel 5 attractive parfumerie. Left as happy man.
    I tried to visit Victoria recently but she was not rostered any more. Hopefully Cherry might get her back to the shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Nice review brother Kawaii. Another new girl? Did not realize as Cherry has handful of good quality ML between her shop and associates. Couldn’t recall anyone named Victoria at Top Ryde.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing mate. I always have line up shown unless I make booking. Some problems for line up as a bit hard to say no especially for those that visited already. But this shop has good selection

Banned
    beautiful Victoria working today call 0452663190 to make a booking

Wow another busty girl on the list
    Any others update since?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I visited Top Ryde 190 today, receptionist showed me two girls Victoria was more my type so I went with her.

I think it’s the same Victoria as in the original post - she’s very attractive, elegant and classy look and she looks in her early 20s but she said she’s in her mid 20s.

She wears a very nice perfume, must be the expensive stuff since it I could smell it clearly on me even after I got home. Could be a problem for married bros...

Points of difference to the above - I thought her English was pretty limited, and the part 1 oil massage was pretty standard fare (though when she asked, I did say I like hard but don’t make yourself tired).

Those however were tiny negatives. I normally prefer Japanese or Thai ML to Chinese just for the better service orientation but she was just as good. She put on this irresistible sultry look for her part 2, took all her clothes off for it and gave a catbath on back, rubbing her silky soft body and D cups down my back. Then I flipped over, she continued cat bath at the front before finishing with an oily HJ, but it was all a relaxed and unrushed experience.

YMMV but based on this experience I’d definitely recommend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you all for the wonderful reviews. I always wanted to try Victoria but waiting for someone to post her review.

Good men again for the feedback. Hope we can see more of these kinda post in the future.