Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why dont more shops advertise on here?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Why dont more shops advertise on here?

Seems like a pretty surefire way to ensure business? Do these places make enough money without advertising?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Maybe they don't make enough money to pay for advertising. A lot of shops seem to survive on word of mouth.

Don't forget there are other forums like this looking for shops to advertise, perhaps some shops think they get better returns for their $ elsewhere.

Perhaps some shops want to keep their activities under the radar; advertsing here suggests they may be offering unapproved extras.

I don't think it is too economical for some smaller shops, I believe it is somewhere around $1000 for a three month subscription.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    There are number of very popular shops don't advertise on this forum.

They dont even rely on wechat postng pictures everyday.

Those has been in the business for long time and making good money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I don't think it is too economical for some smaller shops, I believe it is somewhere around $1000 for a three month subscription.
    Last time I heard about 1.8k and no sharing of accounts between different shops from same owner. So two shops will cost twice that.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    It will be easier to assess the value or return on investment if we break it down: $1,000 for three months = $330 per month or $10 a day! So if advertising in this forum can at least generate one booking a day, I think it’s worth it IMHO. But it will also depends on whether the shop is taking full advantage of the advertising- for example , posting and updating rosters on a daily basis, post real photos and updates regularly and also interact with punters in terms of replying to PM or comments in the forum. Other means of communication such as WeChat is also very important.

Ps. It is also important to be able to measure the effectiveness- for example: post a dedicated mobile no here with their Ads (if possible , a different one from their shop front, ) so whenever that phone rings, you know that’s a tick ✔️ from AUS99 !

Ps. Especially if you are starting a new shop, advertising in this forum is a no brainer !

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    $330 per month or $10 a day! So if advertising in this forum can at least generate one booking a day, I think it’s worth it IMHO.
    It doesn't happen...... (very often)

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Ps. Especially if you are starting a new shop, advertising in this forum is a no brainer !

Cheers
    Many now use Google instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    There are number of very popular shops don't advertise on this forum.

They dont even rely on wechat postng pictures everyday.

Those has been in the business for long time and making good money.
    BINGO on that, Billys, 104, 181, Up the ramp... the list goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    It doesn't happen...... (very often)

Many now use Google instead.

BINGO on that, Billys, 104, 181, Up the ramp... the list goes on.
    If a shop can’t even get one job per day by advertising on this forum, he’s not a good operator !

Shops that AHLUNGOR talks about are smarter operators, they know how to make themselves known, and once the conversation starts, it will take care of itself, people will join in the talks, that’s why they are successful shops.

Shops that you happen to know maybe affected by your negativity, and no good advice from you, that’s why they remain unknown. If a shop just joins the forum, but doesn’t get involved, not even post regular roster, it won’t work.

Shops that reply on google are not sound business people. Google is not an advertising platform, they just rely on casual punters who don’t know about forums like this, they just google what’s available in the suburbs, and the shop hopes that their name will appear at the top of the search. So they rely on casual punters, not regular punters.

All businesses need some form of advertising if they want to make it big.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Shops that reply on google are not sound business people. Google is not an advertising platform
    All businesses need some form of advertising if they want to make it big.
    Who said that Google is not an advertising medium?
    In fact Google+ is a valid and very successful medium used for advertising. Especially if the business is targeting a global or national market. Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube are great mediums used by many successful companies.

In the business world the concept of a marketing mix is essential for the longevity and survival of a business. Here is a run down on the 7 P’s of the marketing mix for a brothel ie a very simplistic one.
    Note that all 7 are required not just 1.

- Product ie goods and services being offered eg massage, full service, rimming, CIM, bestiality, BDSM etc
    - Pricing ie $90/30mins, $150/60mins etc
    - Placement ie where the business places itself in the marketplace and who they are targeting eg low end no frills massage shop targeting struggle street low income punters, mid-to-high end brothel targeting blue collar workers, high end white glove rolls Royce establishment targeting the top end of town, high rollers etc
    - Promotion ie how the cunts promote themselves tv, radio, online, newspapers, pamphlets, word of mouth etc
    - Physical Evidence ie environment in which the service is delivered eg house, hotel, resort, in the car for WLs working the streets of Bankstown etc
    - People ie mamasan/papasan/girls/receptionists/cleaners etc who are responsible for delivering the service end to end.
    - Process ie procedures, processes and flow of activities on how services are delivered eg dealing with customer complaints, dealing with Coronavirus outbreak etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Until accidentally finding this website where a post was buried down the page I was one of those google search punters getting nowhere fast. I had no contacts or intel on shops and spent so much time searching a suburb and then mostly rubbish google reviews. Shops advertising on here with *photos* and *updated rosters* have gotten my business. Secondly the AR’s on here are obviously a big driver of business to the girls and shops too. Yep not all shops need to or want to advertise for various reasons but for the many many shops whoi want more business and who aren’t advertising on here, for the sake of investing an additional $10 a day in your business your costing yourself big time by not enticing more cashed up prospective punters to your business.
    Aus99 works very well for punters and in my opinion is a legitate go to punters bible!!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I see there are a few shops which"advertise" here (they are on the drop down lists for Shop Info and Shop Roster sections, so I assume they are paying) but have no actual information in either. Not much in the way of reviews for them either. Their SYD99 listings are also uninformative, or horribly out of date. They don't reply to emails/messages sent through the forum.

It seems strange they are not taking advantage of the facilities available. One shop I know of is so marginal that the girls now have to pay to have the a/c turned on in the rooms.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I think 5, 42 and Paddington seem to take good advantage of their presence on the forum and also interact on here with their customers.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I appreciate the shops that chime to both positive and negative reviews, gives the feeling that they're trying to improve their service. However, I can see why not every shop would be interested in that, a shop would need to hire someone just to deal with all the crap in here LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    Until accidentally finding this website where a post was buried down the page I was one of those google search punters getting nowhere fast. I had no contacts or intel on shops and spent so much time searching a suburb and then mostly rubbish google reviews. Shops advertising on here with *photos* and *updated rosters* have gotten my business. Secondly the AR’s on here are obviously a big driver of business to the girls and shops too. Yep not all shops need to or want to advertise for various reasons but for the many many shops whoi want more business and who aren’t advertising on here, for the sake of investing an additional $10 a day in your business your costing yourself big time by not enticing more cashed up prospective punters to your business.
    Aus99 works very well for punters and in my opinion is a legitate go to punters bible!!!
    That says it all about google as an advertising platform. Global advertising ? For a little RnT shops ? That’s far fetch ! And it won’t be $10 a day either !

Sorry Hunter, the later part is not aiming at you.

Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    It’s only $5 a day if they only want to post, $10 includes the flashing banner.

It’s only $5 a day if they only want to post, $10 includes the flashing banner.

Really, I didn't know that, so only $500 for 3 months for roster posting only ??

I think I need to tell a few of my mamasan friends about this, great to know brother Wil !!

Thanks

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    That says it all about google as an advertising platform. Global advertising ? For a little RnT shops ? That’s far fetch ! And it won’t be $10 a day either !

I don't think it costs anything to get an icon on Google maps?

Senior Member(無間使者)

No apology reqd. As you have clarified pricing and Ahlungor points out at $5 posting only and assuming pics for uploading as part of post are included for me, it’s a no brainer for shops to use this site because of the ability to link AR’s / Roster and Girl Info sections. While say Locanto has better user experience for viewing girls pictures along with the daily roster at the very top of the page for quick scrolling (the smartest shops do this well DAILY) Ref: 227 nth Strathfield and 14 concord rd, it does serve any other purpose.
    I get there may be language barriers for some shops to use it and using tech even for the simple task of uploading a photo may seem impossible for some but for any shops out there, if I’m thinking it, then there’s plenty more out there like me that won’t go to a / your shop because
    Don’t know about it
    No feedback or AR’s about it
    No roster or updated roster or girl info
    No pictures with the daily roster (Big fail).

Punters are curious yet cautious beasts and always looking for new girls and shops to try.
    Good luck to those making plenty of $$$ and don’t need to do it, but I guarantee there are more shops that are struggling than making it big in this competitive market who are dying for more punters to show up.

Yes Ahlungor it appears you may have to very well become a BDM for Aus99 and start telling them of the benefits and signing more shops up. We can always count on you.

Banned
    I've just noticed the great Bellevue 22 has got a banner ad for the first time - a flashing one at that.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Even if it is only "$5 per day", you would think that shops would be motivated enough to actually put their addresses in the shop info thread.

Go down through the list and see how many haven't bothered.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast