Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why dont more shops advertise on here?

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Even if it is only "$5 per day", you would think that shops would be motivated enough to actually put their addresses in the shop info thread.

Go down through the list and see how many haven't bothered.
    Good observations Bro!

Any shop haven’t included all their shop details in their signature obviously were not advised properly!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The people who run these brothels and shops generally have little knowledge in marketing/advertising. If they did it properly they would offer discount rates to regular customers for positive reviews on Google liating/maps so it would show top 3 (locally) and pay someone for decent search engine optimisation and try get top two organic results and maybe small budget on google adwords and drive as much relevant traffice to their site, track with analytics and adjust as needed.

I run my own business and this approach is pretty effective. Word of mouth/reputation/trust can not be underestimated either.

The good thing about selling sex or any vice for that matter is you'll always have customers. Its a matter of making it as easy for them to find you.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Even if it is only "$5 per day", you would think that shops would be motivated enough to actually put their addresses in the shop info thread.

Go down through the list and see how many haven't bothered.
    I go to lots of shops and it always amazes me that they lack marketing skills. Many of them could do so much better. Things like accurate roster, decent real photos, friendly welcome and a bit of a chat, show you the girls and I mean all the girls not one by one pressuring you to choose them. Nice decor, clean room and shower etc

Really just basic 101 stuff but they don’t
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Because I never look at the advertising here, only after and the discussions. Not sure if you guys do.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    But I don't like when shops are writing making comments on the old review ar of their girls just to push the thread up to the front.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Because I never look at the advertising here, only after and the discussions. Not sure if you guys do.
    If you check the rosters, read the ARs, check out Shop and Girl Info, you’re looking at the advertising.....
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I go to lots of shops and it always amazes me that they lack marketing skills. Many of them could do so much better. Things like accurate roster, decent real photos, friendly welcome and a bit of a chat, show you the girls and I mean all the girls not one by one pressuring you to choose them. Nice decor, clean room and shower etc

Really just basic 101 stuff but they don’t
    Times are pretty though right now. Even pre Coronavirus time especially in the city area , simply too many RnT shops ! Back in 2012 when some pioneer shops first started advertising and introduced daily roster updates, they generally were doing quite well. Considering they only had to compete with less than half the competitors now !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Times are pretty though right now. Even pre Coronavirus time especially in the city area , simply too many RnT shops ! Back in 2012 when some pioneer shops first started advertising and introduced daily roster updates, they generally were doing quite well. Considering they only had to compete with less than half the competitors now !
    You think it is tough now. Wait until the second half of the year as it will be far worse.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Please do not forget how many Thai establishment these days........
    Which is not counted in this forum

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Shops are quiet and are dropping prices so it is very competitive out there

Some of the $150 hr shops now offering $140 hr
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Please do not forget how many Thai establishment these days........
    Which is not counted in this forum
    Aren’t all the Thai rnt places gone? Last few places i remember were the 2 on Bathurst St that closed down over 2 years ago and Oasis that closed down last year.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop View Post
    Aren’t all the Thai rnt places gone? Last few places i remember were the 2 on Bathurst St that closed down over 2 years ago and Oasis that closed down last year.
    Seems to be dozens of them around Chinatown alone. Can't imagine they all survive on being legit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    If a shop can’t even get one job per day by advertising on this forum, he’s not a good operator !

Shops that AHLUNGOR talks about are smarter operators, they know how to make themselves known, and once the conversation starts, it will take care of itself, people will join in the talks, that’s why they are successful shops.

Shops that you happen to know maybe affected by your negativity, and no good advice from you, that’s why they remain unknown. If a shop just joins the forum, but doesn’t get involved, not even post regular roster, it won’t work.

Shops that reply on google are not sound business people. Google is not an advertising platform, they just rely on casual punters who don’t know about forums like this, they just google what’s available in the suburbs, and the shop hopes that their name will appear at the top of the search. So they rely on casual punters, not regular punters.

All businesses need some form of advertising if they want to make it big.
    Imho, Google and Locanto are quite helpful for local shops, more than forum. Lots of shop are busy without advertisements on forum, like the one in RootyHills, very busy and they have so many frequent customers. Or shops in Suburbs like Gordon, Kogarah,... they have their frequent local customers even there are not many reviews on them here. Customers from forum are not quality customers. If they’re local, they might stay. If not, then they just come one time because they’re curious about the service, or want to try new things. Ppl from East doesn’t want to travel to North to punt frequently. Also, forum punters seem like to discuss, compare and point out shop’s faults so not good resource for shops. Even if shops have so many discussions on, still not guaranteed to get customers as lots of punters just like to talk, gossip but not make actual bookings. Forum is good/helpful for city shops, as it’s easy for punters sneak out when they work in city. Like shops around Chinatown, Townhall, Wynyyard... but then again, it can be harmful for shops if they have negative reviews. Obviously, advertising is fail to boost business revenue of 6 Surry Hills shop even though they have full advertisement package here. Same girls, same owner, same advertising styles of 84A Artamon, still didn’t work.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    A shop owner told me the extra exposure of the forums also brought a host of extra problems. Another shop I know of is happy flying under the radar for similar reasons, they do well enough from regulars and old reviews. One shop confided to me they suspected negative reviews were being written by friends of other shops, but of course they had no way to prove it, as reviews are all hearsay and subjective anyway.
    On the flipside there are so many shops now that you have to differentiate somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Imho, Google and Locanto are quite helpful for local shops, more than forum. Lots of shop are busy without advertisements on forum, like the one in RootyHills, very busy and they have so many frequent customers. Or shops in Suburbs like Gordon, Kogarah,... they have their frequent local customers even there are not many reviews on them here. Customers from forum are not quality customers. If they’re local, they might stay. If not, then they just come one time because they’re curious about the service, or want to try new things. Ppl from East doesn’t want to travel to North to punt frequently. Also, forum punters seem like to discuss, compare and point out shop’s faults so not good resource for shops. Even if shops have so many discussions on, still not guaranteed to get customers as lots of punters just like to talk, gossip but not make actual bookings. Forum is good/helpful for city shops, as it’s easy for punters sneak out when they work in city. Like shops around Chinatown, Townhall, Wynyyard... but then again, it can be harmful for shops if they have negative reviews. Obviously, advertising is fail to boost business revenue of 6 Surry Hills shop even though they have full advertisement package here. Same girls, same owner, same advertising styles of 84A Artamon, still didn’t work.
    Not all business operators are competent in marketing.....

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Not all business operators are competent in marketing.....
    It’s true that a few shop owners got into trouble with forum exposure, trouble with the law, that’s something only they can solve. Negative reviews are things that they have to deal with, like other good shops on the forum. Moreover, if it’s malicious, ask admin to deal with it !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This was a insightful read. Some good points I hadn't thought of. Agree with the not good marketers with half done Web sities with some rosters but no pictures or much info. But maybe that is a choice either for good or bad.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

This is a very helpful poster

I am wondering if I should start to post advertisements on this forum. I’m really worrying about I don’t have reply messages. I am operating a massage shop in west ryde.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Advertising would only work if you offer quality (Which is missing in most shops these days) otherwise it would create a one off cash flow and that's it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anniee View Post
    I am wondering if I should start to post advertisements on this forum. I’m really worrying about I don’t have reply messages. I am operating a massage shop in west ryde.
    Post your roster today or tomorrow and see if people reply

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast