Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ginza / 479

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ginza / 479

I would like to commend this shop on writing a warning message about the coronavirus on their page.
    It goes as follows...

“Dear Customers:
    For all our safety in this situation. If you have been in China past 1 month. Please isolate yourself for 14 days. If you wish come to the shop . Please show approve that you have not enter in China past month( include passport. VEVO info etc) thank you for your cooperation. Ginza off on this Monday 03/02/2020. Plz visit 479 Elizabeth st. Contact”

The English is a little poor, and may I suggest it’s written in some other languages. That way people who don’t speak English can understand also. I’m no scholar, but writing it in the Chinese language for example would make sense to me.
    However all in all, the fact they are doing something should be encouraged and supported by the punters on here.

I was witness to a customer in Marrickville recently coughing everywhere. None of the staff said to him ‘leave’ or even ‘cover your mouth’. Very poor on their behalf.

Glad to have 479 back after the Chinese New Year. I will be coming down and appreciate your efforts in this matter. Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just came back from China on Saturday. Couple of hours later government announced ban on Chinese visitors. If my flight was one day later I will be stuck as almost all flights cancelled.

Just wait for 2weeks. Most of my favorites are in China any way and won't be able to see them for a while.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seoul Lover View Post
    If you wish come to the shop . Please show approve that you have not enter in China past month( include passport. VEVO info etc) thank you for your cooperation.
    How does this work? Will they be racially profiling Chinese bros?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Just came back from China on Saturday. Couple of hours later government announced ban on Chinese visitors. If my flight was one day later I will be stuck as almost all flights cancelled.

Just wait for 2weeks. Most of my favorites are in China any way and won't be able to see them for a while.
    Australia will let you in if you're a citizen or resident here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just lip service as the other thread shows, what they are asking for doesn't prove or bolster anything. They are understaffed at the moment so joining the hysteria helps them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Australia will let you in if you're a citizen or resident here.
    I am a resident.
    The problem is that if a lot of people on the same flight can't travel, the airline will have to cancel the flight. That's what happened to my friend she is a citizen. Her flight got cancelled and she couldn't book any other flight to return. Stuck in China.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about?? Why do you have to bring the race card into it...............
    I agree.. What a retarded comment... It’s got nothing to do with race. Its about protecting the girls and their patrons.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Majority of their customers are Chinese/Asian so this is not the case. More on people have been to China recenty.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by kabukichonights View Post
    I think what he was getting at is - would you be racially profiled and then asked to produce a passport, or will everyone walking through the door be asked to show one? Presumably it's the latter.
    I reckon you’d be profiled. Although majority of their customers are Asian so they’ll need to ask for passport a lot.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How are you being profiled...?
    Isn’t the shop run by Chinese anyway..?

I guess the Chinese government is profiling their own citizens then by locking them up in apartment buildings and not letting them out on the streets...

Is being safety conscious racist now..?

I think some of you have missed the point...
    This is for your safety, as well as the girls..

Would you like the management to allow girls who have just returned from Wuhan to start work immediately..?

Either way, like I said the shop should be commended for their approach and stance on the matter.
    Keep up the good work Ginza and I look forward to many great punts in 2020

Ps.. I would also like to send out my best wishes for all those in China and around the world who are affected by this horrible disease. I pray you all a speedy recovery.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seoul Lover View Post
    I guess the Chinese government is profiling their own citizens then by locking them up in apartment buildings and not letting them out on the streets...
    lol I saw this on youtube, how scary

So if you guys caught coronavirus from a WL and doctor asks how you think you got it, would you tell the truth?

Junior Member(有D料到)

So if you guys caught coronavirus from a WL and doctor asks how you think you got it, would you tell the truth?

Take one for the team, take it to the grave.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    well I hope not cause i mean not only the chinese go to China right...so surely all are subjected to the same checks...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

List all the place and persons you have close contact with for the last one month. Would you tell all or skip some of the fact like fuck a girl in the shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    So did anyone punt at Ginza today and show their passport or was the shop deserted ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    So did anyone punt at Ginza today and show their passport or was the shop deserted ?
    I’m curious too BC. Anyone?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ginza was closed today wasn’t it..?
    I will be there tomorrow morning with passport in hand to try the new Korean girl that’s on. Lol

Don’t know what all the paranoia about showing a passport is. There are that many cameras on the street and something called facial recognition. If you are scared about walking into a brothel maybe you should not be going in.

Also if the shop is going to the effort of trying to protect you and it’s reputation from this outbreak, I don’t think they will start handing out your details and trying to blackmail you.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Wow no Chinese girls at Ginza tomorrow. Must be a first.

Perhaps they should inform the forum what their stance is on the virus as they seem to be taking it very seriously which is a good thing even though it will adversely affect their business cashflow

Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Again and again the shop shows its self as being the most professional in Sydney. We all should be grateful. One small thing though, it would be helpful if they posted an assurance that none of the girls on the roster have been in China in the last two weeks. Given the limited selection I suspect that is so but the assurance would be reassuring.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast