Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ginza / 479

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    They have Chinese girls on at the other Ginza shop

Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am wondering why no Chinese girls on at Ginza.. conincidencne perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    They have Chinese girls on at the other Ginza shop

Banned
    May be a lot of girls on holidays and just can’t get back due to current
    Restrictions

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bear in mind Coronavirus does not do a quick check of nationality and decide to infect you because you are Chinese. Can jump to anyone.

The main problem with this virus is not that it spread easily or has some kind of % of mortality rate, all disease and virus have these. You would be far more at risk of actually dying by getting dengue or encephalitis for example.

But its more that its suddenly put a negative spotlight on Chinese.

There talks of countries stopping trade with China etc.

Now in some cases, particularly Mainland chinese older generations, they have already created a bad rep for themselves. They are among some of the most idiotic tourists around. Forget Aussies being stupid after a few drinks, sometimes I literally want to punch these numbnuts out who have no idea what a queue is, spit and hawk everywhere, dont know how to speak in a normal volume of voice.

But ill be honest in saying that this has really put a hard punch in the gut to the work that China has been doing to repair its reputation.

Yes, the virus originated from China, and yes, if the rumour is true that its because of eating literally wild game, but to lump every Chinese in the same boat isnt really fair because its possible that
    Chinese will be regarded with at very least, caution if not outright suspicion in general following this outbreak.

Unless its because they genuinely are sick or cant get back, i think Ginza should allow some certified healthy C girls back on the roster to show confidence in their girls.

My 2c anyway

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    it would be helpful if they posted an assurance that none of the girls on the roster have been in China in the last two weeks. Given the limited selection I suspect that is so but the assurance would be reassuring.
    My idea is in the room punter and the girl exchange passport and check flying history before the starting the timer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    My idea is in the room punter and the girl exchange passport and check flying history before the starting the timer.
    There is no way a girl would share their passport, this invites a WHOLE lot of safety issues.

Banned
    May be the girls don’t want to expose themselves to at risk clients

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wondering if Ginza the only shop require proof of 14 days clearance of virus exposure. What about the other shops?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Wondering if Ginza the only shop require proof of 14 days clearance of virus exposure. What about the other shops?
    Proof of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is the passport of entering the other shop. That's why is no use. Haven't you guys know you and the girls can get infected from other shops from WL or ML just like STD.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    May be the girls don’t want to expose themselves to at risk clients
    The girls known the risk. Their motivation is to earn the money and hope not to get infected.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I think management is checking the passport

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If they really checking passport then I can't go, I havnt had a passport since 2007

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12