Thread: Sandy - young, petite and sexy girl with big fluttery eyelashes

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Sandy - young, petite and sexy girl with big fluttery eyelashes

Paddington had a new girl on the roster today who looked very young, small and cute in her photos. Her name is Sandy.

I sent a message to Angela and she said that she is indeed very small, very sexy and has a good body so I made a booking and headed down to the shop.

Sandy was waiting for me when I arrived. She is a cute young Chinese girl, about 44 kg, long black hair, cute little B cup naturals and big false fluttery eyelashes. She told me that she is 25 years old when I asked her age.

I paid for one hour and made my way up to room 1, with her holding my hand, to enjoy some fun and frolics.

Sandy is very friendly in the room. She strips off and I admire her body which doesn’t have an ounce of fat on it. She has a beautiful trimmed pussy which looked very inviting. We hop into the shower and she gave me a nice wash and then she was down on her knees licking my balls and sucking my cock under the hot shower. Things are looking good.

Time for some fun on the bed. I ask Sandy to give me a nice sensual slow blow job and she starts off very GFE but fairly soon she is spitting on my cock and wanking it like it is her favourite plaything. Her BBBJ skills are awesome and it was very hard not to cum as she took me very deep and also used lots of variety.

I was dying to fuck her now. She has a cute little bum so I asked her to kneel on the edge of the bed. I licked her pussy from behind and then plunged my rock hard cock into that wet love hole. Sandy is quite a vocal girl in the room and she was egging me shouting out “fuck me harder”. Naughty Sandy.

We tried a few different positions, mish, scissors, doggy and cowgirl and I ended up cumming in doggy whilst admiring her cute bum.

It was time for the some DATY. Her pussy is sweet and syrupy and very wet and I managed to get a couple of strong orgasms out of her so she is pretty orgasmic.

My cock was hard again so it was time for the finale. I laid her down on the bed and asked her to lick and suck my cock and balls while I slowly wanked a nice creamy hot load into her mouth for a good CIM finish.

Sandy is a young pretty girl and is recommended for those punters who like their WL’s cute and petite with a good attitude and with big fluttery eyelashes.

I liked her a lot and I will see her again.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

thanks BC for the review
    Shane

join her today yummy

Join her today so sweet

here tomorrow
    yummy

sex on mag wheels

Join her today so sweet