Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mina 19yo Massage + Cock Riding + Pussy Pounding

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mina 19yo Massage + Cock Riding + Pussy Pounding

I was in Sydney and was in the mood for some Thai. So I went to Sydney Baby Massage in Darlinghurst.

I saw that Mina worked there, and I had wanted to see her.
    She also works at Top Ryde Massage, but I haven't seen her before.
    I'm not sure if its same owners, or she just has multiple jobs.

www.darlinghurstmassage.com
    Wechat ID:hargrave18

Adress:18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst NSW 2010

Mina: New Top Girl! 19yo, 160cm, Super young sweet uni girl. Long shining hair, perfect milky skin, smiling twinkling eyes and very glamorous face. slim petite body, really small and super gorgeous and cute vivacious and innocent uni girl, but really professional massage skill. Book to try.she is your girl next door type for the ultimate girlfriend experience.must try her !
    As its the city, finding parking was a pain, especially to find something long. I only managed to get a 1hr spot, so could only make a 45min booking to avoid getting parking fines. The public transport has been striking lately so car seemed easist, but normally I would probably use public transport to go to CBD.

She's got blond hair, which I find hot on asian girls.
    She's very young and very pretty. She's nice and friendly.

Sydney Baby Massage has showers, so I showered before the massage as it was a hot day and I needed a shower.
    Her massage was really nice, not too hard, perfect, actually one of the most enjoyable and relaxing massages I've had in ages.

She's very petite, and has small boobs, with nice nipples. Nice ass.

Flipped over and she starts massaging my pee pee. I ask for blowjob and whilst negotiating that opt for banging. She says OK as long as I'm gentle and then climbs on top and starts going wild. She's a real cow girl.
    She moves my hands to her boobs and body and she sucks in her stomach. I can feel her pussy juices.
    I went to switch to doggy, intending to take her on the table but didn't make it to the table, she's grabbed my cock and slipped it in and i'm taking her from behind. It was very hot. I get her to move to the otherside so that I can see her in the mirror and get more angles of her.
    I band her from behind and cum hard inside her. Her juicy wet pussy pressed against me.

She took a shower and then I took one.

A very nice treat.

P.S. before anyone asks, all protected, covered with condom.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review mate. How much $$$ for FS?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review. How much for part 3?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good job Derek, might have to get along to SBM for a change of scenery.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by derek.diggler View Post
    I was in Sydney and was in the mood for some Thai. So I went to Sydney Baby Massage in Darlinghurst.

I saw that Mina worked there, and I had wanted to see her.
    She also works at Top Ryde Massage, but I haven't seen her before.
    I'm not sure if its same owners, or she just has multiple jobs.

www.darlinghurstmassage.com
    Wechat ID:hargrave18

Adress:18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst NSW 2010

As its the city, finding parking was a pain, especially to find something long. I only managed to get a 1hr spot, so could only make a 45min booking to avoid getting parking fines. The public transport has been striking lately so car seemed easist, but normally I would probably use public transport to go to CBD.

She's got blond hair, which I find hot on asian girls.
    She's very young and very pretty. She's nice and friendly.

Sydney Baby Massage has showers, so I showered before the massage as it was a hot day and I needed a shower.
    Her massage was really nice, not too hard, perfect, actually one of the most enjoyable and relaxing massages I've had in ages.

She's very petite, and has small boobs, with nice nipples. Nice ass.

Flipped over and she starts massaging my pee pee. I ask for blowjob and whilst negotiating that opt for banging. She says OK as long as I'm gentle and then climbs on top and starts going wild. She's a real cow girl.
    She moves my hands to her boobs and body and she sucks in her stomach. I can feel her pussy juices.
    I went to switch to doggy, intending to take her on the table but didn't make it to the table, she's grabbed my cock and slipped it in and i'm taking her from behind. It was very hot. I get her to move to the otherside so that I can see her in the mirror and get more angles of her.
    I band her from behind and cum hard inside her. Her juicy wet pussy pressed against me.

She took a shower and then I took one.

A very nice treat.

P.S. before anyone asks, all protected, covered with condom.
    Thanks for the AR. What's her name in top ryde? Is it the same name?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review, she looks just my type... what height would you say she is? Also what is the cost for FS?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i believe same name at Top Ryde

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what was the damage all up?

Banned
    Noice beautiful review
    Love this place as girls service quality is great
    Thanks for sharing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review. Would love to know the price on that part 3

Junior Member(有D料到)
    she looks cute from the photos

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I tipped $150 for BJ + FS.
    I think mamasan charged $110 for the 45m massage. So total was $260. Fairly expensive for 45m, but I hadn't been out in a while and she's my type.

Same name. Mina, in Top Ryde, I'm guessing its same business owners, owning many shops and girls working at them all.

She's short but not super short. I'm guessing 160cm, typical height for a lot of asian girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm usually a FS guy, but after seeing Mina's photo, I decided to visit SBM and book her in for an hour ($125)
    She's cute, just like in the photo. She said she's 27; but could pass for early 20's. Has been ML for 2 yrs, so experienced.
    After having a quick shower, I was lying on the massage table making some convo with her and couldn't hide my excitement.
    I took her clothes off and exposed her small, tight body. Cute little A cups, trimmed down below.
    She hopped up onto the table and started teasing me, albeit abit mechanical, but I was enjoying having a naked girl on top of me.
    She asked if I wanted a massage but I said keep going...this went on for 15min. Good start.
    I flipped over and she massaged me for a while. Although she's not strong enough to give a hard massage, it was relaxing.
    Then she asked me to flip over, and she got onto the table...this time kissing my body while jacking me off. Her skill was average but it didn't matter because she was hot.
    She turned around and now I was spreading her ass cheeks and getting a good look at her pussy...I played with her tiny slit which was wet, but not as much as I'd like because she was abit resistant.
    She lay next to me and finished me off while we were having a cuddle.

I don't usually go to RNT for FS, so didn't ask for extras.

She would be a type of girl for punters who like a pretty, small young thai girl. Her service is decent, but don't expect the lovey gf feels.

Still, I rate my experience 8/10, because she was willing to get naked and cuddle with me from the start which was a nice change.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by MDPorto View Post
    Yep, same girl …

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FS amazing but massage/HJ is average.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I find Mina's massages as very good. When I request to focus massage on a particular muscle she will do as my request.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mina sounds great! Where do I see these photos??

(New here)

Quote Originally Posted by Bavidzowie View Post
    Mina sounds great! Where do I see these photos??

(New here)
    New Mina: New Top Girl! 19yo, 160cm, Super young sweet uni girl. Long shining hair, perfect milky skin, smiling twinkling eyes and very glamorous face. slim petite body, really small and super gorgeous and cute vivacious and innocent uni girl, but really professional massage skill. Book to try.
    she is your girl next door type for the ultimate girlfriend experience.must try her 。
    Sydney Baby Massage

0426 702 868
    0426 702 878

https://sydbabymassage.com/
    Wechat ID:hargrave16-18

Address:18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst NSW 2010

Business Hours:
    Open 7 days (never close)
    10am to 8 pm (last booking 8pm)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good to see she’s back from her holiday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast