Thread: A night with Black!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

A night with Black!!

"Tonight's the night!! And it's going to happen again and again".. You will tell this famous phrase again and again after meeting Black.

Black.. (why Angela is calling this girl Black!!). We should call her Pink. That soft pink lips.. Like sucking a strawberry. Wow!! Smooth and tasty. I had some sessions with some of the hot stars at Paddo. But this was one of a kind.

She is young and absolutely gorgeous. If you are after a curvy girl with big soft melons then Black will be your choice. She has got a beautiful soft voice and yes - she can speak English!! Just forget about the translator app during the session with her.

I am not going to give details of the session I had with Black. It will be almost same as every review in this forum. And there are legends in this forum who can write after reports that can make you feel like you are watching a POV.

If you consider Black as your girlfriend and give her the comfort she needs, then she will give back whatever you need. She is energetic, talkative and what I feel is genuine with a kind heart. After the session I didn't feel like I am coming out of Paddo. It was like I just visited my girlfriend's place.

Finally. will I meet her again? Does she look like the one in photo? Definitely yes.

thanks for your review
    shane

See Black today

intelligent and sexy

join her today yummy

Black back on Tuesday

LaLa will be joining Black tomorrow

Join black and lala today

black here tomorrow

join black today so yummy