Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massage parlour reviews

Junior Member(有D料到)

Massage parlour reviews

How much better is the members massage forum which can be accessed when members reach 50 posts? What are main benefits? Does it give better steer on extras or is it broadly similar to other available reviews?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Langdale View Post
    How much better is the members massage forum which can be accessed when members reach 50 posts? What are main benefits? Does it give better steer on extras or is it broadly similar to other available reviews?
    Well, you should really think of it as two seperate forums.

The normal after report is dominantly FS with some massage and the 50 post one is massage only.

Its not really "worth" stressing about 50 posts imho.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have the same question. Anyone care to help?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I would have to agree
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone able to shed light why there is a 50 post requirement in the first place?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Yes, it is mainly to prevent casual browsing by law enforcement and investigative journalists seeing reports that might indicate that unapproved services were being provided in shops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That makes sense lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Well, you should really think of it as two seperate forums.

The normal after report is dominantly FS with some massage and the 50 post one is massage only.

Point taken. Thanks for your response.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If they were working for the council would they be the “boob noobs”?

I really don’t think the RnT reviews are going to make much difference? Especially for all the shops that advertising here , that action of advertising on an adult site is already a no brainer , right ?

Then you look at the roster pages with photos, if the Council wants to crack down, I don’t think they need to see any review .

But it’s an adult service to the community, so unless they receive some complaints, they just couldn’t be bothered, IMHO.

Good luck to us all.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Councils have literally had to give up on trying to enforce compliance or shut down shops through court action at great expense to the ratepayers and the lengthy amount of time and resources it takes to achieve this. Even when successful, another shop probably even with the same owner would just pop up and the whole costly process begins over again. Providing shops aren’t operating within the no go zone close to schools, churches or child care centres then the shops are essentially left to run quietly. Whether a shop advertises or not is irrelevant the council and general public aren’t that stupid and know what is going on in the vast majority of shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I believe it was originally because too many people were mentioning getting sex at massage joints in the mainstream after report section and some of the massage shops didn't like the attention. Even then in the private massage sections most people still imply getting Fs rather than writing blow by blow ("and then I thrust in to her pussy for the 500th time, and then the 501st, and then-") that you get in the brothel after reports.

I assume this is the reason, because if a massage joint advertises on here you don't need fifty posts to see their ads, and anyone can put two and two together as to why they would place an ad on this site lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    I believe it was originally because too many people were mentioning getting sex at massage joints in the mainstream after report section and some of the massage shops didn't like the attention. Even then in the private massage sections most people still imply getting Fs rather than writing blow by blow ("and then I thrust in to her pussy for the 500th time, and then the 501st, and then-") that you get in the brothel after reports.

I assume this is the reason, because if a massage joint advertises on here you don't need fifty posts to see their ads, and anyone can put two and two together as to why they would place an ad on this site lol.
    Fair enough. Thanks for reply.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are the majority of massage reviews in the private section?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    I assume this is the reason.
    Agree, must be the reason. Makes sense.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabit22 View Post
    Wouldn't take long for council or law enforcement to gain access, there's a couple of noobs who have posted random shit over the course of a few days to gain access..
    I am one of those. But still waiting on posts getting approved replying into the void for now... Browsed for months but curiosity has finally gotten the better of me.

Totally not council or law enforcement by the way

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Guys
    Theres pretty good info in the section for 50 posts, dont forget to post your own once you get there also, thats what it all about, called sharing, if your a good poster you will also get good pm which are even better

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This 50 meaningful post will take for ever🙄

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Guys
    Theres pretty good info in the section for 50 posts, dont forget to post your own once you get there also, thats what it all about, called sharing, if your a good poster you will also get good pm which are even better
    It's more massage focused too I think? So should the ML reviews outside this section be a bit subdued or not all shops?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hadn’t realised this was an option. Need to figure out how I can contribute!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast