Having to attend to my business in Redcliffe city I took a stroll along the back street of Redcliffe and walked into this joint. Shop with complete black paint job. Front windows completely blacked out. That's all good the only missing sign was that the front door was unlocked and didn't need a buzz in.

I was offered a selection of a few girls and settled on C from Asia. Short pocket rocket. She shows me to a smallish room. Small compared to 4S. When she came in for the massage, of course she locked the door. That's another good sign.

Quite talkative but we never really conversed on anything deep. Pleasant enough as she oiled my back and pushed and prodded. The ubiquitous TT was strategically applied and I did notice she was applying healthy amounts of skin-on-skin during the massage, even though she was fully clothed.

On the flip she offered standard prices. I did take her up on a basic service as I had a more fuller service earlier in the afternoon.

I will definitely return next time I am in the area. The setup and the vibe makes me think there is more on offer.