Thread: Seasonal tastes at Indro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face Seasonal tastes at Indro

Just stirred up the guts to have my very first punt (yay me!).
    Extremely nervous going in, really didn't know quite what to expect, thought there might be some secret handshake nonsense to bumble through.
    Turns out I shouldn't have been worried at all; Miss N was absolutely delightful, all bubbly and chatty and ready to please, made me feel completely at home.
    Never been so close to having my tongue sucked out of my head though, that gal's a vigourous kisser.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't like to share too many bodily fluids, to many nasties running around. Had one suck the wax out of my ear, must of tasted good i guess. Couldn't of done a good better job if i tried.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can you message me the name of the place and the lady you saw please. Sounds like it was fun. Welcome to the club.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell698 View Post
    Can you message me the name of the place and the lady you saw please. Sounds like it was fun. Welcome to the club.
    Looks like my account is still a little new to PM, I'll get back to you once I'm at my 5 posts. Great time, definitely a nice introduction.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to be so nervous like you. Now I am so desensitised and don’t even feel excitement from regular services.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietJuan View Post
    Just stirred up the guts to have my very first punt (yay me!).
    Extremely nervous going in, really didn't know quite what to expect, thought there might be some secret handshake nonsense to bumble through.
    Turns out I shouldn't have been worried at all; Miss N was absolutely delightful, all bubbly and chatty and ready to please, made me feel completely at home.
    Never been so close to having my tongue sucked out of my head though, that gal's a vigourous kisser.
    If possible, I live out indro way would love some info please?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for that. I'm glad you enjoyed it there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by westernburbsgiy View Post
    If possible, I live out indro way would love some info please?
    send me a PM when you have some field reviews and I'll send you some good names.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    went to 4S recently, had a ML I****, massage was good but very robotic, seemed to think a one hand massage would help my back
    anyway, on the flip, the price was waayy too high. on the way out saw a hottie, wish i had got her.anyway will return and hope for a better one

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    went to 4S recently, had a ML I****, massage was good but very robotic, seemed to think a one hand massage would help my back
    anyway, on the flip, the price was waayy too high. on the way out saw a hottie, wish i had got her.anyway will return and hope for a better one
    Do you mean L or E ? - there is no I on their roster as far as I know?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    oh..hmm.. may be it was E...whats your experience with her?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    oh..hmm.. may be it was E...whats your experience with her?
    PM me plz to discuss

Senior Member(無間使者)
    These shops are individual girls that have good days and bad days with the services dependent upon the punter’s attitude plus the attitude of the previous punters that day.

You’ve done the right thing though to call out a girl with a one handed massage.