Thread: daisy smiles

Senior Member(無間使者)

daisy smiles

well today i ventured into this place in daisy hill.
    big mistake!!!! took the 30 min option as the lady was a bit older than i normally like, within a minute of getting show a room of she poped, back 5 mins later in low cut top and shorts..
    no sooner had we said hello then she asked for 150 to nude up and body slide,shit i was not even laid down, i told her lets go slowly and see how things go, but was told must do topless for 100, i was not at all interested and told her that. she then started to hurt me by ruff massage on my leg to the extent of torture i got up and grabed my 20 change of the side and got out of there..!!! chinese and no customers as i asked ,to be told no very quite!! no wonder!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    100 bucks for topless, just beggars belief man. I knocked that back with a stunning SA girl recently let alone a mid aged Chinese ml.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are legit stunning options in SA? Pretty hard to come across

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by pommychris View Post
    well today i ventured into this place in daisy hill.
    big mistake!!!! took the 30 min option as the lady was a bit older than i normally like, within a minute of getting show a room of she poped, back 5 mins later in low cut top and shorts..
    no sooner had we said hello then she asked for 150 to nude up and body slide,shit i was not even laid down, i told her lets go slowly and see how things go, but was told must do topless for 100, i was not at all interested and told her that. she then started to hurt me by ruff massage on my leg to the extent of torture i got up and grabed my 20 change of the side and got out of there..!!! chinese and no customers as i asked ,to be told no very quite!! no wonder!!!
    What a rip off. I've been getting fs at a shop from a young Taiwanese for $100.

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post

M.A.
    Exactly, i dont think some of these old dears have been outside the shop for 10yrs. No idea what they're up against.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquifiedsolid View Post
    There are legit stunning options in SA? Pretty hard to come across
    One at Golden lotus and one at LMH & Touch. Well she said she was SA but who knows. Another at Lavender but not a stunner but great massage.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    One at Golden lotus and one at LMH & Touch. Well she said she was SA but who knows. Another at Lavender but not a stunner but great massage.
    There’s a stunning young Colombian at that Stanley Rd, Camp Hill shop

Senior Member(無間使者)

M.A.
    I'd guess this is Q from a popular southside shop
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No. Was a northside shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

M.A.
    So there is a Northside shop in suburb "A" and part of the "B" group of shops. Currently I believe "A" Taiwanese ML, "L" Singaporean ML, and twins work at the shop.
    I've seen "A". She's 30ish and ok. Was red week, so service was limited whilst charge remained the same. Limitations in what she did as well as red week limitations.
    Which is a conundrum in terms of charging non-red week pricing during red week. If level of services are already less ... then consider charging less in that period "pun intended".
    So "A" at the Alderley shop was ok ... But overpriced in my opinion.
    Then owner "B" recommends "L" girl. She's a little better actually but around the same 30ish age. But had ongoing problems which then restricted already low service levels but better than "A". "A" seemed put out that I visited "L" when I turn up.
    But that's life.
    Considering they don't really get much genuine feedback .. service levels and pricing can be all over the place.
    Despite my best efforts, neither ML impressed enough to be worthwhile returning to when you have the likes of Take 5, Vivi, Zen, & Bubbles to compare with.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think I generally try to avoid having 2 regulars at one shop, whether the girls get attached or just dislike the money going somewhere else, you're going to cop it in terms of lower level service the next time you visit her. If i do visit another girl, it will always be because the regular isn't there at that time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    I think I generally try to avoid having 2 regulars at one shop, whether the girls get attached or just dislike the money going somewhere else, you're going to cop it in terms of lower level service the next time you visit her. If i do visit another girl, it will always be because the regular isn't there at that time.
    This game often makes the shop boss amused ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    This game often makes the shop boss amused ....
    I don't know why i try tbh, I know one of my regular shops, the phones are actually just managed by the ML on the day, so they can easily figure out what, who and when if they wanted to.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    I don't know why i try tbh, I know one of my regular shops, the phones are actually just managed by the ML on the day, so they can easily figure out what, who and when if they wanted to.
    Its even worse when your at a different shop to your fav and the girl asks if your the same xxxxx who sees xxxxx, and then tells u she is my best friend. Cant deny it as she will describe u to a t haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    So there is a Northside shop in suburb "A" and part of the "B" group of shops. Currently I believe "A" Taiwanese ML, .....
    you letter game gave me a headache - all alderley/stafford shops have a milf 35-45+ .... they are not from TW/singapore - all chinese - they know chinese gets a bad name - so they say they are from TW or singapore or HK. most of them are, well, only if you are desperate - occassionally you may come across one that's passable

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    you letter game gave me a headache - all alderley/stafford shops have a milf 35-45+ .... they are not from TW/singapore - all chinese - they know chinese gets a bad name - so they say they are from TW or singapore or HK. most of them are, well, only if you are desperate - occassionally you may come across one that's passable
    The description is accurate. The two girls, A and L are both quite good looking and younger than the standard crop of older Chinese. I'd estimate they are in early 30s.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_4...rest-Lake.html

has anyone got an update on this shop recently? might be down that way for a couple of days next week, thought I should scout ahead to avoid disappointments

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_4...rest-Lake.html

has anyone got an update on this shop recently? might be down that way for a couple of days next week, thought I should scout ahead to avoid disappointments
    I went there last month and the same old quality. Nothing worth to get excited about.

Smile in Springwood is better quality.