Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: sensual pussy slide service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    What nationality are the girls, and age range please?
    Check their roster, they advertise here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    What nationality are the girls, and age range please?
    Mostly Vietnamese with one or two Cambodians?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, I can totally understand your view, for someone so young..............

Mimi is definitely too mature for you I suppose. Hey, plenty of hot young babes around who are more your cups of tea, no ?

Cheers

I'm good thanks.

She provided a great service but she's an ancient piece of work. I don't know what my age has anything to do with it.

Banned
    Ancient or not, when your face down and she gives you a prostate milking.... ahh bliss...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    +1 to K Rebecca at Ginza, she's VERY bloody good at it, goes crazy
    A few girls at the Ginza shops do it, I know C Tiffany used to (haven't seen her in ages), J Juri, K Julia... of those I can confirm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bridgyguy View Post
    Yes it can be, but you don't always need to use much, it depends on how slide you want.

You can mix it thicker or thinner depending on how you like it, for us we don't like it too thick, more watery is better for us.

Nothing like her straddling over my groin with heaps of gel, and sliding her pussy back and forth over my cock, and then sliding it into her when she is ready to take me.
    BYO nuru gel......

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It think girls in masstige8 will do pussy slides as i've been there but long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipop View Post
    It think girls in masstige8 will do pussy slides as i've been there but long time ago.
    I can vouch for that. Body slides with some oil/lotion concoction is standard at M8. Its not actual Nuru gel. Same / same but different.

Pussy slide across your body and legs is standard.

Pussy slide across your cock depends on each girls repitoit. In my experience 7 out of 10 will. I don't remember specifically asking for it though.

pay per pus subscriber

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiceAweek View Post
    I can vouch for that. Body slides with some oil/lotion concoction is standard at M8. Its not actual Nuru gel. Same / same but different.

Pussy slide across your body and legs is standard.

Pussy slide across your cock depends on each girls repitoit. In my experience 7 out of 10 will. I don't remember specifically asking for it though.

pay per pus subscriber
    nice bro....
    any other recommend places that do pussy slide?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    K Bella at ginza does excellent pussy slides, felt closest to the real thing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    K Bella at ginza does excellent pussy slides, felt closest to the real thing
    pussy slides in FS shop will have no difference.
    what i meant was pussy slides in RnT shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipop View Post
    nice bro....
    any other recommend places that do pussy slide?
    I hear MIDAS in Marickville is very similar. I only went there once some time ago and was too pissed to remember what happened.

Any MIDAS fans still out there to help fill the blank spots in my memory?

pay per pus subscriber

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I hear MIDAS in Marickville is very similar. I only went there once some time ago and was too pissed to remember what happened.

Any MIDAS fans still out there to help fill the blank spots in my memory?

pay per pus subscriber
    last 3 times I went to Midas, first 2 times were some time ago, maybe 1-2 years ago, went in and saw lineup, didn't see any girls who were worth seeing so left.
    a few weeks ago was last visit, all girls in lineup were average, none were korean, it seems they changed owner and there's no korean girls anymore, none were stunners as they used to be, one girl was ....alright... so picked her for a different experience from normal FS.

Session was ok-good, she was friendly and provided good services, had some pussy slides but wasn't intense and hot as I had at Midas years ago. Overall I was satisfied with services and had a good massage, but their girl quality now can't compare to what they used to have.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Midas is just ok now. Quality is just so so. Last few times I was there they are still busy though. Had to wait a long time for any girls to be available. They have more girls from other nationalities. I saw Korean and laos girl last time. Service was average no pussy slide. I doubt pussy slide is standard. Might depend on the girl.

I dun think I would actively visit Midas unless I'm in the area now. Having said that I still rather go there than M8.

Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Midas is just ok now. Quality is just so so. Last few times I was there they are still busy though. Had to wait a long time for any girls to be available. They have more girls from other nationalities. I saw Korean and laos girl last time. Service was average no pussy slide. I doubt pussy slide is standard. Might depend on the girl.

I dun think I would actively visit Midas unless I'm in the area now. Having said that I still rather go there than M8.
    Is it the FS price tag with a side serve of KPS that keeps you from going to M8?

pay per pus subscriber

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Is it the FS price tag with a side serve of KPS that keeps you from going to M8?

pay per pus subscriber
    The kps. Not been there for years but I reckon it's still kps galore over there. Price tag for fs varies from ml to ml. Plus I dun really go there expecting to get fs, it's rare for me as I dun go there often enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Used to get a great pussy slide at crows nest. Seriously sexy ml called Monica. Don’t think the place is still open though

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by scanboy View Post
    Most of the girls at Saigon Princess St Mary’s include body /pussy slide in their extras
    Have you try Linda yet? Does she do body/pussy slide?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    anything out west recommended

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Also can confirm Rebecca is amazing. Felt like I was almost about to slide in lol
    Rebecca is good yes.
    Although it's been so long since I've experienced great pussy slide. The most memorable and best was also a Ginza girl J Misaki. Didn't just feel like it went in.....!! Amazing. She didn't want me to write about it but I think she's long gone, haven't seen her on roster for a long time.
    Who's your most memorable pussy slide?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast