Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: QVB Massage on Clarence St

Senior Member(無間使者)

QVB Massage on Clarence St

Just a question about QVB massage on Clarence st, not to be confused with QVB massage on york st with the awesome mamasan doubles. Has anyone been here and received extras?

I have been to this shop twice. It market Japanese Aromatherapy massage. The first time I went, the girl had some pants to wear but said it was only if I wanted and better without as it is more relaxed. I thought it was a definite sign of things to come. Anyway, went ahead with the massage but the towel placement was always very carefully placed to cover the areas not being worked on at the time. I have always had the experience that if something was on the cards, there wouldn't be much care on how the towel was placed, or they simply wouldn't cover at all and during the massage there would always be the not so accidental brushes of the tackle. However there was none of this, and in these instances I will never be rude to the masseuse and directly ask if extras are on the table, I will leave it up to the masseuse to offer.

I have had this experience both times now, and the massage itself has been quite good. I may have to just chalk this up as a legit place but interestingly on my last visit, there was a guy who had just arrived before me, and I saw him hand over a reasonable amount of money to the girl (possibly was having a long massage session) but it did make me wander if there are things on offer.

Can anyone shed any light on their experiences here.

Again this is the shop on clarence st near 197 clarence

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is that why I've had trouble trying to get the mamasan double before. Tried at what I thought was QVB but there was confusion and phone calls with poor english...

This place definitely did extras so wasn't a total loss... Might have just been a unlucky day at QVB.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    The mamasan double is clearly identified as being in York St.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    The mamasan double is clearly identified as being in York St.
    Yeap, the one and only Mamasan double in town at 1A+1B /139 York St opposite QVB
    0424 550 748!

Best value @$100/30 min, all inclusive, unlimited shots - YMMV of course ............. haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks guys. Definitely bad communication and nervous on me not confirming rite..

Weird it shows as aloe Vera on maps.

Will confirm better next time!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeap, the one and only Mamasan double in town at 1A+1B /139 York St opposite QVB
    0424 550 748!

Best value @$100/30 min, all inclusive, unlimited shots - YMMV of course ............. haha
    But one mamasan is currently in China, and shop will close at end of this month anyway.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    But one mamasan is currently in China, and shop will close at end of this month anyway.
    Closing for good?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by muni7ad View Post
    Closing for good?
    Yeh, the lease has expired and the owners want to live there. I believe they already have another shop in Mascot and will move there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeh, the lease has expired and the owners want to live there. I believe they already have another shop in Mascot and will move there.
    OK then. Will keep an eye out for their new opening. I assume that is both the sides A and B since they are the same shop.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Yes, both sides and the upstairs section.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That's gonna be a loss with the current location being so convenient. 😭

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well personally I am thrilled as I always wanted to try the mamasan double but the location was just no good for me. Too close to work. Too close to friends. Too close to everything.

Does anyone have the Mascot address, website, wechat?

So what. you walk in, someone sees you You are going for a massage. Anyone that knows different would have probably showed their cards already. Punters being paranoid about their activities make me laugh the most.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dellguy View Post
    That's gonna be a loss with the current location being so convenient. 😭
    Maybe another shop would step up with a special... Though no reason with competition gone that would have been reason to. A punter can dream.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    So what. you walk in, someone sees you You are going for a massage. Anyone that knows different would have probably showed their cards already. Punters being paranoid about their activities make me laugh the most.
    Surely most people are aware of what actually goes on in lots. Though early on I didn't and enjoyed legit massages for legit reasons... So maybe not obvious.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Shops in mixed premises are pretty safe, because no one knows exactly where you have been.

What these shops should do is put up some signs like "J Bloggs ACCOUNTANT Level 2" near the entrance.

Then if you get sprung leaving, yoU can say "just been upstairs looking for my accountant".

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Shops in mixed premises are pretty safe, because no one knows exactly where you have been.

What these shops should do is put up some signs like "J Bloggs ACCOUNTANT Level 2" near the entrance.

Then if you get sprung leaving, yoU can say "just been upstairs looking for my accountant".
    Frank is always going to see his accountant. He must be really responsible with his finances! It does seem to be costing him a fortune...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Accountants probably charge more than MLs, so Frank will be ahead financially.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Both cost a lot of money. Both are something lots of people don't talk about openly. Both might make you feel a bit dirty afterwards. Its a toss up!

Hi there everyone, as there were some speculations on the future of 1B QVB, and I also wanted to know what's happening with the shop - for very obvious reason, I need to know if my no. 1 girl Cherry �� will be moving on ?

So I just spoke with Nicole this morning after she arrived back from Northen China on Saturday - currently staying at home to sit out the two weeks isolation period before going back to work after the all clear.

So, here are the facts:

1. the shop lease will be up soon but the landlord is happy for 1B to continue until further notice as there is no planning at this stage for any DA yet. and you all know how long that will take.

2. Nicole will be back in two weeks and Vicky is currently holidaying in Bali and back in one week, so if anyone is after the mamasan double treatments, you need to wait two more weeks.

3. Told Nicole about the lower advertising rate with no banter (courtesy of Brother Wilisno - thanks mate !) and she will be reinstated after she returns to work - so QVB roster should be back up in two weeks as well.

That's all folks,

on behalf of sister Nic, than you all for your continuous support.

Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast