Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do street hookers still exist?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Do street hookers still exist?

Do street hookers still work the streets around Kings Cross, or is this a totally dead thing nowadays?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Do street hookers still work the streets around Kings Cross, or is this a totally dead thing nowadays?
    Pretty sure it’s dead, can’t remember seeing one on the street in years

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Bourke St heading north to William St (Darlinghurst). Keep your doors locked and windows up if there late at night.
    I have a client near there and hate trying to park around the area...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Bourke St heading north to William St (Darlinghurst). Keep your doors locked and windows up if there late at night.
    I have a client near there and hate trying to park around the area...
    Really? I passed those street pretty often but never see anything different. Guess I am to oblivious

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have seen a few outside of 12 Cottam ave in bankstown.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They're on Tinder and Instagram (etc) now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    still see a few diehards persisting along Canterbury Rd at punchbowl, near the A6 overpass as I drive past evenings ... classic garb of miniskirt and torn stockings ... faux fur coat in winter ... them, not me... like outta the last century.... also noticed just lately a couple of stocky black African gals... must be starting to muscle in ... have never been tempted.. just way too risky, in every department, dont know what troubles are getting into your car...... plus not very salubrious in a car if you need to keep looking over your shoulder ...pass, stick with known establishments I reckon...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jesus-chan View Post
    They're on Tinder and Instagram (etc) now.
    Modern problems require modern solutions.

Banned
    A few diehard Tranny Hookers around Bourke st
    Late at night

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I have seen them around Bankstown as well near Cottam Avenue.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I have seen them around Bankstown as well near Cottam Avenue.
    I used to see street hookers in the cross back in the 90’s, as a young buck they were not worth fucking let alone paying for it. They don’t compare to our modern day brothel WLs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Years ago I used to hear about road whores on Huntingwood Drive at night, not sure about now if they are still around. I used to work nightshift (at another suburb) and the security guy who did the rounds sometimes chatted to us as he went past. He once told us he was also doing security at one of the businesses on that road, one time he was in his security box up front and he could see a hooker get dropped off at the road, she squatted on the side of the road and washed down there with a bottle of water. It was a fucking gross image... I would never try a street hooker.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Yep it is a filthy business fucking a street walker

No hygiene
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by snapjaw View Post
    Years ago I used to hear about road whores on Huntingwood Drive at night, not sure about now if they are still around. I used to work nightshift (at another suburb) and the security guy who did the rounds sometimes chatted to us as he went past. He once told us he was also doing security at one of the businesses on that road, one time he was in his security box up front and he could see a hooker get dropped off at the road, she squatted on the side of the road and washed down there with a bottle of water. It was a fucking gross image... I would never try a street hooker.
    Sounds like stories of the "lot lizards" in the USA where they would go truck to truck at the truck stop with a quick rinse off between.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Luckily we are more organized. Lockout laws however has made Kings cross desolate at midnight and we’re losing money from consumerism and expenditure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The street scene St Kilda Rd, Carlisle St, Greeves St and Grey St in Melbourne were lined with hookers every night, with quite a few stunners. You could take them back to your hotel room or just get a blowie in the car. Very little if any there in recent times.

Banned
    A few Chinese street hookers in Martin Place that will approach you and ask if you need some company or a 'massage'.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    A few Chinese street hookers in Martin Place that will approach you and ask if you need some company or a 'massage'.
    Yes I've been approached by some near Martin Place. Always wondered if I'd get mugged if I went off with one so I politely declined each time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Years and years ago in the cross was the closest.. Was trying to sell drugs too as a value add on I think lol...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    When is the best time to find them LOL?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast