Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cannon Hill massage shop near dominos

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cannon Hill massage shop near dominos

Hey fellas, I’ve been out of the game for a couple of years but just went for a massage, Was hoping for an absolute ripper after so long away from the punt. Unfortunately I was greeted by a money hungry ml, No massage skill and she was Clearly there to overcharge for her shit endings.

Massage was bad. Bit of tackle tickle before the flip. Up until this Point things were still okay, I can deal with a bad massage if it’s a great finish. Got to the flip and she put her hand out and said “pay now” I said I have $50 there she said $60 then proceeded to pick up my things, get my wallet out and look through it for how much money I had.

Needless to say this completely killed the vibe, after she let out a deep breath and rolled her eyes she said fine. At this point I was over it and said don’t worry about it and got up to leave reaching for my gear, she stopped me and said no no stay, good finish. It was a robotic finish with no enthusiasm at all. Then she was annoyed so just got up and left me without saying the massage was over.

Don’t waste your money here, I definitely won’t be returning but will save my cash for the GC or the new shop near cannon hill railway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dude. WTF?
    You let this bitch go through your wallet? The entitlement of these cunts!!!
    I’m sick of this trend in shit massages. Sure, some guys don’t care and it’s all about the ending, but everyone is still paying hard earned cash for the massage portion. Then there’s absolute cunts like this bitch going through wallets?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hardly let her mate. I was laying on my back, next minute she was my box of gear in her hands and reaches for my wallet. Of course I told her to get the fuck out of it when she opened my wallet.
    Shame to see such an attitude change in the ML when they’re all about ripping punters off.
    Anyway, wanted to do you lads a favour and say stay away. Not sure how they expect to get repeat business when they’re so rude.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have had that too - some time ago a ML picked up my wallet and checked out how much was in it. Dont remember which shop that was at.

Also had an incident where a ML pocketed the change for the massage without asking. I had already g8ven her a substantial tip.

Never been back to that shop.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i ve never let them near my wallet and now ask for the change as soon as the massage starts ,as the lady's almost think its there money if you do not ask... in fact as soon as they (forget)to give the change immediately i know im not going to have a good time..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    A strange choice of shop to restart the game, with all available information from these pages

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Glad it wasn’t just me MA...

And to BE Strange choice? It was 7 pm on a Friday night and I live five minutes away from the shop. New shop beside Cannon Hill railway was closed.

Regardless of what you think, I know some punters will get value out of going somewhere else. All the best lads and keep your wallet close ha ha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    A strange choice of shop to restart the game, with all available information from these pages
    Strange choice given it was 7pm Friday night and I live 5 minutes away? Cannon hill rail way was closed and this was next closest option.
    Besides, iv been to dud shops before and had an awesome ML, also been to great reputation shops and had a dud ML. Sometimes it depends on the lady.

Anyway fellas, hopefully added some value to a few punters to save their cash and spend elsewhere because if you end up with this girl it’ll be a bad experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I never take my phone or wallet in.
    Just the money I plan on spending. I’ve no trust for these MLs.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammered View Post
    I found my phone useful to scan their wechat / line bar codes or simply take their phone numbers should the session go very well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammered View Post
    I never take my wallet in too but always take my phone, do a bit of basic math and have correct money in small denominations is the way to go tbh. If by a miracle the ML is extraordinary and wanting more, I tell them i can grab more after the massage, but leave you the phone to hold onto so you know im coming back.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I pass this shop when I have a craving for Beefy's (it's a pie shop, not a massage shop!) and going by the exterior, it looks dodgy. Very brave opening up next door to the local Councillor, and I'm surprised it has lasted as long as it has. Hopefully the new shop at Murarrie will knock it off.

Even since my experience at a northside shop (when two girls were standing in the doorway waving the EFTPOS machine in my face before they would let me leave) I also only carry the basic money, no wallet, for a first visit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cannon Hill Massage Malicious Gossip!

I have been to this massage shop many times and know the manager well.
    Some people on here have been bad mouthing the staff, fair enough, but understand that staff are rotated on a regular basis and not all ML’s should tarred with the same brush!
    I have had no problems with the staff, in fact the service is quite good compared to other establishments in the immediate area, the staff are monitored quite closely, and any indiscretions are dealt with immediately.
    Issues with customers and ML’s are investigated and corrected.
    If you have any issues, contact the owner manager who will be only too happy to discuss any complaints you may have about the standard of service you received. cannonhillmassage.com

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i looked in here a couple of weeks ago and was met by two oaps, trying to say they were 27 yrs old!!! no chance!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes, very greedy if you let them, will drop dramatically in price if they think you are going to walk.
    the one i saw has some bad scaring from woeful plastic surgery, some covered by tattoo's, would only go back if every other shop in town had closed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHP055 View Post
    I have been to this massage shop many times and know the manager well.
    Some people on here have been bad mouthing the staff, fair enough, but understand that staff are rotated on a regular basis and not all ML’s should tarred with the same brush!
    I have had no problems with the staff, in fact the service is quite good compared to other establishments in the immediate area, the staff are monitored quite closely, and any indiscretions are dealt with immediately.
    Issues with customers and ML’s are investigated and corrected.
    If you have any issues, contact the owner manager who will be only too happy to discuss any complaints you may have about the standard of service you received. cannonhillmassage.com
    I like how you started pretending to be a punter, though you joined on the day you posted doesn't help; but then finished directing them to some sort of complaint process and finished off basically outing yourself as the owner.. Would've been better if you just said please contact me for complaints and i'll look after you tbh.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    I like how you started pretending to be a punter, though you joined on the day you posted doesn't help; but then finished directing them to some sort of complaint process and finished off basically outing yourself as the owner.. Would've been better if you just said please contact me for complaints and i'll look after you tbh.
    100% mate
    All owners should

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    Haha my thoughts exactly! A complaint process about the massage, as if the manager is going to offer some sort of amendment...
    Sorry, but the competition is far too fierce to be bothered giving somewhere a second chance to make up for such rude behaviour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If it was that bad you should report them to the polo e and tell them what happened. Or just don't go back. But to let someone to through your belongings but still let her finish you off?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where is the place near cannon hill railway station? Happy to visit myself but I have no idea where it is and I live in the area.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast