Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTF?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One thing that i would say is that there's a few gems like these which comes and go in the last 20 or so years of my punting life- almost everytime when it happens, i didnt think of as a potential pinnacle, and almost everytime afterwards, i regretted not taking full advantage of the situation and pissed off because the next one wasnt around the corner... yes enjoy things while it lasts, but dont plan your life/punts around the experience, otherwise you just get angry.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are 6 shops on right side near Windsor and lutwyche so it doesn't help me. What shop is she at now? I'll swing past today if you can please share the details. Actually if you share, I'll pay her the rest of your tip.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Offspring View Post
    There are 6 shops on right side near Windsor and lutwyche so it doesn't help me. What shop is she at now? I'll swing past today if you can please share the details. Actually if you share, I'll pay her the rest of your tip.
    Where r u swinging into, a locked front door?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Those of you that know the ML in this original post might know, but any idea where she might be working? Saw her just before she went to do some study. I think maybe the shop she was working shut down.
    Pm if you want to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12