Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

WTF?

WTF
    So driving home and 10mins along North of Brisbane
    Impulse to visit massage shop after reading a few good reviews here about one.
    Shall I or shall I not, bugger it, been a while
    Ring up and book, no problem, ✔️
    Trouser $60 folding for massage and $50 for option to combat expected upsell tactics if so desired
    Budget locked in as per my usual tactic, big head will make decisions, won’t blow too much for experience regretted afterwards
    Arrive and Asian girls pops out, wearing figure hugging cling dress that stops high up in thigh area, sexy, ✔️
    and directs to room, asks for std $60 upfront one hour massage, no problem
    lie on table sans clothes face down, girls knocks to come in, nice touch of respect, ✔️
    Starts massaging me kneeling on table with her knees either side of my head on the table, weird
    Rocking back and forth, grazing top of head with her mound, which was weird at first but strangely erotic ✔️
    Massage was a mix of stroking and stretching out applying weight on my body down to my calves
    I strike up some banter and she reveals her name which sounded like a Japanese seafood disk...oishinakwa or similar
    Turns out she is from Korea, giggles at every word I say as if I have the effortless wit of Eddie Murphy
    I usually get told of a fake Aussie name like “Sarah” or similar, which is their way of saying you don’t need to know,
    So I actually believed her, nice, ✔️
    She asks, me naked? I think about it ask how much?, she quotes $100,
    and I decide no, don’t want to burn my small stack remaining at the beginning, and besides didn’t have that on me.
    Jesus Christ I think, this is going to be mercenary, I hope she has something affordable for me towards the end
    But not hopeful based on the opening salvo
    Hoping she will not become all negative after my display of meanness, haha
    We carry on, then still face down it seems she ripped off her dress and sling it to the side, while straddling my butt, must be deluded, wishful thinking?
    Am I imagining this? She starts to slip her hand under my groin from behind and cup my wheels and pole which by this time had suddenly increased in volume magnificently ✔️ *#&$@ ✔️
    She tells me to turnover, she is fully naked as suspected ✔️
    She has a perfect body, triangular breasts, wow, tells me she is 24 after a little more banter that was hard after being nearly speechless. She sits on me abdomen facing away and aimlessly massages my thighs, legs, then feet
    By this time she is bent forward and butt cheeks flexed revealing the full glory of her feminine crevice, seemingly winking directly at my eye
    She goes to work on my cylinder and I grab her butt cheeks and squeeze, no complaints from her, so I start stroking her minge,
    fark me, by now she is giving me a bbbj, and I place my digit where it would fit into snuggly if pushed and pause, she groans very quietly, she jerks forward,so I suspect I’ve found her no go zone, her line in the sand, I don’t push it, oh well can’t complain had a good run. Start sliding fingers up and down on it again, fiddling her folds.
    She is going to town on my John Thomas, and her goods are still staring at me in the face, so I touch the opening again
    She jerks backwards this time and finger goes three quarters in, wtf, clean, soft, no odour, and neatly formed, clearly she is young and fresh
    I attempt same manoeuvre one hole up, and this time far too tight to enter more than one finger nail in depth, but the heart wants what the heart wants
    I politely ask if I can dine in, fearing my liberties will be curtailed forthwith, and she shifts back and plants her delicious garden in my face, and I slurp away as if enjoying a bowl of ramen, a slurpy at the seven eleven has nothing on this, farK me, ✔️, ✔️ , ✔️
    She gives her mouth a rest and swings around three sixty degrees and gives me the ol lawn mower starting action on my tool, again, bloody hell, she is relentless, she took it as a personal challenge that I could not release my pressure, going harder, faster, stronger, god knows why I didn’t release my stress, I think I was in shock, all the while no fee had been asked, discussed or negotiated after I declined the initial “me naked?” Offer. I apologised for making her work so hard, she laughed , and soldiered on ✔️ I assured her without her raising money, that I would give her a good tip for all this, feeling bad at the same time knowing that I only has 50 bucks on me, all the while reminding myself I am actually not in SE Asia and enjoying developing markets pricing, ✔️
    Eventually after looking into the mirror where I see her silohetted form, and appreciating how gorgeous she is, I pictured doing the one act with her from behind, that was not participated in thus far, and about 58 mins in I gave her what she seemed determined to get deservedly from me. Boom!....any longer and she would have worn away some circumference. I was red sore but happy.
    Finished up, cleaned me up and then surprisingly, sent me off for a nice hot clean shower, nice ✔️ Not, out the door, off you go!
    This is the best massage shop visit I have ever encountered, and a universe away from what I have come to expect. So glad I took a punt. Left my remaining notes on dresser, and informed her of tip as I exited, glad she did not count it in front of me. Had I had $150 on me, I would not have hesitated to give for going above Nd beyond. All I can put it down to is she was in a hornet mood, and or felt challenged by me not accepting initial naked massage offer. like to say I was irresistible, however know I am a mr average and have my limitations.
    Feeling bad about my shit tip I offer to give positive review and name establishment on forums to assist with her retirement plan, she laughed dismissedly, like more business was the last thing she would need. I took my reality check and floated away.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    great write up I wish i can get this type of spur of the moment encounters more often.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    which shop or location, please

Senior Member(無間使者)

WTF?

Hey silly stuff,

After a second read quite a few details and standard of service remind me of a regular.

Did she happen to have Nipple studs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CDstaaa
    Shame her generosity wasn’t matched by yours.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s pretty easy to figure out who this lady is for those that have seen her..probably 1 of the hottest around town & she knows it..she doesn’t give it away for a lousy 50.. the review sounds true but amount paid is pure BS..assume another pathetic BW nick..
    BTW an amazingly detailed review for a chance 1 off encounter & first post on here!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm sure this happens (payment wise) rarely for a first time encounter and sometimes sometimes with regular MLs (service not price)
    I think that this crap and BW's crap is trying to make unseasoned punters look bad. By saying they paid so little and it was accepted happily, when others try this tactic the MLs will think they are jerks, and then BW and co can look like gentlemen when paying the standard price.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Non fiction posts only please

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Please PM me of which shop thanks

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    10 min outbound, nth side, right side of main rd id say, who just happens to have a Korean by the name of the first part of the stated name. Anybody who knows her i think can say that what he received is correct but the amount sounds dodgy. But then again it may have been a slow night and i would'nt put it past her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Her friends are protecting their shop because she's only changed shops

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So I am way out of the loop as far as shops and ml's but I like a bit of detective work.
    Asked at a shop, hinted at here, the only clue I had was nipple studs. To my surprise they gave me her name and said she was at a sister shop, today.
    Headed down and yeah, seemed to be the girl mentioned in these posts.
    The massage and action was exactly the same as the initial post, apart from one fairly detail.
    Beautiful girl, but all that for 50? Highly doubt it. She does do a service without asking for money buy I think she can just read a customer and knows what they want. I paid the standard. She probably just expects the standard tip, I mean she's crazy hot.
    I popped down to stones corner by the way.
    The worst part is when I sent a text afterward, to see how often she works, I was told that was her last day, back to uni, back in May. I don't know if that's true, but at least I know she's still around.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry, my spelling and grammar is shit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    if im good on my assumption then she definitely was a gem. i managed to see her on her last week saying she was leaving for a bit due to study commitments

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dear OP,

I dream to one day have this kind of wonderful experience. Thanks for sharing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkkid View Post
    Dear OP,
    I too wish for such an experience. When you have experience this, you have reached the pinnacle of your punting life.
    Was the pinnacle the ML at Stones Corner who stayed after the shop closed and then invited me home to Annerley where we fucked all night. Was it the 15 y o who I meet again a few years later at Players and gave herself to me. Or was it the double I had at SSDS where after one left OMG it was open season. Or was it the "newbies" who when you push the right buttons just can't help themselves. Or was it one of my many "finds" in Thailand, Phil or Malaysia who want to have my baby and will do anything for their White rich man, and I mean anything.
    My point? No not to show off but if you punt for long enough the Holy Grail can be found.
    The downside is the constant search for repeat performance.
    My pinnacle ...its yet to come.
    Puff Puff Prof

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The Professor is right dreams do happen ..be interested in the story of the 15 y old a few years later at Players.
    Over the years have had a few OMG performances usually from girls that were new and we just clicked but it was usually a oncer unfortunately.
    As he says the biggest disappointment with it is the constant comparing that session to future sessions.
    A friend of mine who is realist says when he goes for a massage at a MP if he gets anything more he is happy. For me I prob need to lower my expectations.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seeing you asked and I don't mind gloating.
    Was working out in a country town and next door was a schoolgirl maybe year 10/11 at local school. You know the one you notice but obviously that's as far as it goes. Was upstairs at Mr. Armstrong's place one night and recognized a voice from next door. On departing my room popped my head into next room and WTF. She recognized me and I recognized her. Well couldn't wait to get back there and book her. She was very very popular with the clientele and it was hard to get a booking. She had blossomed into sex on a stick (think Samantha Fox) and seemed more than ok with me despite our previous acquaintances. Well I didn't ask too many questions but it was no more than 3 years later so I would suggest 19 at most. The rest..well..I'm sure you can imagine.
    Unfortunately I am sure she got snapped up by some millionaire.

Don't loose faith guys - your next WTF OMG session is just around the corner - and if not just go to Pattaya. lol.
    Puff Puff prof

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I hope she was better in the cot than Sam Fox was at singing Prof 😆

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast