Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emma from France

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Emma from France

I went in this morning to test out Emma from Northern France. She looks just like any Aussie beach girl ...blonde, slight tan, shaved fanny, nice tits and about size 8 figure. Her massage skills were very good and she got me over the line with an average tug...OK but not so sensual. She allowed me to suck on her nice tits (B-C cup) and I played with her fanny a little but no fingering at all, not that I tried to insert them in her. She told me that nothing else was on offer and she will only be doing this for 2 months and then she will start travelling again. Nice girl and lovely to talk to, we had a good connection but it seemed to be a little bit clinical.

Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I went in this morning to test out Emma from Northern France. She looks just like any Aussie beach girl ...blonde, slight tan, shaved fanny, nice tits and about size 8 figure. Her massage skills were very good and she got me over the line with an average tug...OK but not so sensual. She allowed me to suck on her nice tits (B-C cup) and I played with her fanny a little but no fingering at all, not that I tried to insert them in her. She told me that nothing else was on offer and she will only be doing this for 2 months and then she will start travelling again. Nice girl and lovely to talk to, we had a good connection but it seemed to be a little bit clinical.
    Thanks for the review my Highness. Mean has limited time to visit. Looking forward tick off bucket lists

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks. I'd been curious about her but the "short time" had me thinking days not months and I wasn't going to bother with all the other new girls appearing on rosters elsewhere. Might give her a look see now I know what to expect if no other shops pick up any French girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Thanks. I'd been curious about her but the "short time" had me thinking days not months and I wasn't going to bother with all the other new girls appearing on rosters elsewhere. Might give her a look see now I know what to expect if no other shops pick up any French girls.
    There is also another French girl advertised at Princess massage at the Cross that looks positively filthy, and I like that ! I sent a message to them last night to find out when she works but in keeping with the way the operate their business...I have got NO response from them at all.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm sort of confused here, the same photo is being used for a French girl next door at Pyrmont 200, her name is Julia who is also French but only offering FS. Is this the same girl????
    20200211_162656.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC-Teddy View Post
    I'm sort of confused here, the same photo is being used for a French girl next door at Pyrmont 200, her name is Julia who is also French but only offering FS. Is this the same girl????
    20200211_162656.jpg
    Where did you see Julia advertised? Can't see her on their website.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    20200211_162656.jpg
    There’s a French Julia at 244 Paddington, you might be getting confused with her?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Thanks for the review. Her body looks great in the photos, how would you rate her overall looks?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop View Post
    Thanks for the review. Her body looks great in the photos, how would you rate her overall looks?
    Overall possibly 7.5 or 8 in looks. I would say maybe 28 to 30 years old. Sort of like a beach blonde who has lost a bit of her tan and has some slight freckles.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by deucebigalow View Post
    Where did you see Julia advertised? Can't see her on their website.
    200 Pyrmont Wechat but they seem to have now removed it now but check out the next comment and see attached photo are from the two shop photo's Wechat

Pyrmont 200 photo
    Attached Images Attached Images

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    There’s a French Julia at 244 Paddington, you might be getting confused with her?
    Nope not confused, see attached photo's

PYRMONT 200
    20200211_162656.jpg

PYRMONT 202 GOODLUCK MASSAGE
    20200212_185841.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whaaaat, you got your car towed? How much did that set you back?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ------------------------------

Banned
    Valentine’s Day half price only情人节当天半价

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Emma during the week and would recommend. It was her first week in the industry so it would be expected that she would be a little green. Standard nude massage was $50 extra, another $10 to touch (only outside for downstairs) and another $10 for DATY. No other extras on offer for me. Looks wise, she is in her early twenties, good body, B/C perky tits, beach blonde look with a fading tan. She slightly resembles Kaley Cuco in my opinion which I found sexy. Massage was decent but you have to ask her to go strong otherwise its pretty light. Part 2 was good for me, wouldn't say mechanical but not sensual. Was happy to take direction on what I liked. Not rushed and not a clock watcher. Would definitely see her again. Says she will be around for 2 months until she heads back home for the European summer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nope not confused, see attached photo's

PYRMONT 200
    20200211_162656.jpg

PYRMONT 202 GOODLUCK MASSAGE
    20200212_185841.jpg
    From my conversations with the girls, I'm pretty sure Emma is good friends with the frenchies at other shops so I wouldn't be surprised if they are sharing the photo for their profiles. The same photo is also on Chloe's profile at 244 Paddington.

Are 200 and 202 associated? That may be another reason that the same photo appeared on both wechats.

Did anyway actually get to see the french girl at 202?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by deucebigalow View Post
    From my conversations with the girls, I'm pretty sure Emma is good friends with the frenchies at other shops so I wouldn't be surprised if they are sharing the photo for their profiles. The same photo is also on Chloe's profile at 244 Paddington.

Are 200 and 202 associated? That may be another reason that the same photo appeared on both wechats.

Did anyway actually get to see the french girl at 202?
    Yes Emma at 202 told me she is friends with the French girls at the other shops. She claimed that she wasn’t working with the other girls because she didn’t want to do FS....

Banned
    Emma (Recommended today)

She is from French very pretty girl and good body . Is short time for work Don’t miss out 法国女按摩师

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Emma during the week. She is French, mid 20’s, size 8, B/C cups, a few small tats and shaved pussy.
    Decent looking overall.
    Nice enough to talk too.
    Wasn’t a lot of raunch factor or engagement in her massage and a little too mechanical for my liking.
    Price list: $50 for a handy, $60 for a handy and touching, $80 for a covered bj.
    I went the $60 option and touching (including fingering) wasn’t an issue.
    The place is ok but had a bit of a smell about it. Think this was the food some of the Asian girls were eating.
    Not good for privacy, there is only one entrance straight off Harris St.
    Might try again but think I’ll try out some of the other Caucasians on offer in some of the massage places at present.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    Decent looking overall.
    Nice enough to talk too.
    Wasn’t a lot of raunch factor or engagement in her massage and a little too mechanical for my liking.
    +1

They've renovated the interior but still no mirrors...

The first thing Emma did was sync her phone to the bluetooth speaker to put on her own music. Really the only note worthy thing about the session.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast