Establishment : Drummoyne Massage

Date of Visit : 08/02/2020
    Contact Weblink : http://drummoynemassage.net/
    Address: 110A Victoria Rd, Drummoyne NSW 2047
    Phone : 02 8034 0610
    Hours of Business : 10:00 til 20:00
    Rates : 30 min $40, 45 min $50, 60 min $60

My experience/comments :
    First visit to this shop, no booking but saw 4 beauties rostered from Syd99. Parked on the street 1 hour free parking and walked in as shop sign open for business.
    Greeted by mamasan asked any slim girl, she called out Ella, tight black clothes good body figure and sweet look around 24yo. Paid for an hour and followed Ella to upstairs. Saw few rooms down stairs, upstairs has 2 rooms with shower room. Place neat and clean but not new shop. Watching Ella’s bum and pair of sexy legs so good.

In the room, clothes off and Ella asked any oil for massage? I said yes then she told me to remove my underwear as well. Ella massage is legit, good as she mentioned work in a legit shop for a year, experience with foot and body massage. 30 minutes left, I requested extra, she went out for hot towel and clothes off. Beautiful healthy body C cups, clean shaved with assets really good. Good play from Ella so am I. Very good B2B got me over the line.
    Some time left, she massage my foot for awhile but I thanked her with a pineapple and return with warm cuddle. Ella is a lovely girl

Shop Owner
    Thanks baby for your visit. You are so handsome, Ella said you are nice man.
    Please come again either visiting Ella in Wednesday and Saturday. We have many girls daily

Ella

22 yo, new Chinese girl, gorgeous, amazing massage skills, you will love it.
    Last edited by Drummoyne Massage; 30-09-2020 at 01:25 PM.
    Drummoyne Massage
    0415 922 499
    WeChat ID:Massage110A

10am-8pm 7days
    http://drummoynemassage.net/roster/

*Private parking(9 parking spaces) is free all day 后门9个私人停车位全天可用

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a few sessions with Ella well over a year ago now when she was working at MAC.

This AR reminds me I must get back for a revisit soon as I always had a great time with her.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    I had a few sessions with Ella well over a year ago now when she was working at MAC.

This AR reminds me I must get back for a revisit soon as I always had a great time with her.
    Thanks dear. Please come to visit Ella, she is rostered every Wednesday and Saturday.
    We have 3-4 girls rostered daily. Please make a booking so we can arrange and make your pleasant visit. Just park your car at the rear and discreet entrance as well.
    Drummoyne Massage
    0415 922 499

10am-8pm 7days

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was confused with another person

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by toilet33 View Post
    Was confused with another person
    Yes agreed with you another Ella was in Artarmon too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard25 View Post
    ML's Name : Ella
    Establishment : Drummoyne Massage

Date of Visit : 08/02/2020
    Contact Weblink : http://drummoynemassage.net/
    Phone : 02 8034 0610
    Hours of Business : 10:00 til 20:00
    Rates : 30 min $40, 45 min $50, 60 min $60

My experience/comments :
    First visit to this shop, no booking but saw 4 beauties rostered from Syd99. Parked on the street 1 hour free parking and walked in as shop sign open for business.
    Greeted by mamasan asked any slim girl, she called out Ella, tight black clothes good body figure and sweet look around 24yo. Paid for an hour and followed Ella to upstairs. Saw few rooms down stairs, upstairs has 2 rooms with shower room. Place neat and clean but not new shop. Watching Ella’s bum and pair of sexy legs so good.

In the room, clothes off and Ella asked any oil for massage? I said yes then she told me to remove my underwear as well. Ella massage is legit, good as she mentioned work in a legit shop for a year, experience with foot and body massage. 30 minutes left, I requested extra, she went out for hot towel and clothes off. Beautiful healthy body C cups, clean shaved with assets really good. Good play from Ella so am I. Very good B2B got me over the line.
    Some time left, she massage my foot for awhile but I thanked her with a pineapple and return with warm cuddle. Ella is a lovely girl
    Great review bro! Sounds like I need a try

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaydee View Post
    Great review bro! Sounds like I need a try
    Not only sounds like but please come to visit Ella, she is Roster tomorrow
    Drummoyne Massage
    0415 922 499

10am-8pm 7days

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phallustine View Post
    Same girl at 126a Artarmon as Drummoyne
    She has been there a couple of years, mainly weekends, one of the prettiest mls around and good service......

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hold on.
    Hold the fuck on!
    Is this the same Ella from 84a and you sumamabitches have been holding out on me???
    I have helped so many of you motherfuckers out with info, advice, encouraging words in times of despair and this, THIS TREACHERY is how you repay me??

DAMN YOU!

DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!!!
    (Camera cuts away to reveal a giant statue of Ella in her jean shorts...)

Seriously, is this the same Ella as 84a Artarmon, or was there a different Ella at 126?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Hold on.
    Hold the fuck on!
    Is this the same Ella from 84a and you sumamabitches have been holding out on me???
    I have helped so many of you motherfuckers out with info, advice, encouraging words in times of despair and this, THIS TREACHERY is how you repay me??

DAMN YOU!

Seriously, is this the same Ella as 84a Artarmon, or was there a different Ella at 126?
    Believe me its the same Ella at 126a, only works Sunday now I think..........

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Believe me its the same Ella at 126a, only works Sunday now I think..........
    Shit.
    Sunday's are no good...
    Now I need to find an excuse to go to Drummoyne of all places on a Wednesday. Unless she works somewhere else also y'all are keeping from me!

Thanks for confirming Warwick, much appreciated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hold on.
    Hold the fuck on!

DAMN YOU!

I am curious why you are so excited to find Ella again? Tell us a little if your experience - what makes her special?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelA2 View Post
    I am curious why you are so excited to find Ella again? Tell us a little if your experience - what makes her special?
    I saw Ella 3 times at 84a. She was vibrant, funny, cheeky and sexy. Each session was mesmerising and intoxicating. Lots of laughs, always floated out of there. Roll that into a gorgeous face with a body that makes grown men cry, yeah she was pretty special. In the top 3 girls I have seen in the past 3 or so years. IF it is the same girl. Had covid not interrupted she would have cost me thousands in return visits. Has a real naughty side too.

Shop Owner
    Wednesday:
    Ella 22 yo, new Chinese girl, gorgeous, amazing massage skills, you will love it.

Emma 21yo, model looking, sweet, slim, big eyes, white skin. She has a lot of booking. Try her, you will come back.

Yoyo 23 yo, slender, naughty girl, top massage service, very popular. Relaxation & Prostate Message.

Sarah 22young pretty sweet excellent service New must try
    Drummoyne Massage
    0415 922 499

10am-8pm 7days

Banned
    I saw Ella 3 times at 84a. She was vibrant, funny, cheeky and sexy. Each session was mesmerising and intoxicating. Lots of laughs, always floated out of there. Roll that into a gorgeous face with a body that makes grown men cry, yeah she was pretty special. In the top 3 girls I have seen in the past 3 or so years. IF it is the same girl. Had covid not interrupted she would have cost me thousands in return visits. Has a real naughty side too.
    Not the same girl , she works at 126a on Sunday, I have seen her a couple of times, she is pretty and great massage and b2b, but she has boundaries (her partner drops her off at the shop) I really hate acronyms but YMMV (and Bro and Punter, I only have one Bro, my real brother)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Not the same girl , she works at 126a on Sunday, I have seen her a couple of times, she is pretty and great massage and b2b, but she has boundaries (her partner drops her off at the shop) I really hate acronyms but YMMV (and Bro and Punter, I only have one Bro, my real brother)
    Ok glad I haven't gone out of my way then.
    Is the Ella BF thing a new thing? She wasn't so strict on boundaries when I saw her. I'm not one to push, in fact I've had numerous girls thank me for being polite enough to ask or be told what was acceptable without "pawing all over" them as one girl put it, but she was pretty cool about most things.. but that was a year ago I guess..

Shop Owner
    Drummoyne Massage
    0415 922 499

10am-8pm 7days

Shop Owner
    Wednesday:
    Jojo 22 yo, new Chinese girl, gorgeous, amazing massage skills, you will love it.

Helen 21yo, model looking, sweet, slim, big eyes, white skin. She has a lot of booking. Try her, you will come back.

Sarah 22 yo, slender, naughty girl, top massage service, very popular. Relaxation & Prostate Message.

Jessi 22young pretty sweet excellent service New must try
    Drummoyne Massage
    0415 922 499

10am-8pm 7days

Shop Owner
    Wednesday:
    Ella 22 yo, new Chinese girl, gorgeous, amazing massage skills, you will love it.

Emma 22yo, model looking, sweet, slim, big eyes, white skin. She has a lot of booking. Try her, you will come back.

Yoyo 23 yo, slender, naughty girl, top massage service, very popular. Relaxation & Prostate Message.

Jojo 22young pretty sweet excellent service New must try
    Drummoyne Massage
    0415 922 499

10am-8pm 7days