Establishment : Drummoyne Massage

Date of Visit : 08/02/2020
Contact Weblink : http://drummoynemassage.net/
Address: 110A Victoria Rd, Drummoyne NSW 2047
Phone : 02 8034 0610
Hours of Business : 10:00 til 20:00
Rates : 30 min $40, 45 min $50, 60 min $60

My experience/comments :
First visit to this shop, no booking but saw 4 beauties rostered from Syd99. Parked on the street 1 hour free parking and walked in as shop sign open for business.
Greeted by mamasan asked any slim girl, she called out Ella, tight black clothes good body figure and sweet look around 24yo. Paid for an hour and followed Ella to upstairs. Saw few rooms down stairs, upstairs has 2 rooms with shower room. Place neat and clean but not new shop. Watching Ella’s bum and pair of sexy legs so good.

In the room, clothes off and Ella asked any oil for massage? I said yes then she told me to remove my underwear as well. Ella massage is legit, good as she mentioned work in a legit shop for a year, experience with foot and body massage. 30 minutes left, I requested extra, she went out for hot towel and clothes off. Beautiful healthy body C cups, clean shaved with assets really good. Good play from Ella so am I. Very good B2B got me over the line.
Some time left, she massage my foot for awhile but I thanked her with a pineapple and return with warm cuddle. Ella is a lovely girl