Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New shop Greenslopes text message

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    with my regulars I book 2hrs and all play, that's 2 rounds for the price of 1
    Love your work. Way to go

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to this new shop last night to see what this is all about as I haven't been to FG before without an appointment. What I can said is we are getting closer to Sydney in term of service and price.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmyc View Post
    Went to this new shop last night to see what this is all about as I haven't been to FG before without an appointment. What I can said is we are getting closer to Sydney in term of service and price.
    Tried this joint this morning. I agree with Mattmyc. I’m impressed .....
    I didn’t get any actual massage thou ....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    although limited experiences here as they have just opened on Monday, but I can safely say the girls are not greedy here and willing to provide services to match it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What did you guys get in terms of service/price?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    What did you guys get in terms of service/price?
    Everything just as good as their northside shop. Rooms are better at the new shop imo. Plus living on the southside its a lot closer to home. Half the travelling time.

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Everything just as good as their northside shop. Rooms are better at the new shop imo. Plus living on the southside its a lot closer to home. Half the travelling time.

M.A.
    I hope they dry the towels at the new place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven't been to their northside shop.

The opportunity came up and I popped in and made a visit. Wasn't sure where to park so parked randomly at the back, i think you might need to be careful which spot you take as some look like it is reserved.

Had a really good time with a lovely girl, really cute and lively. Pricing for me was normal, i didn't get sydney prices, but maybe i should have bargained.

Would definitely return and would be happy to see the same girl as well

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    I haven't been to their northside shop.

The opportunity came up and I popped in and made a visit. Wasn't sure where to park so parked randomly at the back, i think you might need to be careful which spot you take as some look like it is reserved.

Had a really good time with a lovely girl, really cute and lively. Pricing for me was normal, i didn't get sydney prices, but maybe i should have bargained.

Would definitely return and would be happy to see the same girl as well
    I c on their alternate ad to locanto u can contact them for a quote, hmmm.
    What does one ask to get a quote from the FG crew?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    I c on their alternate ad to locanto u can contact them for a quote, hmmm.
    What does one ask to get a quote from the FG crew?
    Maybe they want to know your height and weight, and they charge per square metre!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    Maybe they want to know your height and weight, and they charge per square metre!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    send in a CV of recent punting activity of the past 12 months probably should do the trick
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Managed to try here very recently. Found my new regular shop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquifiedsolid View Post
    Managed to try here very recently. Found my new regular shop
    Me too
    Tried this shop twice this week. First visit was with Emily and the usual high standard of a FG massage.

When I arrived I was met by this absolutely stunning 20s Chinese girl. She was wearing a tight dress that showed of her perfect figure. She had a great smile and was very friendly. She showed me to a room then went and told Emily I was there. I asked who she was and was told she uses the name Yummy. ( I can see why)

Two days later I text a booking with Yummy.

I was met by her and she showed me to a room. She came back after a few minutes to start the 1hr massage.
    She is stunning and great figure. Wearing a tight gray dress that you could see through mildly.

She smiled all the time and was so friendly - her massage was excellent and not a sign of being robotic. Was made to feel relaxed and comfortable. She really concentrated on making me happy so i would return.

Did not want the hour to end as this was one of the best 1hr for a long time.

WIR - cant wait to return
    Rooms 10/10
    Massage 10/10
    looks 11/10
    personality 10/10

The only drawback is front door entry only.

This certainly is No1 on my list now. So glad FG opened on the south-side as much closer to home.

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A perfect 10. Is her real name Bo? 😉
    Nice one man.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Soon she’ll be inundated with bookings. A good time to see some of the other talents

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Indeed I saw Yummy too. So friendly and accommodating.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hopefully only a small percentage of Brisvagas punters are on this forum.. and can pick up direct intel.. lol.
    Also couldn't be bothered about the front door once you know what's inside..

To MA.. sure that 11 is an adaquate score... I'd probably go higher..
    Sherwood Forest talent scounts should be on the lookout for this type of quality..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she sure is friendly - got to love her smile - but she is in her 30s - lets say a very young 30s though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Let's face it Feelgood/Anytime has always been great. Usual standard pricing but high service levels. E and A do a great job with the girls and usually get out the bad ones pretty quickly. They have been around for a long time, and are getting better and smarter since the good old Spring Hill days. For newbies who think they have an instant great connection, I hate to burst your bubble, they are good at what they do and make you feel special. But I happily accept that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did tell E that it's best not to send out blanket sms' to customers as it could lead to trouble for some with gfsor wife, but don't expect that practice to change from them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast