Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Managed to try here very recently. Found my new regular shop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquifiedsolid View Post
    Managed to try here very recently. Found my new regular shop
    Me too
    Tried this shop twice this week. First visit was with Emily and the usual high standard of a FG massage.

When I arrived I was met by this absolutely stunning 20s Chinese girl. She was wearing a tight dress that showed of her perfect figure. She had a great smile and was very friendly. She showed me to a room then went and told Emily I was there. I asked who she was and was told she uses the name Yummy. ( I can see why)

Two days later I text a booking with Yummy.

I was met by her and she showed me to a room. She came back after a few minutes to start the 1hr massage.
    She is stunning and great figure. Wearing a tight gray dress that you could see through mildly.

She smiled all the time and was so friendly - her massage was excellent and not a sign of being robotic. Was made to feel relaxed and comfortable. She really concentrated on making me happy so i would return.

Did not want the hour to end as this was one of the best 1hr for a long time.

WIR - cant wait to return
    Rooms 10/10
    Massage 10/10
    looks 11/10
    personality 10/10

The only drawback is front door entry only.

This certainly is No1 on my list now. So glad FG opened on the south-side as much closer to home.

M.A.