Shop Name: 453 Dulwich Hill Massage
    Phone: 0421706879
    ML visited: Lulu
    Address: 453 Marrickville Road Dulwich Hill NSW
    Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-8pm
    WeChat: dulwichhill
    Normal Rate : 30 minutes $40, 60 minutes $60

My experience;
    Spanish dancer Jess is rostered so called beforehand at lunchtime to avoid disappointment. Call picked up mentioned Jess was busy and will be available in 30 minutes.
    Parked at the council and walked in saw a newbie with pink clothes, asked me, any booking? I told her that I called a minute ago. Asked her whether she has booking? Her day 1, name Lulu, very pretty, petite hourglass body with good assets standing out, so attractive. Payment of an hour and been shown to 2nd room but I preferred room no.3 as close to shower room.
    I asked for towel, had a quick rinse as usual. Walked in saw Lulu inside preparing the massage table, asked her whether she does extra? Yes in reply so offered a pineapple and requested for a cuddle. She obliged and asked whether I visited regularly? I mentioned, yes probably once every two weeks. Laid down and let Lulu start her routine, her massage was acceptable with Chinese relaxation massage but with her beauty I am interested with her part 2.
    Lulu disrobed and crawled onto the table proceeded B2B back, some catbath with body sliding and I requested turn over. Have a face to face, Lulu is so pretty, standing cuddled good positive very stimulating, invited her to laid down while I enjoyed the plays. C cups, trimmed bush, good body smell and comfy hugging.
    Time restricted and enjoyed her service, good tickling with multi hand skills and soft breathing sounds sped up my eruption. Lulu has good handling and released til last drop, followed with tidying me. Joked with her whether she wants to wash with me? She was seriously reply maybe next time. I laughed and mentioned to her, ok I will come next week. Lulu smiles in return. After wash, Clothes on, cuddled Lulu before I walked out, she is lovely. Didn’t see anyone on my way out as Jess was busy with another customer.

Banned
    Thanks baby if your compliments. Lulu started last week, please don’t scare her away.
    Lulu is pretty isn’t she. Thanks for your regular visit

See you next week

Banned
    Monday
    Jess Chinese 24YO, Natural D cup, 167cm
    Spanish girl appearance, very GFE, Latin dancer new gilrs
    lulu 24 yo natural C cup, 160cm,
    Playful & Accommodating

Banned
    Jess Chinese 24YO, Natural D cup, 167cm
    Spanish girl appearance, very GFE, Latin dancer new gilrs

Lulu 24 yo natural C cup, 160cm,