Thread: RnT early morning starts

Senior Member(無間使者)

RnT early morning starts

Was wondering if anyone could suggest an RnT place that opens earlier than 10am? Have noticed that the norm is a 10am start. As I start work at 10.30 am, it would be handy to find a place I could visit before work. I live and work in the innerwest so would prefer somewhere within a 10 klm radius.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Was wondering if anyone could suggest an RnT place that opens earlier than 10am? Have noticed that the norm is a 10am start. As I start work at 10.30 am, it would be handy to find a place I could visit before work. I live and work in the innerwest so would prefer somewhere within a 10 klm radius.
    If you have a regular shop, surely you can ask the mamasan to open at 9.30am for you once in a while and book your favorite ML?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    If you have a regular shop, surely you can ask the mamasan to open at 9.30am for you once in a while and book your favorite ML?
    Have to agree here... My regular ml she come in 7 or 8am for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As the other guys have said, ask a regular some will definitely do it. Empty shop, place to yourselves, give the reception lounge a go.
    Eastern moon sh2 3-7 Burwood rd advertises a 9am open anyway. Haven’t tried it but some familiar photos (buyer beware) on there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    As the other guys have said, ask a regular some will definitely do it. Empty shop, place to yourselves, give the reception lounge a go.
    Eastern moon sh2 3-7 Burwood rd advertises a 9am open anyway. Haven’t tried it but some familiar photos (buyer beware) on there.
    Reception lounge antics are the absolute best, haven't tried at a ML joint though only closing time at brothel.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What does familiar photos mean?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kjai View Post
    What does familiar photos mean?
    Probably not much. We all know photos can be misleading but just saying that the ones I saw on Locanto for the shop showed girls who I knew from silver fox and QVB. Maybe they worked there before, maybe still, maybe not. I haven’t been in this shop but It has my curiosity for a visit if I can drag myself away from 14a across the other side of p’matta rd.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Might give it a go soon. Is that on the left or right side of Burwood rd coming down from Parramatta road?

Banned
    Early morning massages nice! I would have thought having one after work was the better option. If you're busy, a massage in the morning would be the last thing on one's mind if they are rushing off to work.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would be interesting to try this. Maybe the girls are 'fresher' (not tired) being early morning? Would definitely be a solid way to start a day, imagine doing this every Monday! Would give me a good reason to get up that's for sure