Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will be going to a brothel for the first time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Take an overnight bag just in case you like it so much and keep extending the session for 24 hours.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Go in with no expectations and go with the flow!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As a WL, I agree with some of the comments on here.

A well run shop will accommodate you.
    Definitely speak to the girls during intro - yes I know it can be daunting!- but you can get an impression of how they will be with you. Doesn’t have to be sexual - ask where they are from for example. You can tell how friendly the girl will be from her responses. Don’t get swayed with “I will suck you good, come with me!” From the first girl that intro - see them all - you may miss a gem (and I guarantee “I suck you good”, wouldn’t be, er very good!)

Once you pick, tell the girl you are nervous. If she is good and genuine she will put you at ease. Follow her cues :-)

I’ve had virgins, 1st time punters etc and putting people at ease/you being at ease makes it fun and an enjoyable sesh for all.
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post
    As a WL, I agree with some of the comments on here.

A well run shop will accommodate you.
    Definitely speak to the girls during intro - yes I know it can be daunting!- but you can get an impression of how they will be with you. Doesn’t have to be sexual - ask where they are from for example. You can tell how friendly the girl will be from her responses. Don’t get swayed with “I will suck you good, come with me!” From the first girl that intro - see them all - you may miss a gem (and I guarantee “I suck you good”, wouldn’t be, er very good!)

Once you pick, tell the girl you are nervous. If she is good and genuine she will put you at ease. Follow her cues :-)

I’ve had virgins, 1st time punters etc and putting people at ease/you being at ease makes it fun and an enjoyable sesh for all.
    I think id lose my shit laughing if you said that to me in an intro with a Brit accent!

"Come with me if you want a blowjob" in a heavy Austrian accent might be even better.

Btw @ OP (misard) how did you go?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Brush your teeth.
    Yes have fresh breath when you go in and don't eat anything spicy or smelly before you go in. Eating some fruits before you punt might be advisable.

There's no need to shave your pubic area. You can keep it trimmed and not let it be like a jungle. Having pubic hair is making a comeback.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12